Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) (50414 Views)

Senator Vs Governor: Who Has More Powers? / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 8:12am On May 20, 2017
...Silly Apc zombies in London...Compare Nigeria and SouthAfrica too na..or are they not in sub-saharan Africa??..or even Ambode and Aregbesola...Silly clowns always talking about Lagos

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 8:12am On May 20, 2017
My friend told me "it is easy for Lagos to do free education, construct roads, build bridges, fix transport system etc because it is a rich state.."
I looked at him, I said nothing because of the lady sitting with us. Then he said "why are you not talking, it is strange you are not defending Tinubu Fashola Ambode...talk..." And he started laughing. I was not provoked. Then the lady too said "Uncle you too talk now...." And both of them started laughing....discussing between themselves "Yes, Lagos is rich, why won't they perform kikikikiki..."
I said nothing.
The following day, MY friend called me on phone and said "why didn't you talk yesterday?" I replied him "you know your girlfriend was there and I don't want to let her know that you don't take care of your wife and children despite the fact that you're rich, your salary is over N700k monthly but you still share your two children school fees with your struggling wife. And spending money on a FOREIGN woman lavishly. Why is it not easy for you to be like LAGOS? Or are you not rich too?"
He cut the phone!!! Who cares?
Enu dun ro'fo!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by FemiFimile: 8:13am On May 20, 2017
Hands on approach is wat we need in Nigeria.

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 8:13am On May 20, 2017
Jajayi:
While Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is CONSTRUCTING roads & bridges, Governor Fayose is EATING on roads & bridges
for posting this u deserve an award in the Guinness Book or record but as the most senseless person of our time. congrat!
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2017
rose54321:
While I ain't a Fayose fan, this is not a fair comparison.
The lagos governor has money, the revenue generated by lagos state is more than all other south western states combined and raised to the power of 2 sef.

His predecessors ​did a great job, though lagos always had the potential begin the former capital, and major port entry.

Ekiti on the other hand is too small to be an independent state, still don't understand why it was carved out of Ondo. The only reason history gives us is that Abacha wanted to repay Aluko, no economic basis.
So can't really blamed the stomach infrastructure governor, the funds ain't sufficient for anything else.
1stly Ekiti deserves an independent state if you want to judge by "being small". Ekiti state is very big in terms of landmass and they were even being cheated by Ondo State then likewise what is happening in Abeokuta and Ijebu.

2ndly, Ambode is doing a good job in Lagos and I expect him to even do so much more. Fayose is also doing his best here in Ekiti. I see no reason why they make noise about his eating around, dats his life. They should be more concerned about Fayemi that did not commission a single project in Ekiti but left the start in bug debt.

3rdly, Fayose was accused of the stomach infrastructure programme. Is there any difference between Stomach infrastructure and feeding of school children daily?

Just change of name hun?

BTW Fayose has some workers to pay.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On May 20, 2017
Oga stop holding brief for that riff-raff[ , the little he's getting how well has he used it angry

Turned a whole Ekiti to comedy show, always playing to the gallery

angry angry if only I come close to him at a point- blank range
I will load him dirty slaps n blows before I face the consequences angry angry I won't mind quote author=rose54321 post=56687470]While I ain't a Fayose fan, this is not a fair comparison.
The lagos governor has money, the revenue generated by lagos state is more than all other south western states combined and raised to the power of 2 sef.

His predecessors ​did a great job, though lagos always had the potential begin the former capital, and major port entry.

Ekiti on the other hand is too small to be an independent state, still don't understand why it was carved out of Ondo. The only reason history gives us is that Abacha wanted to repay Aluko, no economic basis.
So can't really blamed the stomach infrastructure governor, the funds ain't sufficient for anything else.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by basynem1(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2017
This comparison is made by propagandist.... is Ajumo..shit of Oyo state doin better than Fayose?..
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by bilulu(m): 8:16am On May 20, 2017
Jajayi:
While Governor Akinwunmi Ambode is CONSTRUCTING roads & bridges, Governor Fayose is EATING on roads & bridges
u guys should compare Ambode with d one dat is specialized in donating wheelbarrows

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by FemiFimile: 8:17am On May 20, 2017
romeorails:
[s]Oga stop holding brief for that riff-raff[ , the little he's getting how well has he used it angry

Turned a whole Ekiti to comedy show, always playing to the gallery

angry angry if only I come close to him at a point- blank range
I will load him dirty slaps n blows before I face the consequences angry angry I won't mind quote author=rose54321 post=56687470]While I ain't a Fayose fan, this is not a fair comparison.

[/s]

Point of correction, Fayosi put Ekiti on the map as a state with national relevance. Not like those mumu state collecting allocation without input to national affairs. He single handily defeated Herdsmen in Ekiti, or u want a quiet leaders that will be sharing money whilst herdsmen kill his people?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On May 20, 2017
Haba shocked Fear God nau angry

Put Ekiti on the map? With what national relevance? Can u pls explain embarassed
FemiFimile:
[/s]

Point of correction, Fayosi put Ekiti on the map as a state with national relevance.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by emaraide: 8:21am On May 20, 2017
End time Governor.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by FemiFimile: 8:21am On May 20, 2017
romeorails:
Haba shocked Fear God nau angry

Put Ekiti on the map? With what national relevance? Can u pls explain embarassed

Please discuss politics dont use the most high name in vain. The internet never forgets.
Wen Buhari was planning to kill Ekiti people with Fulani herdsmen, where were u? If not for our active Gov Fayosi, so many Ekiti people would have died.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onAwJujPWD8&ab_channel=TheParadigm
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 8:22am On May 20, 2017
menxer:

Leave Martha for Mattias

He that is faithful in little is faithful in much. Simple.
Ehh now na wetin I dey talk na..Give ambode little let's see how he manages it but fayose has managed his little that meanz he will manage much if given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:23am On May 20, 2017
OVI75:

Trash
Which of the planet are you from please?
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Trinicol3: 8:24am On May 20, 2017
What has Buhari their commander in chief done? Let them remove the planks in their eyes first.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by SBG04: 8:25am On May 20, 2017
First of all, I must start by saying I don't like Ambode for the following reasons;
- He started out his governorship term by trying to taint the credibility of Fashola who we all kbiw is a honest and trustworthy public servant.
- His operation light up Lagos project is a scam as many of the already lit up areas of Lafoa under Fashola are now in perpetual darkness.
- He is leaving Lagos dirtier than he met it as the operations of the street sweepers have become sporadic and erratic because of irregular salaries
- Lawma's operations under Ambode have also become sporadic leaving many parts of Lagos stinking with piles of refuse.
- Ambode refuses to give credit to his predecessor on many projects he has commissioned, one of which is that Abule egba bridge which was planned since the time of Fashola.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2017
Why didn't they compare Fayose to Gov. Ortom and let's point out the differences

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 20, 2017
Oga this is my state and I know what obtains there. Fayose has gained support from outside, especially from the anti-govt just because of only one reason . He is an enemy of the state, the forerunner angry , hence gathers support from other enemies of the state, that's all and nothing more. He's practically a nonentity.
FemiFimile:

Please discuss politics dont use the most high name in vain. The internet never forgets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onAwJujPWD8&ab_channel=TheParadigm
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Lagos shouldn't be compared with ekiti.Lagos be like FG zone based on say it was once capital of Nigeria..Hadid bin Ambode was governor of ekiti do you think he will perform betta than fayose?But give fayose LAGOS state and watch LAGOS compete with DUBAI.
where this one come from ? na wa for some brains oooo
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by bams2999(m): 8:28am On May 20, 2017
Governor Ambode is visit working 2 gud pples of Lagos, same Ekiti pples are make noses
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 8:29am On May 20, 2017
7lives:

And there are no farm lands to plant even if it's cassava, to help the people of Ekiti to create wealth.
Continue to hold briefs for useless and idle capacities like Governor Fayose, adiye to su ti ko to, ara e lo wa.

Now tell us how much cassava will generate to enable him achieve all this?
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by FemiFimile: 8:29am On May 20, 2017
romeorails:
[s]Oga this is my state and I know what obtains there. Fayose has gained support from outside, especially from the anti-govt just because of only one reason . He is an enemy of the state, the forerunner angry , hence gathers support from other enemies of the state, that's all and nothing more. He's practically a nonentity.
[/s]
Rabble-Rouser!
Running from pillar to post, u typed alot but nothing meaningful. U post off topic to the thread and hence derailing from the motion of debate.
I wont waste my time on you.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

A zombie cannot think
Someone thinks for them
They have been programmed to believe whatever

So no need wasting your time on them bro
Is that an explanation for eating up and down the roads? Is that an explanation for turning himself into drummer? Or ponmon cutter?
If you really wanted to talk about the huge difference in their states resources, it should be mega projects in Lagos state vs small projects in Ekiti state and not cuttings ponmon up and down the state.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by FemiFimile: 8:35am On May 20, 2017
Awon didirin ati dullardinnho!

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by CorperKola: 8:35am On May 20, 2017
some people think this is 2015 when propaganda will be swallowed hook, line and sinker without thinking
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by ba7man(m): 8:36am On May 20, 2017
Fayose, why are you eating Amala up and down in public, cutting fish in markets, playing talking drum and sharing N200 and rice like an IDP camp Don't you have a state to govern?

FAYOSE: Because my state doesn't have money.

FAYOSE's SUPPORTERS: Awww, I just love this man, he's the people's Gov, He's my role model.

ME: Their role model in cutting ponmo, fish and playing talking drum......mediocres.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by khallyberry: 8:37am On May 20, 2017
morscino:

The number one characteristic of a loser is the ability to generate excuses...
Lagos was not this developed in 1999, but has been growing in leaps and bounds with the help of visionary leadership.All the former fed capital and main port entry bullcrap is nothing but lame excuses.Dangote has almost completed the largest refinery in africa in lagos,why not situate it in the ND where the oil is,because militants would not let him rest.This is one of the very little things that brings about development.
Lagos is on another level,let other states catch up or watch lagos buy them.
I weep for you.
A state that was once a capital of nigeria, a state that experienced rapid growth in the 1960s and 1970s as a result of nigeria economic boom.lagos as a whole should be thankful for an already functioning city before becoming a state. if the capital of nigeria should be moved from abuja to another part of the country, will in ure ryt senses compare abuja to other northern states in terms of development? why not compare fayose with aregbesola,ajimobi or ortom?
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by dignity33: 8:37am On May 20, 2017
Lagos is 7th richest Economy in Africa comparing with Countries of Africa not a State that are so small like Ekiti , Abode have try to compare to his predecessors no doubt about that but to compare with Ekiti or any State in Nigeria is injustice rather you should be comparing Lagos with Country like Angola and know if Abode have done enough to be praise.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by delishpot: 8:38am On May 20, 2017
Well, there are different types of hunger, a hunger to construct and do things and then there is a hunger for food. They both are hungry for something as we can see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN Shares Lekki Shooting Video: EndSARS / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / Transparency International Responds To Cameron Comments Regarding Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.