Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) (50375 Views)

Senator Vs Governor: Who Has More Powers? / Emir Sanusi Vs Governor Ganduje Before And After Pictures / Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by adedapa(m): 11:15am On May 20, 2017
They should have compared Fayose and Aregbesola. Ekiti and Osun states were carved out of Ondo and Oyo respectively. So, the so called APC UK should compare what is comparable next time.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by ipreach: 11:20am On May 20, 2017
OK, let them compare Wike and Ortom
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by linuxuser(m): 11:25am On May 20, 2017
The APC propaganda's machine against Fayose is never going to work. What is the budget of Lagos State and what is the budget of Ekiti state?
How many ports are in Lagos State and how many are in Ekiti state? When was Lagos State created and when was Ekiti state created? How many roads and farms did the last APC government in Ekiti built or created as applicable.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by saintadeola: 11:26am On May 20, 2017
some people are stupid, let ambode come and manage ekiti state and fayose to manage Lagos, some idiot common sense cant tell dem, Lagos state is former capital, the have all to generate money, no matter how corrupt or u embezzled Lagos money, there is always money left to do project, because they are sufficient..so only fish brain people will compare den. Lagos and ekiti doesn't share same strength, Lagos is a country on his own

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2017
Continue to passionately defending your master in crime. You will have all excuses for him on this earth. Forgeting that this is a man that built 2billion naira worth of poultry farm in ekiti during is first tenure, and after a month all the birds disappear. That was the beginning of his problem with #Baba obj before the scammer ran away frm govt house in Ado. Ekiti state have arable land for cocoa, cola nut and many other cash crops, how many have u see #fayose planted. 'Igbeyin ni dun olokun ada'. He is also constructing a first flyover in ado presently. With this economic situation, did ekiti need super highway right now?? No factories or port in ado that required heavy trafic, why is he doing that if he is a smart govnor??
ZombieTAMER:

A zombie cannot think
Someone thinks for them
They have been programmed to believe whatever

So no need wasting your time on them bro
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2017
Ok noted! I have what it takes to turn arround the kogi people life arround in a short time. What i need is just the support. I will fly in for that event by God grace. quote author=opalu post=56693520]Kogi Investment Roundtable takes place on July 29th.
If you are an Investor or a Businessman, or young Inventor or have a business idea looking for Angel Investor to fund your project or idea, or expand your business...This event shop be where you should be.
It's happening in Lokoja!
IT'S THE MOTHER OF ALL SUMMITS!

Kogi state is bounded by 11 states plus Abuja. The 2 major Tiers in Africa meet in Kogi. The Largest Steel Manufacturing Plant is in Kogi. It wasn't by accident that the state is too blessed with mineral resources. Those are the stories. Now it is time for the state to enter her glories. That is the reason for this historic Event.[/quote]
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
totally biased. must be very stupid for posting this. FAYOSE AMBODE KEEP DOING YOUR BEST FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND THE YORUBA RACE. GOD BLESS THE TWO OF YOU. As for the bullshit APC london you are very jobless.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by linuxuser(m): 12:18pm On May 20, 2017
If we take it for a minute and for the purpose of argument that all these that you said is 100% accurate, APC came afterwards. Please avail us with the number roads, markets, farms, schools, hospitals, factories etc that the smart APC government started and finished when they were in government. Please, no need for arguments here, simply give us the facts that are truthful so that everyone can have an informed knowledge about Ekiti state.

wasuka14:
Continue to passionately defending your master in crime. You will have all excuses for him on this earth. Forgeting that this is a man that built 2billion naira worth of poultry farm in ekiti during is first tenure, and after a month all the birds disappear. That was the beginning of his problem with #Baba obj before the scammer ran away frm govt house in Ado. Ekiti state have arable land for cocoa, cola nut and many other cash crops, how many have u see #fayose planted. 'Igbeyin ni dun olokun ada'. He is also constructing a first flyover in ado presently. With this economic situation, did ekiti need super highway right now?? No factories or port in ado that required heavy trafic, why is he doing that if he is a smart govnor??
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 12:44pm On May 20, 2017
Its an unfair comparison. Any governor in Lagos that does not develop infrastructure is evil. Their is more money in Lagos than the whole of Benin republic.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Oluwafreshing(m): 1:14pm On May 20, 2017
rose54321:
While I ain't a Fayose fan, this is not a fair comparison.
The lagos governor has money, the revenue generated by lagos state is more than all other south western states combined and raised to the power of 2 sef.

His predecessors ​did a great job, though lagos always had the potential begin the former capital, and major port entry.

Ekiti on the other hand is too small to be an independent state, still don't understand why it was carved out of Ondo. The only reason history gives us is that Abacha wanted to repay Aluko, no economic basis.
So can't really blamed the stomach infrastructure governor, the funds ain't sufficient for anything else.
my nigga all lagos money comes from tax. ask any lagos Civil servant to please show you his/her payslip you'll understand. so it's not a case of lagos has money. everybody is paying heavy tax including non-goverment workers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by megafone: 1:16pm On May 20, 2017
rose54321:
The lagos governor has money, the revenue generated by lagos state is more than all other south western states combined and raised to the power of 2 sef.

His predecessors ​did a great job, though lagos always had the potential begin the former capital, and major port entry.

Ekiti on the other hand is too small to be an independent state, still don't understand why it was carved out of Ondo. The only reason history gives us is that Abacha wanted to repay Aluko, no economic basis.
So can't really blamed the stomach infrastructure governor, the funds ain't sufficient for anything else.
Been thinking hard to know who is really dumb between you and Fayose and I concluded you are of same deficiencies!
Ambode has money that he created, why can't Fayose create his own?
Here are the 4 most important things you need for governance
1. Power
2. Land
3. Time and
4. 1-3 above
Both of them have these equally!
Ekiti is not poor, of course, I am not poor. Fayose is only driving Ekiti mad!
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by rose54321: 2:37pm On May 20, 2017
megafone:

Been thinking hard to know who is really dumb between you and Fayose and I concluded you are of same deficiencies!
Ambode has money that he created, why can't Fayose create his own?
Here are the 4 most important things you need for governance
1. Power
2. Land
3. Time and
4. 1-3 above
Both of them have these equally!
Ekiti is not poor, of course, I am not poor. Fayose is only driving Ekiti mad!

Please you mustn't always degenerate to insults. You can pass your message without degrading anyone.
I'll just maturely ignore your insults and respond to the rest.

Ambode DIDN'T create the "money" he's using. Simply read any lagos budget and you understand how the IGR is generated. No single fund is obtained from any project commissioned since 2014, so please get your facts straight.

Ambode is an hard working governor no doubt, but let's give Kudos where it is due.

Lastly your 4 points above can't be further from the truth, the highest source of income for most economies in the world after oil is taxation, not landmass (else Sahara dessert will be the richest place). If you have land without companies you're as good as Sahara.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by allstarfestus: 4:06pm On May 20, 2017
EdCure:
The difference; including-and not limited to the resources at their disposal, is clear.

The above fact does not mean that I'm defending Fayose.
, brother you are very correct, op be realistic....
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by allstarfestus: 4:11pm On May 20, 2017
How can anyone in is right sense compare lagos with ekiti..., nawa onto, just because we want to praise some pple
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by shinel(f): 4:46pm On May 20, 2017
Lol.. APC Scam has started, guess election is around the corner...
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Skhibanj1015(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2017
Bros it wasn't because of Aluko but because of our late General Adeyinka Adebayo. You can do your research very well.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Becomeone: 7:15pm On May 20, 2017
Mmu comparison. I beg if you give Fayose Lagos with all this resources/revenue He will turn it to London in 6 months. just like comparing the child o f rich man with poor man children. whether you like him or not he is a Governor. Tell your daddy to context if he will win let see
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by hush15: 7:22pm On May 20, 2017
7lives:

And there are no farm lands to plant even if it's cassava, to help the people of Ekiti to create wealth.
Continue to hold briefs for useless and idle capacities like Governor Fayose, adiye to su ti ko to, ara e lo wa.

An who told you that elitist state is not engaged in industrial farming
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:07pm On May 20, 2017
rose54321:

Ekiti on the other hand is too small to be an independent state,
Smh
Israel
Liberia
Singapore
Norway
Sweden
Switzerland
Finland
Iceland
All smaller than ekiti yet they are all viable Wit with very few resources

Setup spreading ignorance
Lagos has more population hence more revenue
What stood ekiti grim investing in tractors or the poultry idea(do you know how much fowl we import?

still don't understand why it was carved out of Ondo. The only reason history gives us is that Abacha wanted to repay Aluko, no economic basis.

Where is country formed based in economic s
Politics first always

So can't really blamed the governor,
No be him apply for d job?

the funds ain't sufficient for anything else.
yet it's sufficient to misspend?
I pity my country with future leaders with this your kind mentality
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:10pm On May 20, 2017
Statsocial:
Not a fair comparison at all. The money used in constructing ojodu Berger or abule egba together might be more than Ekiti's entire annual igr of just about 3 billion or so.
so ?
Are you dangote.are you going to die without his budget?
Na wa for thus una set.naija go hiaram wen una takeover
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:17pm On May 20, 2017
7lives:

And there are no farm lands to plant even if it's cassava, to help the people of Ekiti to create wealth.
Continue to hold briefs for useless and idle capacities like Governor Fayose, adiye to su ti ko to, ara e lo wa.
thank heavens.fia don de catch me say all our youth brain son dry finish.se d way threa that slowpoke is reasoning
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:20pm On May 20, 2017
blazer234:
You can't compare the two. Lagos generates 100 fold if what Ekiti is generating. So, ambode has no excuse.
why are you lying.ejiti budget is about 100 bn while lagos is about 400.compare their population and built up area.so they require the same infrastructure etc
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:22pm On May 20, 2017
AceRoyal:

Only sensible comment so far!
smh
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 11:23pm On May 20, 2017
hammer6:
FAYOSI AND EKITI HAVE A FLYOVER COMING UP, JUST LIKE LAGOS.

HOWEVER, IT MUST BE NOTED THA WITH ALL THE MONEY LAGOS GENERATES, THEY ARE FOLLOWING ANAMBRA AND EKITI TO COMPETE ON FLYOVER.

THAT IS A SHAME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idj9PrOphig&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision
i give up
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by blazer234: 11:53pm On May 20, 2017
mikolo80:
why are you lying.ejiti budget is about 100 bn while lagos is about 400.compare their population and built up area.so they require the same infrastructure etc

Ekiti BUDGET! for 2017 is N93.46 billion.

Someone with half brain will know that BUDGET is different from INCOME.

Do you know how the incomes will come? 31 billion from allocation, 10 billion from VAT and 8.4 billion from debt. Total of 49.4 billion or thereabout. 55 billion is for recurrent expenditures, which is less than expected income. Consequently, the expected income can't even cover the budget. So, where is the money for capital project, which is supposed to amount to about 31 billion.

Even a complete idiot will not make this unreasonable comment.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:07am On May 21, 2017
blazer234:

Ekiti BUDGET! for 2017 is N93.46 billion.

Someone with half brain will know that BUDGET is different from INCOME.

Person with hundredth of a brain knows that Powerbal personal income is meant analogous to started bud get

Do you know how the incomes will come? 31 billion from allocation, 10 billion from VAT and 8.4 billion from debt. Total of 49.4 billion or thereabout. 55 billion is for recurrent expenditures, which is less than expected income. Consequently, the expected income can't even cover the budget. So, where is the money for capital project, which is supposed

Just shaking my head very slowly at your thinking faculty
Very low
What i said is you cannot comoare gateman salry with oga but they are both surviving how much more a state with billions coming from federal and vast local opportunities.

Do
Even a complete idiot will not make this unreasonable comment.
its sad to think that you to will be claiming educated yet if power should mistakenly reach you.you will not have any hope of diving any problem.instead you will be making the sorry if imbecilic excuses you're making right now.
Have you never heard of taxes
Levies
Bonds
Shares
Loans
Wake up my friend and stop sharing your ignite ignorance
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by blazer234: 12:18am On May 21, 2017
mikolo80:
[s]

Person with hundredth of a brain knows that Powerbal personal income is meant analogous to started bud get

Just shaking my head very slowly at your thinking faculty
Very low
What i said is you cannot comoare gateman salry with oga but they are both surviving how much more a state with billions coming from federal and vast local opportunities.
its sad to think that you to will be claiming educated yet if power should mistakenly reach you.you will not have any hope of diving any problem.instead you will be making the sorry if imbecilic excuses you're making right now.
Have you never heard of taxes
Levies
Bonds
Shares
Loans
Wake up my friend and stop sharing your ignite ignorance[/s]

Your comment display complete stupidity. You sound obstinate and unreasonable like someone that fell from his mother's back. The problem is you will never get well. You will remain a perpetual duncr. Too bad
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:08am On May 21, 2017
blazer234:

Your comment display complete stupidity. You sound obstinate and unreasonable like someone that fell from his mother's back. The problem is you will never get well. You will remain a perpetual duncr. Too bad
and u r a perpetual bastard .senseless eediot like you.may u never taste power or authority with this slave mentality.busy making excuses for your fellow armed robbers.kontinue.ur cup will soon overflow.we still deal with all of your rogues properly.enjoy ur loot u dreg of society
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by blazer234: 6:29am On May 21, 2017
mikolo80:
I am a perpetual bastard. My cursed father is a senseless eediot just like me. May I never taste power or authority with my slave mentality. May I die untimely before my immbecile mother. Amen
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Dsov2016: 7:19am On May 21, 2017
You do know that for every time Gov. Fayose and any other Governor steps out, they are paid huge estacode running into hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira. That is if they step out just one foot from the government house. Let this guys continue playing with our emotions and sensibilities, they are making money.
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 21, 2017
GameGod:
Guy na so e pain u reach?

Don't ask me that...Product of genital misconception

prof. Miganigal
Re: Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) by mikolo80: 12:02am On May 27, 2017
[quote author=blazer234 post=56724466][/quote] mumu old trick nobody believes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Transparency International Responds To Cameron Comments Regarding Nigeria / Jonathan Bribed Pastors With N7bn, Not N6bn – Musa Dikwa / Ambode & Tinubu Commission Mile 12-Ikorodu BRT Extention & New BRT Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.