Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire (2502 Views)

If God's Love Is Unconditional Why DO "Christians"(Religionists) Fear Him? / Unconditional Love? / Unconditional Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2010
Abuzola,why are u sorry,u have not done anything wrong,instead theyve wronged you and other muslims,

Kola oloye,pls take ur time and desist from ur christianity advert before you inflict curse upon urself cos anyone standing against believers will be cursed,so stay clear
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2010
@uplawal- sorry dear, i just felt like doing whatever means to restore peace
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by oiseworld: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2010
hello guys!!
its been along time
kai!!! this abuzola guy, u still day, when i heard of this mutallab issue, i tot it was you.

THANK GOD.!!!
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 4:48am On Jan 15, 2010
Nawa o. Did i ever say i'll bomb U.S ? My realistic problem is with xtrian on this section, no external outcry, but still we condemn the U.S support for Israel terrorism and its invasion of Muslim countries.

Me i see abd muttalab issue as another fabrication to invade Nigeria, i guess his pant accidentally caught on fire and everything was twisted. Mind you not long ago a U.S base census revealed muslim as the majority in Nigeria, with this tight security the corrupted leaders will do whatever they can to make sure they try all means to get easy transfer of stolen money to abroad, now we hearing that U.S marshal will be aboard nigerian plane as an escourt, this is the first pace of the invasion, remain to deploy troop in nigeria. God have mercy
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by ancel(m): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Nawa o. Did i ever say i'll bomb U.S ? My realistic problem is with xtrian on this section, no external outcry, but still we condemn the U.S support for Israel terrorism and its invasion of Muslim countries.

Me i see abd muttalab issue as another fabrication to invade Nigeria,[size=14pt] i guess his pant accidentally caught on fire and everything was twisted[/size]. Mind you not long ago a U.S base census revealed muslim as the majority in Nigeria, with this tight security the corrupted leaders will do whatever they can to make sure they try all means to get easy transfer of stolen money to abroad, now we hearing that U.S marshal will be aboard nigerian plane as an escourt, this is the first pace of the invasion, remain to deploy troop in nigeria. [size=14pt]God have mercy[/size]

shocked shocked shocked Is it standard operating procedure to have explosives in your pants to allow such an accidental discharge explosion? Has this ever happened to you too? Please explain, Abu Zola, is this a new technology to warm your pants, and it went wrong in the mutt's case?
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by nuclearboy(m): 6:51am On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Me i see abd muttalab issue as another fabrication to invade Nigeria, i guess his pant accidentally caught on fire and everything was twisted. Mind you not long ago a U.S base census revealed muslim as the majority in Nigeria, with this tight security the corrupted leaders will do whatever they can to make sure they try all means to get easy transfer of stolen money to abroad, now we hearing that U.S marshal will be aboard nigerian plane as an escourt, this is the first pace of the invasion, remain to deploy troop in nigeria. God have mercy

grin grin grin This Abu_Wonder is terrorising me. I will laugh and wound O. And sue you for laughter terrorism

@Ancel:

Actually, Mutallab was fantasizing about the 70 virgins waiting for him in paradisi ( cheesy) and kept rubbing his thighs together until the heat generated reached critical point and his pants exploded. grin From what Holy-Abu has disclosed, NO muslim should be allowed to enter planes or cars or even trains again. All this fantasizing can cause detonations between their legs and endanger the rest of us.

Truly, GOD HAVE MERCY and defend us from people who cannot face or talk to women and so prefer 6 - 9 year old children, slaves and fantasies of renewable and endless virginity in janaat. Pants on fire?! I laugh in fire language!
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2010
Nuclearboy, is not funny at all. Do you know whether it is his cellphone battery that malfunction, i have a battery that gut my cloth on fire just like that as a result of heat.

Since September 11 alleged attack, no one has been able to beat the U.S counter security, how can he have explosive, he was frisk properly but yet nothing was found on him.

One day you guys will realize the truth, we call it silent invasion
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by ayusman16(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Abu Zola, the more u open ur mouth to defend terrorism, the more it is being likened to Islam. Why not just shut up for once and stop emitting dumbness.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Nuclearboy, is not funny at all. Do you know whether it is his cellphone battery that malfunction, i have a battery that gut my cloth on fire just like that as a result of heat.

So u hav once tried putting something in ur yonder?

Abu Zola:

Since September 11 alleged attack, no one has been able to beat the U.S counter security, how can he have explosive, he was frisk properly but yet nothing was found on him.

One day you guys will realize the truth, we call it silent invasion

So u will try to invade USA one day Abi?
continue to yarn terrorist things with ur hand and u will implicate ur self the more as a terrorist in  the making
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hmm omo na so you dey vex, o ga o.
I will only apologize to you and anybody will inquire so, therefore toba am sorry. War is not good let peace reign, and i will urge you to talk to your other xtrian who are fond of blashphemy islam.

I will help u talk to them
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2010
Toba, so i can't exercise freedom of speech just because U.S don't like it. Too bad for the master of Democrazy
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba, so i can't exercise freedom of speech just because U.S don't like it. Too bad for the master of Democrazy

Some speeches can amount to sedition and a charge for treasonable fellony like that of urs on invasion
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
I did not say i will invade the U.S, Don't get it twisted, i said what the U.S is doing is 'silent invasion' i.e silently invading nigeria, their africom dream will surely come to pass. From U.S air marshal escourt to Deploying troops maybe in the north central.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

I did not say i will invade the U.S, Don't get it twisted, i said what the U.S is doing is 'silent invasion' i.e silently invading nigeria, their africom dream will surely come to pass. From U.S air marshal escourt to Deploying troops maybe in the north central.

U hav just cleared your self ,cos the US is monitoring all the posts on NL, Looking out for terrorist who might want to replicate Muttallab
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2010
What i know is once you are a muslim you are a potential terrorist according to U.S This is why they will never allow a muslim country to have Nuclear weapon. Last week the Vatican said it does not approve Turkey to be part of E.U
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

What i know is once you are a muslim you are a potential terrorist according to U.S This is why they will never allow a muslim country to have Nuclear weapon. Last week the Vatican said it does not approve Turkey to be part of E.U
Thats becos the concept of Islam is about DEFENSIVE and REtaLiation. and encourages muslims to defend themselves all the time instead of leaving Judgement to God sometimes. Thats what u Abuzola always do on NL defend and it will not help peace
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
We use to forgive. Is just that at times people take your piety as fool.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2010
@Abuzola

A word or two about fanaticism:

"You are never fanatical about what you are sure of. No one is fanatically shouting: 'The sun will rise tomorrow'. We all know that the sun will rise tomorrow.
Whenever anybody is fanatical about belief systems, dogmas or faith. . . it most often means that those belief systems, dogmas or faith are uncertain, even doubtful . . ."
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Realtol(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
Islam my foot!
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2010
Pastor AIO:

we are waiting for your eloquent description of perfume. If you do it impressively enough I'll let you try to give us a description of how consciousness feels like. smiley

@Mavenb0x
. . .we are still waiting for you to WRITE DOWN the fragrance of your perfume. . .  perhaps even post this fragrance in a new thread so that we can all percieve it  on this website. . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

I wager the US has a valid point.

I also do not approve of Turkey being part of the EU. There are enough muslims and terrorists in Europe.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2010
David, my prayer is i hope you are not an anti islamist in reality, it is the jews that are arch enemy of islam.
Their heart is solid.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 7:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
Realton, it seems you are a troublemaker, why not embrace peace and together we will chop the tuwo miyan kuka together.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

David, my prayer is i hope you are not an anti islamist in reality, it is the jews that are arch enemy of islam.
Their heart is solid.

I am an anti-islamist, that isnt changing.

YOU SIR are lying. The jews are NOT the arch enemy of islam, they have NEVER attacked islam . . . NEVER have they initiated a war with an islamic nation. Rather it is they who were first invaded and occupied by arabs followed by the ottoman empire for hundreds of yrs! It is they who have had to endure CONSTANT attacks from 22 arab nations just to survive.

Their heart is solid? I daresay the islamic heart and mindset is one that is more interested in destroying the jews than living in peace.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2010
Who bomb Iraq nuclear facility in Baghdad ? Who bomb syria nuclear facility in Damas ?

The jews want to kill muhammad by using a boy who collected the hair of muhammad and the Prophet was bewitched. He was later heal by Allah.

A jewish woman poison the Prophet to die instantly.

In west bank there are occassional report of jews shotting palestinian civilian likewise in Jerusalem.

Lastly, i want to believe you are just an enemy of islam within NL,
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Who bomb Iraq nuclear facility in Baghdad ? Who bomb syria nuclear facility in Damas ?

Israel bombed both . . . but they were right to do so knowing that those facilities were being DELIBERATELY built to destroy Israel. Why did Iraq and Syria attack Israel in 1948? Do you nob know that Syria still maintains a policy of war with Israel even BEFORE Israel attacked her nuclear facility?

But i thought Syria and the islamic world were denying that Syria had a nuclear facility until Israel produced proof? grin

Why did Saddam send scud missiles to Israel during the 1st gulf war? Was Israel at war with Iraq?

Abu Zola:

The jews want to kill muhammad by using a boy who collected the hair of muhammad and the Prophet was bewitched. He was later heal by Allah.

A jewish woman poison the Prophet to die instantly.

Oh is that why muslims are now sworn to destroy the jews? grin Must make you mad that you constantly fail hopelessly.

Abu Zola:

In west bank there are occassional report of jews shotting palestinian civilian likewise in Jerusalem.

But you fool forget the intifadas right? You forget the constant rocketing of jews from Gaza and the West bank? You forgot the constant reports of arab riots, inflammatory words and reports of arabs shooting jews right?

Sorry you also forgot that the west bank is actually Judea/Samaria (historical jewish lands)? grin How islam can dull the mind.

Abu Zola:

Lastly, i want to believe you are just an enemy of islam within NL,

Sorry, i hate satan and his religion.
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2010
Israel bombed both . . . but they were right to do so knowing that those facilities were being DELIBERATELY built to destroy Israel. Why did Iraq and Syria attack Israel in 1948? Do you nob know that Syria still maintains a policy of war with Israel even BEFORE Israel attacked her nuclear facility?

But i thought Syria and the islamic world were denying that Syria had a nuclear facility until Israel produced proof?

Why did Saddam send scud missiles to Israel during the 1st gulf war? Was Israel at war with Iraq?

One thing you fool forgot is that Israel possesses this weapon, tell me why Israel should be the only Nuclear monoply,

But you fool forget the intifadas right? You forget the constant rocketing of jews from Gaza and the West bank? You forgot the constant reports of arab riots, inflammatory words and reports of arabs shooting jews right?

Sorry you also forgot that the west bank is actually Judea/Samaria (historical jewish lands)? How islam can dull the mind

sorry dude, what happens if your land is seize, homes ravaged ? be looking like a zombie ba ?
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2010
These things will destroy mankind:

1) Politics without principles;
2) Wealth without work;
3) Religion without fearlessness;
4) Progress without compassion;
5) Worship without AWARENESS . . .
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by AbuZola3(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
Ok, don't you think david is a fanatic
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

One thing you fool forgot is that Israel possesses this weapon, tell me why Israel should be the only Nuclear monoply,

Because that is the only thing keeping it in existence today. Jews would have been extinct by now . . . left to muslim arabs.

Abu Zola:

sorry  dude, what happens if your land is seize, homes ravaged ? be looking like a zombie ba ?

Lands like bethlehem, jericho, judea, nazareth, jerusalem were seized from muslim arabs? Why are they all jewish names?  grin
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by Mavenb0x(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2010
imhotep:

@Mavenb0x
. . .we are still waiting for you to WRITE DOWN the fragrance of your perfume. . .  perhaps even post this fragrance in a new thread so that we can all percieve it  on this website. . .

LOL don't be naughty, imhotep! grin grin I can do the description for you, but how would you appreciate it? oh no you won't. You will enjoy the words and lose the essence smiley
Re: Abu Zola Declare Unconditional Ceasefire by nuclearboy(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2010
@Abuzola & other fanatics:

Please please please, read ALL of "IMHOTEP's" posts over and over until they become a part of you. And learn to stop lying to win arguments. The more you lie, the more you become a lie!

@Imhotep:

My utmost respect, Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Most Common Things People Think Are In The Bible That Are Not There / Why Does The Whole World Think That The Negro Is Inherently Stupi..d? / Ex-witch Reveals That Harry Potter Books Are Witchcraft Manuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.