Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti (1245 Views)

The Poverty Crisis In Haiti... / Oil Activities Cause N160trn Devastation In N’delta – Kuku / Wyclef Jean Shot In Hand In Haiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Spader9(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2010
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Spader9(m): 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxD44HO8dNQ&feature=related

^^^Maybe the "powers that be" were testing this. . .
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
I feel really bad for Haiti. Many pretty girls come from there. grin grin grin

Jokes apart Haiti was in a situation whereby any serious disaster will automatically deepen the problems. Now one the biggest earthquakes in human history.
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Spader9(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
9jaganja:

Jokes apart Haiti was in a situation whereby any serious disaster will automatically deepen the problems. Now one the biggest earthquakes in human history.

I agree. . .

Check these vids out 9jaganja,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok62gzNk-IM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSABjN7gZyg
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Moonstone(f): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2010
9jaganja:

That's enough to get your consolation? Kai! lipsrsealed

My pity for them lies in the fact that it is a poor nation already. They don't need disasters to devastate them.
Earthquakes are dangerous because they can only be speculated upon and no one sees them coming.
Now that they know that it lies on a fault line, the best they can do is hope that they can be able to predict future earthquakes.
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Spader9(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2010
Moonstone:

My pity for them lies in the fact that it is a poor nation already. They don't need disasters to devastate them.
Earthquakes are dangerous because they can only be speculated upon and no one sees them coming.
Now that they know that it lies on a fault line, the best they can do is hope that they can be able to predict future earthquakes.

Check out those HAARP vids. . .
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2010
I dont know if this century is going to be good.
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Spader9(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2010
tpia.:

I dont know if this century is going to be good.

Has apprehension grasped your optimism?
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 14, 2010
^^ I'm not sure what your definition of optimism is, but in any case, if you call my many posts, where I've had to call out the myriads of i.diots, optimistic, then you should be addressing yourself here, not me.
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Spader9(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2010
tpia.:

^^ I'm not sure what your definition of optimism is, but in any case, if you call my many posts, where I've had to call out the myriads of i.diots, optimistic, then you should be addressing yourself here, not me.

My friend. . . You are too rude.

Leave!
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 14, 2010
Spader9:

My friend. . . You are too rude.

Leave!

you're quite free to NOT address me if you have a goshdarn chip on your shoulder and a swollen head.

No one is forcing you to be here.

I dont know why some people will start a thread then begin attacking others when they post there.

Who the heck do you think you are?

go and start your own forum and limit membership nah.

oponu.

You must be related to the Malaysian muslims who dont want anyone using the Arab word for God.

very violent and almajiri.
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by honeric01(m): 2:00am On Jan 14, 2010
I can't even watch again, these people are our blood, pure Africans, thousands of people are already dead, even their presidential house collapsed totally. the president is yet to speak to most of his parliament. this is just not cool. God please hear their plea. cry cry cry cry
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by redsun(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
This is how the universe herself is going to destroy herself in no distant future,it will boil up to the point of explosion and every thing in it will be melted.

Make hay while the sun shine,help them if you can,it is the faith of mankind.
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Billygoat(m): 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2010
From Spader9
Check out those HAARP vids. . . 

So you are saying thet Obama decided to destroy Hati just for the fun of it or what?  That makes no sence at all.
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by mamagee3(f): 3:02am On Jan 15, 2010
I pity Haiti, the devastation is sorrowful. cry cry
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2010
US humanitarian action is suspicious. 5,500 soldiers and more? Geez Obama really wants to show White house is sorry for Katrina. but 5,500 troops? That's enough to wage war.
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by DrKnow1(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2010
My prayers go to the people of Haiti at this difficult time. It is indeed very sad to see corps littered the streets and particularly the agony of those still trapped under rubbles. I pray to God for their quick rescue.

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/mymGRhsg4ZI[/flash]
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2010
2012 has already begun.

and look at this:

Post apocalyptic guidestones

Called the Georgia Guidestones, the monument is a mystery—nobody knows exactly who commissioned it or why. The only clues to its origin are on a nearby plaque on the ground—which gives the dimensions and explains a series of intricate notches and holes that correspond to the movements of the sun and stars—and the "guides" themselves, directives carved into the rocks. These instructions appear in eight languages ranging from English to Swahili and reflect a peculiar New Age ideology. Some are vaguely eugenic (guide reproduction wisely—improving fitness and diversity); others prescribe standard-issue hippie mysticism (prize truth—beauty—love—seeking harmony with the infinite).

What's most widely agreed upon—based on the evidence available—is that the Guidestones are meant to instruct the dazed survivors of some impending apocalypse as they attempt to reconstitute civilization.

What in the world would it be for? Fendley asked. Christian explained that the structure he had in mind would serve as a compass, calendar, and clock. It would also need to be engraved with a set of guides written in eight of the world's major languages. And it had to be capable of withstanding the most catastrophic events, so that the shattered remnants of humanity would be able to use those guides to reestablish a better civilization than the one that was about to destroy itself.

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones?currentPage=2#Replay
Re: Raw Footage: Devastation After Earthquake In Haiti by Spader9(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2010
Billygoat:

From Spader9
So you are saying thet Obama decided to destroy Hati just for the fun of it or what? That makes no sence at all.

Obama is just a face. . .

tpia.:

2012 has already begun.

and look at this:

Come on. . .

(1) (Reply)

Security Agents Uncover Plot To Poison Jonathan / Tell What You Know About Late M.k.o Abiola's Wealth Background / Why Cameroun Claims Obudu Ranch: Biya Can't Afford 800k Euros In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.