Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide (46467 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Emassive(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2017
How Can you blaming buhari or apc.... They are more sick than those committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by uchman48(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2017
madridguy:
Sniper again? Government should regulate the selling of the insecticide to avoid more touching stories.

RIP Ms Akpan.
my guy you just wrote what was on my mind because I don't this is the second person that is reported dead by drinking sniper. Let the government do something about it ooo.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by bewacharlie(m): 12:32am On May 20, 2017
no one can say for sure why she committed suicide... I think her bf must have broken her heart, #my thought though
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by uchman48(m): 12:34am On May 20, 2017
So is no longer jumping into the lagoon, sniper is now the fastest, but why will people choose to take their own lives.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Nobody: 12:40am On May 20, 2017
I bet she was heartbroken or even pregnant sef, boyfriend no gree man up and trust some Nigerian mothers , the mother would have insulted her life and called her useless with some hurtful words , for her to result to suicide. Quick way to end her misery.

What a shame
It takes the grace of God to snap out of heartbreak, dust yourself up, and believe a better future await one out there .Its just by Gods grace to be strong and move on ..its not easy.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by toshmann(m): 12:41am On May 20, 2017
juman:
APC has destroyed nigeria.

Good.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by NeuroBoss(m): 1:27am On May 20, 2017
Good bye, Pat

I wish I had done more than encourage when we last spoke exactly 3 weeks ago.

You bared it all to me.

It was your secret.

Why should I tell people?

I did instead pray for you.

The M......... will miss you
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Nobody: 2:15am On May 20, 2017
juman:
APC has destroyed nigeria.
I with have to start BLAMING BUHARI from now

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by smallworld007: 3:19am On May 20, 2017
Suicide Isn't The Solution To All Challenges Of Life. Please Let Us Learn To Pour Out Our Mind To Others And If People Fail You . God Will Never Fail You. Always Declare Positively Good Things To Your Mind.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by 9ja2: 4:06am On May 20, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-aFyK7ybFwFk/WR9cLjao1nI/AAAAAAAAbBk/MkoXLrTlHb0Mo_iLdxv2Aoj-Nv9p5lMcgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170519_215643.png[/img]

Tragedy struck in the Ajuwon area of Lagos State on Wednesday May 17, at Bada Hospital at Bale road, when a young lady said to be in her late 20's committed suicide by drinking sniper insecticide.

The lady, identified as Patience Akpan, was said to have left her father's place that Wednesday afternoon before she was seen in another street within the area wringing in pains, with the sniper bottle still in her hands.

Her dad is said to be a driver who works with a bank on Ajuwon/Akute road.

According to an eye witness, on the day of her suicide, Patience was seen on Oni Street around Ajuwon, on the floor and in pains before she was rushed to the hospital where she later died.

She had lived in the area with her parents about 12 years ago but when her parents separated, she left with her mum, only to come back that Tuesday and committed suicide the next day.

Young Nigerians committing suicide...God help us!

Rip

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/young-lady-commits-suicide-in-ajuwon.html
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by toastedbread: 5:27am On May 20, 2017
madridguy:
Sniper again? Government should regulate the selling of the insecticide to avoid more touching stories.

RIP Ms Akpan.

they'll take other alternatives. best way is addressing the root cause.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by abbeyty(m): 5:56am On May 20, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Rest in peace, to God, suicide always comes to my mind lately.

But I still believe and hope I will still make a living with my degree some day. Maybe not now but someday

Nigeria is getting worst but what we youths do is to fight over this the same politicians

RIP, I wish I have your confidence baby

oh boy dont kill yourself ohhh. God will favour you very soon just be strong
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by beautygboel(f): 6:04am On May 20, 2017
OP please stop mentioning the substance they took because you might just be educating and encouraging someone else that is depress
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by ralph28(m): 6:20am On May 20, 2017
Hmm, when home breaks, many things got broken too.
It is an evil wind that blows no one good.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by TeamSimple(m): 6:25am On May 20, 2017
harizonal123:
Recession has taken away the happiness of Nigerians. BUHARI WHY? If you investigate properly every thing boils down to one thing . Bad Economy!
To confirm your submission, why not add up to the list. This will make us believe APC ain't working.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Nobody: 6:31am On May 20, 2017
Dedosman:
wot a loss for her family
God is watching you... Why will you take such space just to quote...??
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Nobody: 6:31am On May 20, 2017
EVERYTHING is WRONG with this DEMONIC CHAINge/govt.
Nig NEVER had it this BAD!

#NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by ganye1: 6:32am On May 20, 2017
Young03:
she don tire for buhari government nah

we wey still dey alive na manage we dey manage
If you too is tired of the Buhari government you can do the needful and get sniper or jump into the lagoon.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by ganye1: 6:36am On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:
we all know who to blame... am not begging for likes I just wish to know if we all are in one accord in blaming that particular one person..

if you know that person oya press the like button
Abeg make you no waste your time dey blame that person make you kuku get your sniper or if jump into the lagoon.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by riczy(m): 6:36am On May 20, 2017
Kizyte:
Death by suicide is becoming higher than death by Boko Haram in this present Government Administration.

If you ask APC why, dem go sey dem still dey fight corruption. Na corruption we go chop?
fighting corruption shud av made live easier, but in vegetable's govt, its d opposite!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Timileyin008: 6:49am On May 20, 2017
ganye1:

Abeg make you no waste your time dey blame that person make you kuku get your sniper or if jump into the lagoon.

I hope ur papa sef Don take in the sniper first....
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by tilz67: 6:52am On May 20, 2017
boost your financial status today, join the winning team today
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by bigfather(m): 6:54am On May 20, 2017
auntysimbiat:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-aFyK7ybFwFk/WR9cLjao1nI/AAAAAAAAbBk/MkoXLrTlHb0Mo_iLdxv2Aoj-Nv9p5lMcgCLcB/s1600/IMG_20170519_215643.png[/img]

Tragedy struck in the Ajuwon area of Lagos State on Wednesday May 17, at Bada Hospital at Bale road, when a young lady said to be in her late 20's committed suicide by drinking sniper insecticide.

The lady, identified as Patience Akpan, was said to have left her father's place that Wednesday afternoon before she was seen in another street within the area wringing in pains, with the sniper bottle still in her hands.

Her dad is said to be a driver who works with a bank on Ajuwon/Akute road.

According to an eye witness, on the day of her suicide, Patience was seen on Oni Street around Ajuwon, on the floor and in pains before she was rushed to the hospital where she later died.

She had lived in the area with her parents about 12 years ago but when her parents separated, she left with her mum, only to come back that Tuesday and committed suicide the next day.

Young Nigerians committing suicide...God help us!

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/05/young-lady-commits-suicide-in-ajuwon.html

This about the 4th person within 2wks. What the HELL is wrong with these girls??!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by difference5050: 6:57am On May 20, 2017
Nor matter what you don't have right to take your life
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Kizyte(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2017
riczy:
fighting corruption shud av made live easier, but in vegetable's govt, its d opposite!
I tire o!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Stevengerd(m): 7:48am On May 20, 2017
With The Ups And Downs. E Reach Make Persin Commit Sucide
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by kingthreatz: 7:57am On May 20, 2017
This Sniper should be banned. It makes suicide too easy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Fohlah(f): 8:10am On May 20, 2017
this is getting too much!!

a 500l medcine std also did the same thing early this week all bcox he was rusticated.

When there is life
there is hope
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Daddybright1986(m): 8:14am On May 20, 2017
Wanna kill yourself? Imagine this. You come home from
school one day. You’ve had yet another horrible day. You’re
just ready to give up. So you go to your room, close the
door, and take out that suicide note you’ve written and
rewritten over and over and over You take out those razor
blades, and cut for the very last time. You grab that bottle of
pills and take them all. Laying down, holding the letter to
your chest, you close your eyes for the very last time. A few
hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come
tell you dinners ready. You don’t answer, so he walks in. All
he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you’re
asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your
room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She
grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she
tries to wake you up. She’s screaming your name. Your
brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that “Mommy is
crying and sissy won’t wake up.” Your dad runs to your
room. He looks at your mom, crying, holding the letter to
her chest, sitting next to your lifeless body. It hits him,
what’s going on, and he screams. He screams and throws
something at the wall. And then, falling to his knees, he
starts to cry. Your mom crawls over to him, and they sit
there, holding each other, crying. The next day at school,
there’s an announcement. The principal tells everyone
about your suicide. It takes a few seconds for it to sink in,
and once it does, everyone goes silent. Everyone blames
themselves. Your teachers think they were too hard on you.
Those mean popular girls, they think of all the things
they’ve said to you. That boy that used to tease you and
call you names, he can’t help but hate himself for never
telling you how beautiful you really are. Your ex boyfriend,
the one that you told everything to, that broke up with you..
He can’t handle it. He breaks down and starts crying, and
runs out of the school. Your friends? They’re sobbing too,
wondering how they could never see that anything was
wrong, wishing they could have helped you before it was
too late. And your best friend? She’s in shock. She can’t
believe it. She knew what you were going through, but she
never thought it would get that bad… Bad enough for you to
end it. She can’t cry, she can’t feel anything. She stands
up, walks out of the classroom, and just sinks to the floor.
Shaking, screaming, but no tears coming out. It’s a few
days later, at your funeral. The whole town came. Everyone
knew you, that girl with the bright smile and bubbly
personality. The one that was always there for them, the
shoulder to cry on. Lots of people talk about all the good
memories they had with you, there were a lot. Everyone’s
crying, your little brother still doesn’t know you killed
yourself, he’s too young. Your parents just said you died. It
hurts him, a lot. You were his big sister, you were supposed
to always be there for him. Your best friend, she stays
strong through the entire service, but as soon as they start
lowering your casket into the ground, she just loses it. She
cries and cries and doesn’t stop for days. It’s two years
later. Your teachers all quit their job. Those mean girls
have eating disorders now. That boy that used to tease you
cuts himself. Your ex boyfriend doesn’t know how to love
anymore and just sleeps around with girls. Your friends all
go into depression. Your best friend? She tried to kill
herself. She didn’t succeed like you did, but she tried…your
brother? He finally found out the truth about your death. He
self harms, he cries at night, he does exactly what you did
for years leading up to your suicide. Your parents? Their
marriage fell apart. Your dad became a workaholic to
distract himself from your death. Your mom got diagnosed
with depression and just lays in bed all day. People care.
You may not think so, but they do. Your choices don’t just
effect you. They effect everyone. Don’t end your life, you
have so much to live for. Things can’t get better if y
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Chrysz(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2017
wat cud b d reason.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by nwoye72: 9:26am On May 20, 2017
I don't just know what is happening as young people committing suicide these days.was it hardship and frustration?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide In Ajuwon Lagos By Drinking Sniper Insecticide by Nobody: 9:47am On May 20, 2017
Presh900:
Sniper again? Are you people sure that this so called sniper doesn't have any psychoanalytic_cum_deranging abilities ( I am not sure what this means or whether it means anything at all) Government should look into this because I have a packet of sniper at home and it is suddenly looking attractive to me

It's sweet like Sugar, try it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa: Militants Who Were Reportedly Arrested With Deadly Weapons / 25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls / I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.