Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses (46470 Views)

Islamic Cleric Who Raped 5-Year-Old Girl In Lagos: "How I Removed Her Panties" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Thonyb(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2023
A 20-year-old boy, simply identified as Ridwan, has confessed that he killed his biological father for money ritual in Ogun State.

He was arrested on Thursday by men of the Ogun State So-Safe Corps at Oshoku village, Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The So-Safe Corps Commander, Soji Ganzallo, in a statement by the corps spokesman, Moruf Yusuf, said at about 12am on Thursday, August 31, officers of the corps on routine patrol heard a strange noise in a building at Oshoku.

The officers were said to have made their way into the building to confirm what was happening, “but to the officers’ dismay, they found a man’s body lying lifeless in a pool of his own blood and the alleged killer fled the scene,” Ganzallo said.

The statement quoted Ganzallo as having instructed the Zonal Commander, Ijebu Zonal Command, Marcus Ayankoya, to get the suspected killer arrested within 24 hours.

The suspected killer was nabbed where he was hiding in a bush.

“He confessed to have killed his father, Ishau with a rope tied to his neck and a knife used to remove the needed parts of his body for ritual purpose,” he said.

The corps commander noted that the alleged killer told the officers of the corps during interrogation that “he only removed the private part, larynx, and just four teeth of his father as requested by a ritualist he identified as Baba Kekere.”

Ganzallo further revealed that when he was asked about the whereabouts of the ritualist, he refused to give details.

He stated that the alleged killer had been transferred to the Nigeria Police Force, Ogbere Divisional Headquarters, for further investigation and likely prosecution.

https://.ng/2023/09/01/i-removed-my-fathers-private-part-for-money-ritual-20-year-old-boy-confesses-in-ogun/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by GanagiBitrus: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2023
At this point, a state of emergency needs to be declared in Ogun over ritual killings.

378 Likes 43 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Jennyclay(f): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2023
All I have to say is that you men should just continue killing yourselves, I literally have no problem with that.

Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it but you nonsense men choose to train up a murderer and rapist now it’s hunting you back undecided

Ntooor!! Nonsense men!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Kriss216: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2023
A boy of 20 years don dey get mind kill em papa for rituals undecided

Only heaven know wetin these people dey add for that amala, ewedu and gbegiri wey dem dey chop wey make dem dey misbehave. I think it's time NAFDAC investigate the process of these foods.

224 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by CrownLands(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2023
[quote author=Thonyb post=125504446]A 20-year-old boy, simply identified as Ridwan, has confessed that he killed his biological father for money ritual in Ogun State.

He was arrested on Thursday by men of the Ogun State So-Safe Corps at Oshoku village, Ijebu North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The So-Safe Corps Commander, Soji Ganzallo, in a statement by the corps spokesman, Moruf Yusuf, said at about 12am on Thursday, August 31, officers of the corps on routine patrol heard a strange noise in a building at Oshoku.

The officers were said to have made their way into the building to confirm what was happening, “but to the officers’ dismay, they found a man’s body lying lifeless in a pool of his own blood and the alleged killer fled the scene,” Ganzallo said.

The statement quoted Ganzallo as having instructed the Zonal Commander, Ijebu Zonal Command, Marcus Ayankoya, to get the suspected killer arrested within 24 hours.

“The suspected killer was nabbed where he was hiding in a bush.

“He confessed to have killed his father, Ishau with a rope tied to his neck and a knife used to remove the needed parts of his body for ritual purposes,” he said.

The corps commander noted that the alleged killer told the officers of the corps during interrogation that “he only removed the private part, larynx, and just four teeth of his father as requested by a ritualist he identified as Baba Kekere.”

Ganzallo further revealed that when he was asked about the whereabouts of the ritualist, he refused to give details.

He stated that the alleged killer had been transferred to the Nigeria Police Force, Ogbere Divisional Headquarters, for further investigation and likely prosecution.

What is happening to this generation of lost values? They have been recruited by the devil.

No remorse, no regret! By his hands, killed his father. Tufiakwa!

9 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Kriss216: 11:56am On Sep 01, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
At this point, a state of emergency needs to be declared in Ogun over ritual killings.
Remove skull mining from SW, you have Somalia staring at you.

178 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Bubu4Sea: 12:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
I wish these people will stop seeing people as a mineral to be mined.

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Buhari4dullard: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2023

2 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by westlius(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
The way young boys dey find money without work
Is much

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Chibuzoripob: 12:51pm On Sep 01, 2023
sad 20 yrs old boy already looking for shortcut sad. Pluck out his 2 👁 balls y and FREE him sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Douglad: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sophistication

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by divide9ja: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2023
That region & rituals

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Sonofgod1990(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
yoruba ronu

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by delzbaba(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
the ogun state government should as a matter of urgency suspend all other community development plans and focus on the issue of ritual killing bedeviling its society this is a serious matter, the other day they butchered someone in ogun and sold all the parts for 51k, how much be cow abeg? even cow cost 150k haba haba

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by slam7000(m): 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2023
Kriss216:
A boy of 20 years don dey get mind kill em papa for rituals undecided

Only heaven know wetin these people dey add for that amala, ewedu and gbegiri wey dem dey chop wey make dem dey misbehave. I think it's time NAFDAC investigate the process of these foods.

Not just that, the demon chopped off the mould that casted him.

Sacrilege😡🤬😡🤬

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Mhizzard(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:
Ogun state

Na normal level

Na normal Yoruba culture

This one no be news na their inheritance

Unity beggars
so removing organs from human's body and money ritual is not a crime

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Olarewaju89: 4:26pm On Sep 01, 2023
Jennyclay:
All I have to say is that you men should just continue killing yourselves, I literally have no problem with that.

Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it but you nonsense men choose to train up a murderer and rapist now it’s hunting you back undecided

Ntooor!! Nonsense men!!

Jennyclay, are you for real?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2023
OGun the headquarters of ritual in the world grin

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Shinjawestside: 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2023
Another Yoruba Muslim again...

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist..

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by YorubaPrince: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
angry
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by landmark86: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
With his face you will know that the idiot is desperate.
See what APC govt have turn our country into.
Even teenagers are now involving in ritualist when the so called parents can't provide for then.
Every streets is now full of rituals, yahoo Boyz, scammers etc. What a pity

Meanwhile all the people above me are crazyyy and stuppid with their comments.

Take it or leave it the region with the highest ritual activities in the country is the S/E

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by arantess: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Na them

Prostrate to him in the morning, behead him at night

100 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by sureinfo: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Foolish man
Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by arantess: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
OGun the headquarters of ritual in the world grin
Agreed without reservations

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by LaSenior: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
grin

What this little boys are doing for money eeeh Will shock you

Is everywhere this is not a tribal thing young boys are helping themselves out now through diabolical means, seriously on a normal note things are not encouraging yes but why Will a boy of 20yrs that still have time on his side go into rituals

5 Likes

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
This is what happens when society celebrates criminality and ill-gotten wealth

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by gaby(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
This knuckleheaded slowpoke who believes a Deek that produced him will be a currency minting and printing press could be a Nairalander, the likes of who get on people's mentions to pour out invectives and slurs because their skull houses poo for a brain.

Tuehhhh

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by ishowdotgmail(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Before opening this thread, my mind said pick Ogun state as where the incident happened.

I was 100% right grin

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Removed My Father’s Private Part For Money Ritual – 20-year-old Boy Confesses by chopnaira: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2023
taylor89:
Ogun state

Na normal level

Na normal Yoruba culture

This one no be news na their inheritance

Unity beggars

Your culture is not different Ibo Igbo cannibal and ritualist boy 🤣

14 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

25000 Nigerian Women Trapped: Malian Men Spend More On Nigerian Girls / PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Police Arrest ATM Cards Fraudster In Katsina (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.