Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? (38855 Views)

Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers / Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Honestly I noticed this but just kept mute.

At last now you are talking. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by 9jatatafo(m): 9:00am On May 20, 2017
Until we have a $1=N1 then I will know that the naira is really appreciating

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Rilwayne001: 9:02am On May 20, 2017
Apparently Buhari's body odour is worse than a pit laterine undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2017
Because the rogues can bring their loot and spend...there will be no need to buy, so supply will be surplus. cheesy grin
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Aburi001: 9:04am On May 20, 2017
walexy100:
Before he travelled N390/395.
Now: N375/N380
Ask Google, it's your friend
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by MidasTouche01(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2017
Such simple question...

PMB offended the gods of the land when he first did Head of State in the 80s and they are still angry... so when he is around they go about jumping inside every policy maker to do rubbish that will make life difficult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by chibboy: 9:10am On May 20, 2017
deedeedee1:
Naira went up because over 400 million dollars was injected into the market, not because of any investor's confidence. The lower the demand, the lower the price. That is what happened to dollar.
da won u ar tukin is nonsense.. buharis abscence is good for d naira .. pronto

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 20, 2017
deedeedee1:
Naira went up because over 400 million dollars was injected into the market, not because of any investor's confidence. The lower the demand, the lower the price. That is what happened to dollar.
...you are yet to answer the question. ....the questions is " why did they inject the 400million now that buhari is away ?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by michoim(m): 9:12am On May 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

Correct bros. It was even about US$485million in just 1 week!
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Bobby808: 9:13am On May 20, 2017
deedeedee1:
My sincere take on this is that Osinbajo na christian while Buhari na Islam. Do not wait for further explanation.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by tiwiex(m): 9:13am On May 20, 2017
deedeedee1:

Same thing. Injection is timely and consistent under Osinbanjo. Under PMB na so soo upandan.
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Nobody: 9:15am On May 20, 2017
Because the world is seeing him as an illiterate, incompetent and a fool undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On May 20, 2017
Not everybody "goodness and mercy shall follow me"wey God talk in the Bible the thing dey follow.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Bobby808: 9:16am On May 20, 2017
praise1705:
have u blamed buhari today?
which kind question be this? You nor get eyes? Please read on and see the high degree of blames in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by thunderbabs: 9:19am On May 20, 2017
The image below is actually about Buhari

Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by saintvc(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2017
praise1705:
have u blamed buhari today?
has lai Mohammed blamed Jonathan today
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Nobody: 9:19am On May 20, 2017
i blame nigerians for letting themselves to be treated like fools, buhari is not the problem the problem is the foolish nigerian masses, how can one man buhari fool nearly 250 million people (nigerians) buhari is a genius! for his capability of fooling nigerians. grin
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by repogirl(f): 9:22am On May 20, 2017
Because Buhari doesnt have certificate. grin
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Onedibe1: 9:25am On May 20, 2017
Because he x deluded and probably dieing
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by doctokwus: 9:32am On May 20, 2017
LordAdam16:

Osinbajo is trying hard to create an impression that he is working so whenever Buhari leaves, he pumps plenty of dollars to reduce the rate.

-Lord
This is like all those talk u hear from agberos at a joint after taking 2 bottles of shekpe.
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by trinity11(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2017
I'll simply say Buhari has little or no idea about Democratic leadership style of government. Look at most of his policies, flopped woefully. To make an error is much more easier than correcting those errors.
How can a president of the assumed giant of africa, come out openly and say Nigeria is broke? what message are you passing out to those investors out there?
Anyway he is a man of integrity, so he should do the needful.
resign honourably
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by obailala(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2017
kelvinreality:

After the initial injection of dollar into the economy, there was a fall in dollar at first then a increase subsequently.

As at now, there has been another increase in naira without any injection of dollar into economy. What could have been the cause of this? Another invisible injection of dollar into the economy.

If the first increaee in naira is associated with the pumping of dollar into the economy as you claim, what will be the associated cause of the current increase in naira.

Stop playing politics, investors confidence in naira recently has had positive impact on our legal tender.
You are absolutely the one forcing a political explanation into a straightforward simple event. The person you quoted was right, over $400 million was released by CBN into the economy early this week and that is 100% the reason why Naira appreciated from 390 to 375.
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by jericco1(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2017
obyrich:
What goes around comes around. If you point a finger at your neighbour, 3 fingers will be pointing back simultaneously at you. We are watching how the blame game APC introduced into Nigerian politics will play out.
no be 4 again?
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 20, 2017
Not only NAIRA appreciation. POWER SUPPLY also improves when he travels.
Reason 1: Blames Buhari cos he is incapable. Credit to Osibanjo cos he is capable.
Reason 2: people in power and people in the exchange rate don't like Buhari. So when he is in the country, they do things to frustrate his efforts. Shalom!
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by basic23111: 9:36am On May 20, 2017
are u saying buhari should not come back to Nigeria
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by Bobby808: 9:37am On May 20, 2017
BrutalJab:
grin. Because his second name is bad luck and APC is cursed.
When I read very genuine posts like this one, often times, I always regret voting for Buhari. At some points, I fell like hitting myself with heavy stone as protest against myself. I will never forgive myself if I should vote an illitrate man like Buhari. Tufiakwa.
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by JCBOY4LIFE: 9:38am On May 20, 2017
Buhari has offended God, Osinbajo is in favour with God. it's like the case of King Saul and King David.

Buhari does not know anything except power intoxication. He has taking this country backward to 1984 by time power.

A president who has not updated himself for over 32 years, is that one a president?

Abegi, make him resign and release Nigeria from her stronghold.
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by no1madman(m): 9:39am On May 20, 2017
Aboki=Backwardness and Darkness. .no fuckin Brain. .
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by basic23111: 9:41am On May 20, 2017
what if mr president just glance through nairaland and I read all these comment about him. Abeg make una no kill this man....Eni agba le nii?
Re: Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? by obailala(m): 9:42am On May 20, 2017
Abudu2000:
na only yoi dey online today?? Where are your fellow ONLINE interceptors, paid to stick out your little heads when topics like this comes up... Honestly i ve been following your Posts for close to a month and i notice this is what you are only online for...

But keep up, afterall man must chop grin grin
The way many Nigerians reason is now too pathetic. So for saying the simple truth and correcting a clearly erroneous submission, he has now become a paid person?

I guess according to the current prevalent ideology, for one to be an honourable/patriotic Nigerian, he has to just criticise blindly even though he knows his words are incorrect?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch / INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting / FG Sacks Advertising Standard Panel Over ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.