Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (43772 Views)

Jim Iyke Visits Tonto Dikeh At Her Abuja Home (photos) / Jim Iyke Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (Photos) / Laura Ikeji Is Engaged To Ogbonna Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 8:49am On May 20, 2017
ndcide:
I'm not from the SE. but I identified with the biafra thing, when I saw stupidity all around. Where Nigerians celebrate when IPOB members are killed.

And Seun's hypocritical stance and what he allowed on his forum, made it worse. It was obvious many people had sympathy for the course, especially for the deaths but are scared to identify. If the status quo remains, Top government personnel, highly placed, will buy in. We just have to be careful.

Like they say. Biafra is now a metaphor for cry against oppression.

We are all Biafans, with the way Nigeria is today.

Thank you my brother! With the way the Nigerian government Is going, Biafra would no longer represent a south eastern movement but a movement for the oppressed people by the APC lead government of the day. I think this was what KANU meant when he opened the doors for all to come and support the movement cause Biafra seems to be the only way out of the injustice, oppression and inequality we find ourselves in today as a false contraception, be you SS, SE or other tribes or regions who wish to change the status quo of the greedy nigerains rulers of old present in today and the future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 20, 2017
ndcide:
I'm not from the SE. but I identified with the biafra thing, when I saw stupidity all around. Where Nigerians celebrate when IPOB members are killed.

And Seun's hypocritical stance and what he allowed on his forum, made it worse. It was obvious many people had sympathy for the course, especially for the deaths but are scared to identify. If the status quo remains, Top government personnel, the highly placed, will buy in. We just have to be careful.

Like they say. Biafra is now a metaphor for cry against oppression.

We are all Biafans, with the way Nigeria is today.
close your mouth there is no sense in what u just post
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kelechi17(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2017
laribari:

Keep deceiving yourself there. Freedom is good o! I'm sure Kalu will not like to return to kuje prison. Obviously his bail came with a condition and if I guess right, that would be not mentioning or trying anything biafra. The man would have signed as his bail was conditional.

These people visiting are mostly sympathizers and as usual, some will advise him to forget it, while some will want to ginger him to carry on (codedly) but kanu is not stupid becos they will only get him in trouble. The man is being watched. Meeting bail conditions have handicapped him because he won't be able to cough anymore. Watch and see!

So don't even conclude that people believe the movement now because u don't even know what they discussed there. Where were they when the innocent man was suffering?

How many elite or celebrity speak up? This issue is a security issue now.

The other time he went to seek advise from a biafran general in Asaba (men who have fought and lost with biafra) but learnt how to shut up and move on as a Nigerian becos kanu must learn to move on too having being handicapped by his bail condition.

It's just like ...........bone wey nor let dog chop, fowl sey make dem bring am make him try. That fowl go wound o!

Let men of timber and caliber who fought for biafra advise him becos yo hand will get burnt If a child puts his/her into fire.
do u guys love d Igbo's so much ? or u scared of Nigeria without d Igbo's give me a sincere reason why we shldnt break away wit out insults??

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by trustdanalhaji(m): 9:07am On May 20, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Kanu is a hero
he is a betrayal he is a terrorist
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 20, 2017
to be honest this post doesn't makes sense at all. who knows what they discuss about and even if this is about biafra it does not take an hair from my body. because the highest thing that will happen is the igbos will vacate yorubaland and go back to redmudland. and the world will het to know the real drug dealers. and yorubaland will be free from gala and fan yogo sellers. isn't that fantastic? and igbos would be seen as foreigners. come on this is the best thing that can ever happen to us. to be honest I have known that infact we are better without the igbos. we have access to the see we have the population. we are strong, we are the most intelligent, we have broken many world records and our land is economically vibrant. se let us even help the igbos pack there load so that they can go quickly.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 20, 2017
kelechi17:
do u guys love d Igbo's so much ? or u scared of Nigeria without d Igbo's give me a sincere reason why we shldnt break away wit out insults??
to be honest my mind is now open. there is no reason to hold the igbos when they are not adding any values to our lifes. infact If the igbos want to go now it takes nothing from us. its a free world.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 20, 2017
xcolanto:

Thank you my brother! With the way the Nigerian government Is going, Biafra would no longer represent a south eastern movement but a movement for the oppressed people by the APC lead government of the day. I think this was what KANU meant when he opened the doors for all to come and support the movement cause Biafra seems to be the only way out of the injustice, oppression and inequality we find ourselves in today as a false contraception, be you SS, SE or other tribes or regions who wish to change the status quo of the greedy nigerains rulers of old present in today and the future.
to honest its better biafra is an igbo thing. because if will still break if others join I tell u the truth. like the way u guys said we are all different in culture and way of life that's why we shouldn't be together. so why do u still need others that are different from u and the way u guys are saying it like biafra will be heaven on earth I wish u good luck.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by technicallyrich(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2017
Seriously if I am a celebrity I would have gone to visit these man.
I love bold people that are ready to die for what they believe in.
Ss and se love you our HERO kanu and you are a real man.unlike one dirty man that took cheap rat poison after he was been raped and whipped like a slave they are.he couldn't take it anymore so he took ratatack.
My ewedu is readyoooo come and join me.slaves

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2017
Ogbuefi2020:
Kanu is a hero
use Legend next time Biko. kanu is greater than Buhari, Adesina and kyari all put together

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Jim is trying to stay relevant. Period
And u like to remain irrelevant?

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 9:30am On May 20, 2017
michaelandre:
to honest its better biafra is an igbo thing. because if will still break if others join I tell u the truth. like the way u guys said we are all different in culture and way of life that's why we shouldn't be together. so why do u still need others that are different from u and the way u guys are saying it like biafra will be heaven on earth I wish u good luck.

I would have loves to engage you more but looking at your previous reply just on this thread irks me to do so without the fear of being tribalistic or ethnic as we go along. This seems to be the "on board" trend on NL now and I wish not to directly get involved with it. Like I said Biafra "seems" to be the only way out as no other region or group is fighting for a better life and living conditions for her people apart from ipob. Hence other minorities might have this opportunity to get things right with a more modern way of doing things than the old Nigerian backward and archaic way which has got us no where as a nation of over 40 years of existence. Biafra is a choice not a mandatory platform. Thanks for the wishes! cool

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nkem4040: 9:32am On May 20, 2017
michaelandre:
[s]to be honest this post doesn't makes sense at all. who knows what they discuss about and even if this is about biafra it does not take an hair from my body. because the highest thing that will happen is the igbos will vacate yorubaland and go back to redmudland. and the world will het to know the real drug dealers. and yorubaland will be free from gala and fan yogo sellers. isn't that fantastic? and igbos would be seen as foreigners. come on this is the best thing that can ever happen to us. to be honest I have known that infact we are better without the igbos. we have access to the see we have the population. we are strong, we are the most intelligent, we have broken many world records and our land is economically vibrant. se let us even help the igbos pack there load so that they can go quickly.[/s]

Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:33am On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:
See Al Pacino Dog Day Afternoon. Kanu is just the spur of the moment. Ferrari and Lamborghini are no match to Time and event in speed and overtaking. I know Mr Ralph Nwazurike and I visited when he was in Keffi prison. Now am sure not too many igbos remember him. A lot under the ipob movement don't even remember Mr Ojukwu started anything Biafra in the first place. Kanu's time will come and go like ice under the sun soon.
this IK visit to Nnamdi KANU really pain you a lot grin with ur name ur a northerner,I don't reply northerners insults to we Igbos, I can only reply a Yoruba persons or person,I hope u don't expect Igbo person to waste his time exchanging words with almajiri person from jalingo or kano, no way

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 9:34am On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:
Buhari has changed his looks. He went into Prison clean shaven, he came out with white beards and he is now calm. Who knows what has been done to this Man. I knew a Radical now am seeing a moderate with an induced humility. It's hard to win against the government now. I know. Gani was lucky with eye problem, Abiola wasn't so lucky. Government bad.
he have gentle like cold water
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Peppirina(f): 9:52am On May 20, 2017
Nice.. When will he visit the president?
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by skaramanga: 10:01am On May 20, 2017
Bonaventura:
For the release of the movie, 'The Zoo' staring Jim Iyke

Why are these people trying to trivialize this Nnamdi Kanu.? All sorts of people are now trooping for photo op and devaluing his personality. Imagine Jim yikes of all unserious people. Na wa for these people. The Kanu sef no get sense. At least he Iyke has not been forced to kneel down before him...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ziga: 10:02am On May 20, 2017
Hyenas are circling...

I hope he brought Ghana must go bag ooo (our money)

Jim Iyke came to book space for ministerial position in biafra.

Isn't he in the Nigerian government?

What has he done to help Biafra secede.

Jim Iyke! You can't serve 2 masters.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2017
azimibraun:
Buhari has changed his looks. He went into Prison clean shaven, he came out with white beards and he is now calm. Who knows what has been done to this Man. I knew a Radical now am seeing a moderate with an induced humility. It's hard to win against the government now. I know. Gani was lucky with eye problem, Abiola wasn't so lucky. Government bad.

He came out of prison and send buhari to prison no I mean sick bed.....or has he died....

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 20, 2017
Nkem4040:

Afonja
whats wrong with your brain
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 20, 2017
IN IGBO WE KNOW A LIVING LEGEND WHEN WE SEE ONE......THATS WHY WE ARE NOTHING LIKE THOSE WE ARE FORCED TO BE WITH AS ONE COUNTRY.....WE ARE DIFFERENT IN THINKING,UNDERSTANDING,DRESSING,EATING,SPEAKING,LANGUAGE,CHARACTER,BEHAVIOUR,NAMES,RELIGION,TRADITION NAME IT.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On May 20, 2017
xcolanto:

I would have loves to engage you more but looking at your previous reply just on this thread irks me to do so without the fear of being tribalistic or ethnic as we go along. This seems to be the "on board" trend on NL now and I wish not to directly get involved with it. Like I said Biafra "seems" to be the only way out as no other region or group is fighting for a better life and living conditions for her people apart from ipob. Hence other minorities might have this opportunity to get things right with a more modern way of doing things than the old Nigerian backward and archaic way which has got us no where as a nation of over 40 years of existence. Biafra is a choice not a mandatory platform. Thanks for the wishes! cool
my question is that are u guys afraid to do this biafra thing alone? I dont get it. pls expanciate
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 20, 2017
ezenwajosh:
IN IGBO WE KNOW A LIVING LEGEND WHEN WE SEE ONE......THATS WHY WE ARE NOTHING LIKE THOSE WE ARE FORCED TO BE WITH AS ONE COUNTRY.....WE ATE DIFFERENT IN THINKING,UNDERSTANDING,DRESSING,EATING,SPEAKING,LANGUAGE,CHARACTER,BEHAVIOUR,NAMES,RELIGION,TRADITION NAME IT.
bro we are all different but my question is that why are u guys stylishly begging people of other ethnic groups to join u ??
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 20, 2017
i cant seem to find Kanu's children in any of his pictures or is he a reverend father? Nigga has stashed his kids abroad while dispensable foot soldiers are laying their life for the biafran cause. how ironic
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by raphieMontella: 10:19am On May 20, 2017
Agumbaa:

All these cursing while still begging for unity. There is something inherently wrong with an average Oduo, be it man or woman. I just can't pinpoint it.
Thank you sir!
How can they hate a tribe so much and yet are ready to die so that that tribe remains part of their country.
There must be something fundamentally wrong with their brains.
Logic is far far away from their line of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2017
michaelandre:
my question is that are u guys afraid to do this biafra thing alone? I dont get it. pls expanciate

The movement its an ideology (read that up) anyone can buy into it. It has nothing to do with being alone. A guy you quoted above said he wasn't Igbo but shares the ideology of kanu! Does this now mean that biafrains should be scared? I personally am not Igbo but I see his movement as a way to escape the horrors of Nigeria. Your question makes no sense, sorry to say. Why are you scared of the realisation of Biafra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by modsfucker: 10:26am On May 20, 2017
Only here to count the number of people there.
Re: Jim Iyke Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jude90(m): 10:36am On May 20, 2017
nice one. let's unite and fifth for our freedom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Takes Personal Photographer, Sister On Dubai Trip (Photos) / Wizkid Uses Savvy Rinu Picture As His Profile Picture On Twitter / Susan Maxwell: Transformation Pics Of 'bleached' Nollywood Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.