Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes (41570 Views)

Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets / PHOTO: The Man Behind Funny EFCC Tweets And Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by kaycyor: 9:10am On May 20, 2017
NEPA..Never Expect Power Always
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by MakeADifference: 9:10am On May 20, 2017
Up NEPA. Up APC
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Yyeske(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2017
These memes are sad but true
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by blazer234: 9:16am On May 20, 2017
Arsenalholic1:
Abeg make una still dey use style hide Nigeria.

Isn't it shameful that a country of 50+ years can't supply it's citizens with constant power? undecided

The emboldened is a major reason Nigeria is where it is at today. I wonder what kind of youths we've in this country.

But I see all of this ending soon because nature is like that -- no one can ride on the populace for too long.

It will surprise u DAT politicians will ride on Nigerians for ever

3 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by dirtyhokage(m): 9:16am On May 20, 2017
shortgun:
Buhari is a demon
Dumb! Sure u a Nigerian?
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by 4rty(f): 9:18am On May 20, 2017
We r trying our best n hopefully we will all smile again with disco..be patient with us pls. the memes r all funny.
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by blazer234: 9:18am On May 20, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:
Our problem is not power generation but rather distribution, I believe that's where we need to sit-up on as a nation.

Messr Analyzer (or is it analyst), can you tell me how much power your country generate per day?

4 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Arsenalholic1: 9:18am On May 20, 2017
blazer234:

It will surprise u DAT politicians will ride on Nigerians for ever
It can't happen forever bro
Nature just doesn't work that way. Do you even believe that Nigeria will be one Nation for too long? I doubt it.
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Bashnigga(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2017
When NEPA tbrings light & take it back the moment u plug ur phone dats already showing 1% grin grin

4 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by ElsonMorali: 9:22am On May 20, 2017
I'm just wondering right now who is spending the billions and billions of dollars Obasanjo spent for 8years trying to improve electricity.

One thing's for sure, that money wasn't spent on Nigerian electricity. Maybe Cameroonian electricity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 9:23am On May 20, 2017
We are the only people who make jokes out of national embarassments such as power supply. This is so abnormal and this is why it is going to be VERY hard for those who make us go through this hell to take us as serious people.

3 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:23am On May 20, 2017
the burukutu sipping dullard ignoramus has finished this country. imagine Nigeria is now a joke
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by ElsonMorali: 9:23am On May 20, 2017
4rty:
We r trying our best n hopefully we will all smile again with disco..be patient with us pls. the memes r all funny.

NEPA official spotted.

5 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 9:24am On May 20, 2017
undecided
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Saintp(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2017
Light, light, light

The president that would give us 24/7 non interrupted power supply like it obtains in serious countries will gain my loyalty forever.

But can it happen in our lifetime?

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by wiringdpt(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2017
So we dey get light before Buhari?
shortgun:
Buhari is a demon
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by lonelydora: 9:27am On May 20, 2017
I have been laughing since. Nigerians no get chill at all
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 9:30am On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Nigeria was ran and killed by our northern brothers

Before this one leaves office, he will hand over to his brother, we have been heavily molested by these idiots

Do you know that Nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana and Cameron and Ghana just celebrated her 30 years of non interrupted power (for 30 years, light no go off)

On top of that, Obasanjo sold Nepa to a private company called Phcn

In my 7 years of living in New York, I've only seen power go off

You don't wanna know what will happen when the power goes off in the USA

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

oh boy, i remember one time when we spent almost 6 months without electricity. cause transformer don blow & nobody wants to buy a new one. my dad was so pissed, he just went & bought solar panels for us two weeks after the black out.

Can you imagine, 6 months fa, lol

2 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by pizzylee(m): 9:31am On May 20, 2017
all 'POWER' belongs to God ..lol....70% of pple I knw go around with power banks ,everyone buying power bank is more of bad news Dan good

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Dannidom(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2017
mohince:
thats somebody's Dad.... Hw will u feel when someone calls your fathers that?
Will you be hapi if your dad is Shekau?
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by bhouze(m): 9:35am On May 20, 2017
when they ration the light in your area and when its your turn to have light and they still give the other side light. like if you can relate to the feeling. grin

2 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Justuceleague2: 9:43am On May 20, 2017
NEPA is indeed Wahalaful

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by juman(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2017
shortgun:
Buhari is a demon
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by juman(m): 9:55am On May 20, 2017
ElsonMorali:
I'm just wondering right now who is spending the billions and billions of dollars Obasanjo spent for 8years trying to improve electricity.

One thing's for sure, that money wasn't spent on Nigerian electricity. Maybe Cameroonian electricity.
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by forexbinary: 9:56am On May 20, 2017
When you invite your new babe over to spend the night during hot weather, hoping that there will be NEPA light at night so you can enjoy fan.

Heat:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by NLProblemChild(m): 9:58am On May 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Female Visitor Is Allowed To Wear Face Cover (Niqab) - Nigerian Saudi Embassy / Open Grazing Ban: You Are A Pitiable Messenger, Akeredolu Hits Garba Shehu / Why Jonathan Sacked Abba Months After APC Asked For It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.