Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

#NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes (41591 Views)

Omisore: Nigerians Lambaste Doyin Okupe over twitter comments (Read Tweets) / Imo Commissioner Of Happiness Twitter Account Is Fake. See Unbelievable Tweets / PHOTO: The Man Behind Funny EFCC Tweets And Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by gibzzhd: 10:00am On May 20, 2017
mohince:
thats somebody's Dad.... Hw will u feel when someone calls your fathers that?
your father der!!! how can u talk like that.your left testis
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by franzis(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2017
That favour onyeoziri guy na savage ... It's my birthday today, wish me well

2 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by neolboy(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=RichYoungNigga post=56698311][color=#770077][b][size=12pt]
Nigeria was ran and

Do you know that Nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana and Cameron and Ghana just celebrated her 30 years of non interrupted power (for 30 years, light no go off)

weldone sir, I was in Ghana last 2years and last year, there were power failure and the news you heard about Ghana having light for 30years is all but fallacies and lies

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by annyberry: 10:05am On May 20, 2017
An0nimus:
haha! I can so relate to that mosquito one grin

am telling you

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Greatzeus(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2017
Its PHCN now actually
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by annyberry: 10:10am On May 20, 2017
d generator own DEy kill me, my neighbors go con allow mosquito enter my room..... most tyms I feel Lyk crying
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by CorperKola: 10:10am On May 20, 2017
My God!!! 10 cartons of chilled stout for this guy someone's father ko! more like someone's Ancestor! rubbish!!!
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by HoldMelanie: 10:17am On May 20, 2017
blazer234:

You guys should stop this stupid idea. What's this idea of comparing politicians to someone's father. Public figures, who fail to fulfil their electoral promises get abused everywhere. If he wants to be respected as "someone's father", he won't contest for office. And if he does, he will fulfill his promise to the public.
this is madness he is just warning him not to insult some one dad and u are saying rubbish
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by UDIOK: 10:21am On May 20, 2017
mohince:
That's what you get when you serve public with 2face, insincerity, 97% vs 5% formula........Meanwhile did they force PMB to come and lead Nigerians promising effective change, that guy Dad probably pay his own dues somewhere may be Student , lecturer wahala.....if you don't need insult, i repeat insult then stay in your house don't come and deceive the public that you are the messiah.....he has seen nothing yet
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 10:22am On May 20, 2017
[quote author=InfinixMine post=56698339]When you read and hear that Nigeria supplies neighbouring countries constant light but ours is not stable.

Light is shared in your area: 2 days on 1 day off but you didn't see it at all.

Your CDA will buy poles, wires, transformer and pay for NEPA services.

#nepawahala

my brother, l tire for the maata...for our area,na 3consecutive days you go see light in every two weeks, and no be say the light go dey constant for the 3days set

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by preccy69(f): 10:24am On May 20, 2017
mohince:

nd hw would u feel wen ur dad does more than that to millions of ppl
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by FakoMaybach1: 10:29am On May 20, 2017
Fashola has failed in Power generation, distribution and he has also failed in Housing. I am yet to score him on works
With all his chest beating that Power generation is a 6 months job, two years down the line and we are hearing stories.
Unfortunately for Raji there are no chibok girls in Nepa or Missing monies he can use to distract attention from the fact that his performance has been the worst thing to happen to the country.

Afonjas defend your brother with your generator charged phones and laptops. Mtcheew
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by blazer234: 10:32am On May 20, 2017
HoldMelanie:
this is madness he is just warning him not to insult some one dad and u are saying rubbish

It is you saying rubbish. If you don't want to be insulted, you won't contest for political office. All these nonsenses about "someone's dad" is stupid sentiment. An elected officer is no more "someone's dad"; He is now a public property and he must fulfil his electoral promises. If he fails in that regard, then he should accept anything that comes his way, including insult. Stop being unreasonably sentimental.

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Goldenheart(m): 10:34am On May 20, 2017
Oh I hate this country but m gonna miss it.... cool
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by bigsmoke2(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2017
When nepa flashes the light to let you know they have it but they ain't giving you shît

2 Likes

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by dokiOloye(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2017
mohince:
Some1 that sends soldiers to go and murder unarmed IPOB protesters and Shias is worse than a demon.
Buhari is the devil himself.
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by FakoMaybach1: 11:01am On May 20, 2017
UDIOK:
That's what you get when you serve public with 2face, insincerity, 97% vs 5% formula........Meanwhile did they force PMB to come and lead Nigerians promising effective change, that guy Dad probably pay his own dues somewhere may be Student , lecturer wahala.....if you don't need insult, i repeat insult then stay in your house don't come and deceive the public that you are the messiah.....he has seen nothing yet
UDIOK:
UDIOK:

Fashola has failed in Power generation, distribution and he has also failed in Housing. I am yet to score him on works
With all his chest beating that Power generation is a 6 months job, two years down the line and we are hearing stories.
Unfortunately for Raji there are no chibok girls in Nepa or Missing monies he can use to distract attention from the fact that his performance has been the worst thing to happen to the country.

Afonjas defend your brother with your generator charged phones and laptops. Mtcheew
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by EbukaHades10(m): 11:06am On May 20, 2017
Went to a nepa office to pay my bill and the light went off, Nepa official;e no go beta 4 dis nepa people #NepaWahala

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 11:40am On May 20, 2017
At abk, light is stable actually
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Segadem(m): 11:41am On May 20, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:
Our problem is not power generation but rather distribution, I believe that's where we need to sit-up on as a nation.
he hehe, can u distribute what has not been generated?

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Segadem(m): 11:48am On May 20, 2017
stonejohn21:
Most of us live with the maximum tendency for blaming everyone else but excluding ourselves for the imbalances of life,Today's fixed game is out view pic for your delight.
how come that 150 odds and with stake of #2000 gives u #600,000

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by AlfaAce(m): 12:24pm On May 20, 2017
Nogodye:
Lol...I believe that one day this will all be a story.Better days ahead.
for Nigeria?
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by frankmoney(m): 12:26pm On May 20, 2017
RichYoungNigga:

Nigeria was ran and killed by our northern brothers

Before this one leaves office, he will hand over to his brother, we have been heavily molested by these idiots

Do you know that Nigeria supplies electricity to Ghana and Cameron and Ghana just celebrated her 30 years of non interrupted power (for 30 years, light no go off)

On top of that, Obasanjo sold Nepa to a private company called Phcn

In my 7 years of living in New York, I've only seen power go off

You don't wanna know what will happen when the power goes off in the USA

Buhari, you will never go unpunished
sorry. It Oga why was there no constant power supply when Jonathan was president ?
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 20, 2017
he he he he,there was a time nepa flashed the light , i started to doubt myself if I saw the flash of the light bulb or I was hallucinating grin,thank God my neighbours little son saw it too #nepawahala

1 Like

Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by IBreakRules: 1:34pm On May 20, 2017
izzou:
Lol
grin
Sometimes I wonder if we can ever become used to steady power supply
when power is available for more than 48 hrs and unconciosu
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by IBreakRules: 1:35pm On May 20, 2017
izzou:
Lol

grin

Sometimes I wonder if we can ever become used to steady power supply

when power is available for more than 48 hrs and unconsciously, one starts getting worried bcz u know it's not normal. Infact u have to keep checking ur account balance if phcn haven't had access to ur account
Re: #NEPAWahala Is Trending On Twitter: Funny Tweets And Memes by IBreakRules: 1:39pm On May 20, 2017
Rtopzy:
Lwkmd

lmao! that was how he substituted his opponent for Naija politicians.. poor dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judith Amaechi 49th Birthday: Rotimi Amaechi Surprises Wife With Wake-up Song / Awka One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi (Videos) / We’ve Located Chibok Girls In Sambisa Forest And Going For Them - Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.