Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? (3542 Views)

When Will JAMB Start Selling Change Of Institutions Form / What A Young Girl Did On My Way To Work That Most Adults Ignore. Including You! / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by holuwartomeseen(f): 5:30am On May 20, 2017
I'm really anxious to c my result......When will jamb release May 17 result
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by peterd53(m): 5:33am On May 20, 2017
holuwartomeseen:

not only u, am aving sleepless nyt due to dz .
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by Mynet11(m): 6:13am On May 20, 2017
I think the results will be out today 20th May. its been on my mind since Wednesday night...hoping on God for the best
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by RoyaleR(m): 6:37am On May 20, 2017
I've not even seen my Tuesday result... u de look for Wednesday own...keep looking
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by micxwell(m): 7:44am On May 20, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
Please do mention/quote me when you are able to check yours
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by Edopesin: 8:21am On May 20, 2017
RoyaleR:
I've not even seen my Tuesday result... u de look for Wednesday own...keep looking
u ar nt alone bro

1 Like

Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by branhampaul: 8:31am On May 20, 2017
tuesday 1:30pm neva see their own na you..
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by ademola010(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
just keep the hope alive God wey do am for me go do am for all of you!
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by luizdamzy101(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2017
May 15... still no result yet
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by ralphit01(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2017
Hey guyz I was among those who wrote on 17 just checked my own 242. All thanks to God

Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by holuwartomeseen(f): 12:03pm On May 22, 2017
I saw mine yesterday....got 252
Re: When Will Jamb Release The Result Of Those That Did On Wednesday?? by EternalTruth: 12:28pm On May 22, 2017
holuwartomeseen:
I saw mine yesterday....got 252
seen mine too. 255.
Which course and institution are you vying for?

(1) (Reply)

Giant Crocodile Captured In Australia To Stop It Going To Town / The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) / Waec Reschedule 2015 Nov/dec Exam Date For Govt, F/maths, French & Basic Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.