Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,955 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) (3546 Views)

See The Definition Of Marriage A Student Gave That Is Trending Online. / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Chaos In Lautech As Graduating Student Gave Up To Ghost (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
A student was asked to state the advantages of breast milk and this was his reply (image below). Do you think he was right? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Baawaa(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
He try now

3 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by harmargedon: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
you must not write everything in the text book

8 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Topical 9ja reply

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Ebuka78: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Don't be deceived. The same person wrote that answer and marked it.

Observe the writings. Same way he wrote letter "S" and letter "W."

The first three people to comment have been deceived.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
I don't understand the "it cannot be boil" part
But other response are bloody correct. This is purely thinking outside the box

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
ThreeEyedRaven:
I don't understand the "it cannot be boil" part
But other response are bloody correct. This is purely thinking outside the box
It cannot be boiled means that it's always fresh no need to warm it..

7 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
lilvicky68:

It cannot be boiled means grin grin grin that it's always fresh no need to warm it..

Omg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See deep thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Jayess: 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
What is T.G.T?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by bukatyne(f): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Save the structure of the sentences, the student is actually correct and thought outside the box.

@OP, the student and teacher's '8' are miraculously the same. grin undecided

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Useless joke of years ago. Written by one lazy adult in 2021.
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by mii4u(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ebuka78:

U are correct
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Demurkelly: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ebuka78:

Sherlock Holmes

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by helen4(f): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
The e's, 8's and s are the same. That shows the student is the same person as the examiner.
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Evect(m): 11:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
Can we say this guy is talking from experience? grin

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Pickieox(m): 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ebuka78:

CSI Miami agent, I hail ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Justkatty(f): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Ebuka78:

But there are some examiners that would want the students to write the questions themselves as he reads, and require them to answer.
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by babatunji36117: 6:31am On Apr 05, 2021
The e's, 8's and s are the same. That shows the student is the same person as the examiner.
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by DaInferno(m): 6:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Ebuka78:

the clout is appalling
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37am On Apr 05, 2021
Faviboss:
A student was asked to state the advantages of breast milk and this was his reply (image below). Do you think he was right? smiley

Absolutely 8 Marked!

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2021
Lol... Ah ah ... What's the teachers' own?
The boy listed his own personal advantages, he's saying "see me". Besides that number 3 is correct. Readily available grin.

I remember when I used to do this thing. If I can't remember the answer to a question, I'll just give them a piece of my mind. As in what I feel about the situation. Lol... Let them the free boy abeg. At least he made attempt.
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by mu2sa2: 7:20am On Apr 05, 2021
AsherAmari:
Lol... Ah ah ... What's the teachers' own?
The boy listed his own personal advantages, he's saying "see me". Besides that number 3 is correct. Readily available grin.

I remember when I used to do this thing. If I can't remember the answer to a question, I'll just give them a piece of my mind. As in what I feel about the situation. Lol... Let them free boy abeg. At least he made attempt.
The "see me" may be for a purpose. Although Op uses the pronoun "his" the student could be a girl and the teacher wanted to "examine" her breasts to confirm her answers. Seriously, this may be the reason given the shenanigans going on in schools, even those owned by religious organisations.
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by adexeli(m): 7:28am On Apr 05, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Benwallt(m): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Bogus
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by rowland545(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Ebuka78:

I stand with this fashola Holmes.... If u believe this fiction then I'm sorry for u..my have been deceived
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:33am On Apr 05, 2021
We all know it is clout, but at least we laughed,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho no forget
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Kingnelson9: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2021
lol so funny joor,I can't stop laughing
Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by PrinzEniwealth(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Faviboss:

Same person wrote the questions and answers and marked it,...
Observe that 8 in the 8 marks
And 8 in 0/8

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Answer A Student Gave To A Test Question (photos) by Tats(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Faviboss:

Who answers a test question and puts the marks to be awarded on the sheet? fake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having A Carryover Or An E In A Course Which Is Better? / Lautech Examination Timetable Is Out. / Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.