Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) (22601 Views)

'Accidental Public Servant' — Man Rain Curses On El-Rufai, Sets His Book Ablaze / Ben Murray-Bruce Published His Book In Texas And Nigerians Came For Him / Dino Melaye's "Antidotes For Corruption: The Nigerian Story": Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 8:31am On May 20, 2017
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:35am On May 20, 2017
toba400:
The Senator launched his book ‘Antidotes to Corruption.'

He shared the photo of his father praying fervently for his book on his IG page…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSHADwgrPP/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/20/senator-dino-melayes-father-pictured-praying-passionatley-for-his-book/

is that how books make sales in other part of the world
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by mexmex1: 8:49am On May 20, 2017
Antidote for corruption or Antidote to corruption.... Which one is correct.. Who edited that book for him sef.. Grammar...
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 20, 2017
I won't still buy the book
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by PStacks(m): 8:59am On May 20, 2017
These politicians just think they can fool all the people all the time.

Dino would have done well as a comedian..
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:24am On May 20, 2017
I hate APC but i love Dino.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by jaymichael(m): 9:27am On May 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Praying for a Criminal? Smh! Perhaps, like father like son...
Haba! calm down na. Respect the old man he might teach his child but he isn't responsible for how his child turns out. No matter how monkey ugly, na mama's pride. Dino isn't the WORST element in this political dispensation na (I don't support him and I don't like attitude and political leanings though)

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by vabok(m): 9:32am On May 20, 2017
fiizznation:
Dino the controversial man. I hope daddy will talk some sense into you because your controversies are too much

An appe does not fall far from the tree...
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by davidbanner(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:
the man does't look like a father of a wealthy son

gbam! I thought I was d only one...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2017
for real? Dino's dad praying for d guy's book or for his son?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2017
Looks like he was told to do frog jump with it.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:04am On May 20, 2017
Already warned my staff not to bring that shi..t to my book store.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 10:51am On May 20, 2017
Larryfest:
Nigerian politicians sha.....he actually wrote a book about corruption when he knows fully well he is a corrupt person and here his father is praying, is it for the corruption never to stop or what The way they mix religion with corruption in this country is quite appaulling
dino av made it already. d father n family r happy n proud. r u not a burden for u family? tink of hw to change yo life now.

if dino is corrupt can u name yo source? has he embezzled a public fund? collect bribe? give yo answer.
wy will u remain a fool forever cos of propaganda?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2017
impressive
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by Charly68: 12:26pm On May 20, 2017
This man is a noise maker ..gone are the days he make news ..not again!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 20, 2017
Like Father like son. See as the man carry book for head like say him be book hawker..
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by CornelG(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2017
kolafolabi:
The arrogant Senator Dino. He likes causing comotion even when in ABU days. Dont forget the lower chamber too. Na only you waka come
kolafolabi:
The arrogant Senator Dino. He likes causing comotion even when in ABU days. Dont forget the lower chamber too. Na only you waka come
kolafolabi:
Hmmm pls help me ask him who actually wrote that book or is the work of copy and paste.? Dino of people wey managed graduate with ordinary pass according to him because even upto now he has not been able to clarified and defend the circumstances surrounding his please pack and go certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by CornelG(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2017
mexmex1:
Antidote for corruption or Antidote to corruption.... Which one is correct.. Who edited that book for him sef.. Grammar...
Hahahaha pls point of corruption the question is supposed to be is he actually the one that wrote that book or is the work of copy and paste because i wonder how a person wey managed to graduate with ordinary pass according to him and upto nw he has not being able to defend the 'pls pack and go certificate' maself was able to pirate such a work successfully like this.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by Johnny(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Praying for a Criminal? Smh! Perhaps, like father like son...

so, your parents don't pray for you, with all your runs? Or your parents are also into runs? Smh!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by springtech(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2017
Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. SMH

I make money legally, I smile home daily.
Its called wise work. Yes I believe in hardwork. But now I believe more in smart work.
To know more check my signature.
My Target: To make 20M on or before December 2017.
So help me God.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Father Prays On His Book, "Antidotes For Corruption" (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 20, 2017
If anything happens to Dino, Nigerians should hold his dad responsible cos I heard him lay curses on anyone that will finish reading the book and remain corrupt!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Yourbas Must Demand Oduduwa Republic – Fani-kayode / 20 States Seek N791bn Refund Spent On Federal Roads (list) / James Ibori's Daughter Wins PDP Primaries for Delta state assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.