Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya (36715 Views)

Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React / Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Celebrities Pay Tribute To Late Moji Olaiya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Akinaukwa: 9:27am On May 20, 2017
That's good. But heaven and hell are real whether as a muslim, christian or atheist you must plan to make one. The best plan is planning on where to spend eternity.
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by basic23111: 9:32am On May 20, 2017
Came:
If to say she no go turn Muslim now, dem for plan better as Christians,but dem suppose don bury am as a Muslim . R.I.P.Moji.

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by finnestdope(m): 9:38am On May 20, 2017
can't they just burry the dead? and forget all this lavish bla bla bla...

R.I.P to the Dead tho
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by klemmy(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2017
R.i.p abikeade
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by toseen7: 10:16am On May 20, 2017
Timileyin008:
ground dey chop person
Ile nje eniyán cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by tosyne2much(m): 10:18am On May 20, 2017
Came:
If to say she no go turn Muslim now, dem for plan better as Christians,but dem suppose don bury am as a Muslim . R.I.P.Moji.
She for receive befitting burial if na Christian. All this rush rush burial no just make sense
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Nobody: 10:34am On May 20, 2017
BoosBae:
They should all contribute money and send the body to Nigeria, that's the most important.
you want to eat the body Make them use them money better the life of the children. Make she dey rest in peace in a White Land.
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by adun99(f): 10:42am On May 20, 2017
May God grant her eternal rest amen.

Plans are already in motion to ensure that Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya who died of cardiac arrest two months after child birth is given a befitting burial.

It's not been announced if she'll be buried in Canada where she died or her remains will be brought back home, but a 12-member burial committee has just been announced led by veteran actress, Fathia Balogun. See the full list of the other members

1. Faithia Williams Balogun( Chairperson)

2. Foluke Daramola(Secretary)

3. Yomi Fabiyi (Publicity Sec)

4. Taiwo Adebayo (She Boy)

5. Bimbo Thomas

6. Bisi Ibidapo Obe

7. Femi Olaiya(Brother to Deceased)

8. Yinka Farinde(Canada)

9. Shade Oliwo

10. Kemi Afolabi

11. Ronke Ojo (Oshodi Oke)

12. Muka Ray

VIEW SOURCE >>> http://tweemk..com/2017/05/fathia-balogun-leads-12-man-burial.html?m=1

[/quote]
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by misterh(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
She for receive befitting burial if na Christian. All this rush rush burial no just make sense
Your definition of a befitting burial might not be the definition of another person's. As a Muslim, a befitting burial is actually putting the body in the ground on time. No celebrations, no lavish spending, no cooking. It's a time for sober reflection. It might be 'rush rush burial' to you but that's the way the deceased's religion is practised.

1 Like

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by tosyne2much(m): 11:01am On May 20, 2017
misterh:
Your definition of a befitting burial might not be the definition of another person's. As a Muslim, a befitting burial is actually putting the body in the ground on time. No celebrations, no lavish spending, no cooking. It's a time for sober reflection. It might be 'rush rush burial' to you but that's the way the deceased's religion is practised.
Well, that's true sha.. While most Muslims will misconstrue my comment and will resort into violence, you subtly gave a good reply.
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by misterh(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Well, that's true sha.. While most Muslims will misconstrue my comment and will resort into violence, you subtly gave a good reply.
LOL. I believe there should be decorum in online conversations. Moreover, it's the rain that grows flowers, not thunder.

2 Likes

Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by lollmaolol(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Another avenue to get some money. Why number 8 carry Canada? Show off, I guess

No be beans to enter Canada
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by milky3(f): 11:15am On May 20, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Whenever I see post accorded to Moji Olaiya my heart skip, I'm still digesting d news of u gone to great beyond. RIP! Oluwa jeki gbogbo Abiamo Jere Omo e cryWhenever I see post accorded to Moji Olaiya my heart skip, I'm still digesting d news of u gone to great beyond. RIP! Oluwa jeki gbogbo Abiamo Jere Omo e
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Fohlah(f): 11:28am On May 20, 2017
burial committee na wa o
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by baby124: 11:46am On May 20, 2017
Well her parents are still alive. According to Yoruba tradition, only her children, friends and younger ones can plan her burial, bury her and see her body.
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by princessayesha(f): 12:07pm On May 20, 2017
May her soul rest in Jannah cry
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Christlamb88(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2017
turn muslim means nothing who knows if she later confess christ befor sumithing d ghost. we love u moji RIP IN CHRIST ONLY.
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by BoosBae(f): 12:55pm On May 20, 2017
lowkey28:

you want to eat the body Make them use them money better the life of the children. Make she dey rest in peace in a White Land.
Stop talking rubbish. So they should abandon her in Canada? Or don't you know it's very expensive to bury her there? Even the daughter has said they must bring the body back. If you don't know something, don't quote me. angry
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 20, 2017
BoosBae:
Stop talking rubbish. So they should abandon her in Canada? Or don't you know it's very expensive to bury her there? Even the daughter has said they must bring the body back. If you don't know something, don't quote me. angry
Do you Know how much it cost to fly a corpse?
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by Timileyin008: 4:24pm On May 20, 2017
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by springtech(m): 5:08pm On May 20, 2017
it is well.

I make money legally, I smile home daily.
Its called wise work. Yes I believe in hardwork. But now I believe more in smart work.
To know more check my signature.
My Target: To make 20M on or before December 2017.
So help me God.
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by hush15: 7:01pm On May 20, 2017
BABANGBALI:
Dem don start. What burial committee? Some people sabi make something out of nothing. Senator Adeleke died not even a one man committee was set up for his burial. Abeg bury the babe and let her go or is she not a Muslim again?

Apparently, want to use her suitation to make money for themselves. I don't understand! Why can't they just put anything they want to give to a common purse and give it the young girls incare of the family and the supposed father who happens to be someone I know and use it to support the kids. The father is more than capable of handling everything cos I him very well.

But they would rather use that to push their personal agendas.... selfish people.
Re: Fathia Balogun Leads 12-man Burial Committee For Late Moji Olaiya by treasure2: 7:15pm On May 20, 2017
Whats this nonsense? Why setting up a committee on an unfortunate incident? Are you people related to her?Some of you beefed her while she was alive, now, you are extending your hypocrisy to another level. These guys are jokers....always itching to make a name out of everything! second base jare...

(1) (2) (Reply)

" See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter / Jaywon Shades Zlatan For Copying His 'this Year' Song, Zlatan replies / Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.