Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb (5895 Views)

The Reason Why Most Arts Students Don't Cross 300 In Jamb / UTME 2019: JAMB Please Ban These Items Also / (POST UTME) Science And Arts Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by holywahala19(m): 8:04am On May 20, 2017
pls jamb we take what ever u cherish so much to beg u guys,stop making we arts to appear dumb and lazy cos we are not.

first,it was admission quota where by science folks were allotted an intimidating 70 percent while arts' and commercial's students share the remaining 30%..we didn't complain since the directive was from ministry of education. that one was not yet enough for u people as u guys devise another means of giving undue advantage to science candidates by intentionally failing we arts.

we read and a times study more than science students.an arts student after exam will tell u that the questions were cheap and after rechecking his or her work that he only failed two questions in each subject. science folk on the other will start by casting lot on questions and after exam will tell u that his or her chance of making it lies only on God.when results came out,the very arts student who left the exam hall on high spirit would be seeing such meagre and demeaning scores as190,180,170.on the other hand hand that very science student who resorted to tumbombo would be seeing such attractive scores as 270,260,280.just listen to one confession of one nairaland here and u will get what I'm saying. jamb must u encourage science courses at the detriments of others?even after una selfish admission quotas.why failing us intentionally?

After my exam,I went home pick my texts and started crosschecking my work.the only question I failed on govt was one and the question was which of the following countries is not ECOWAS member?I chose Niger instead of Cameron.
crk only three questions
literature highest 7
when the result came out I was shocked to my born marrow to see 250.
to add salt to my injury, I scored lowest marks in my govt and followed closely by crs .while a science folk is there smashing 99 in physics which is not possible going by 40 questions available and 2.5 marks allotted to each question.

jamb if arts students are no longer needed, just say it loud instead of discouraging us with bad results so that we can go back to secondary school and start a fresh since science courses are the ones reigning.if the trend continues, I wouldn't not even advice my worst enemy to do arts.

if u doubt my claims, heard that jamb registration is still ongoing, pick form,fill in arts subjects and sit for the exams. come back and counter my thread if u scored up to 270.

just check out all the intimidating scores flying around,u will see that they are science's .only few arts' students scored up to 250+

if itis possible for ones jamb score to be remarked kindly tell me.even if it means spending the very last thing I had with me here,I will gladly do that.

pls my people is it possible?
I wana prove to the general public that they cheated us.
we are not all dumb
neither are we lazy lots.

pls can ones script be remarked?
if yes tell me all I need to know about it.
help save we arts students..we are still important in our own ways

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by branhampaul: 8:25am On May 20, 2017
Agree with you.
People so commonize "we" Art students, but you see science can't do without us.
Am surprise all the 300+ scores were science students.
That day when I left the exam hall I was looking forward to get nothing less than 300 but I was given 278.
Maybe "this" boils down to an opinion that I use to have about art been more difficult and complicated than science, but people won't just agree.
Can you imagine someone telling that C.R.S is very simple.!.
I swear with "whatever" that if "Apostle Peter" writes JAMB, he won't get upto 70 in C.R.S.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Arthurwinner(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2017
hahahaha I feel ya
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by oldfoolnigger(m): 9:29am On May 20, 2017
nice write up
they think we are dumbs
but one thing I can tell them is that on a favorable environment, none of them along with there ward can beat me.
let them smile for now but what I know is that I will smile last.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by IbnMajaah: 9:40am On May 20, 2017
see them!...you guys are getting scores like 250 and above and you are still complaining. chai!....what made you think it's only science students that are getting the good scores?,is it because of the results people are posting online? or what?....The truth is,there are a lot of other art students with higher scores but don't care to post online and mind you,this is CBT,it is a preprogrammed type of marking. your scores are ready right after you submit. once you fail,you fail!,accept it and don't come here to justify your failure with some science-art stuff.

BTW if you had scored 300,you won't come here to raise this issue because you've hit your target and be like to 'hell with the rest' instead you will forming brainbox on nairaland posting result pics.

16 Likes

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by holywahala19(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2017
branhampaul:
Agree with you.
That day when I left the exam hall I was looking forward to get nothing less than 300 but I was given 278.
Maybe "this" boils down to an opinion that I use to have about art been more difficult and complicated than science, but people won't just agree.
I swear with "whatever" that if "Apostle Peter" writes JAMB, he won't get upto 70 in C.R.S.
I cannot show my result again
all my science friends even some olodos of them are there with whopping jamb scores while me they call prof is here with 250

three time jamb is denying me three 300+
what's ur olevel grades like?
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by swiz123(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2017
I'm an art student,but I don't think jamb compromised anyone's result.How were you even able to check your questions after the exam? did you write it out?.you also made mention of science students casting lots,so I want to let you know that doing 'tumbo tumbo' will work out so long as God says it will.pls try to accept your result.sometimes was is expected might not be realised.And also for the record,i know a science student who casted lots and scored 185 so op,accept that luck plays a huge role here

9 Likes

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by holywahala19(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2017
IbnMajaah:
see them!...you guys are getting scores like 250 and above and you are still complaining. chai!....what made you think it's only science students that are getting the good scores?,is it because of the results people are posting online? or what?....The truth is,there are a lot of other art students with higher scores but don't care to post online and mind you,this is CBT,it is a preprogrammed type of marking. your scores are ready right after you submit. once you fail,you fail!,accept it and don't come here to justify your failure with some science-art stuff.

BTW if you had scored 300,you won't come here to raise this issue because you've hit your target and be like to 'hell with the rest' instead you will forming brainbox on nairaland posting result pics.

ur last paragraph just agree with us.
it is because we were not given our real scores prompted this complaints of ours.

what ur say about 70:30 ratio or are u blind to see that also
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by holywahala19(m): 9:53am On May 20, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
nice right up
they think we are dumbs
but one thing I can tell them is that on a favorable environment, none of them along with there ward can beat me.
morning bro.
I wished I didn't do arts .
the shame is not here.
make I follow u to believe in ur last sentence.
lalasticlala.
mynd44.
pls FP .they must explain to the world what makes us inferior to science students.
we must continue with this our African attitudes of not questioning some things.always allowing things to slide.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by holywahala19(m): 10:09am On May 20, 2017
swiz123:
I'm an art student,but I don't think jamb compromised anyone's result.How were you even able to check your questions after the exam? did you write it out?.you also made mention of science students casting lots,so I want to let you know that doing 'tumbo tumbo' will work out so long as God says it will.pls try to accept your result.sometimes was is expected might not be realised.And also for the record,i know a science student who casted lots and scored 185 so op,accept that luck plays a huge role here
why wouldn't u agree with them when u are a kind that believe in make I just pass.
I want to be among top ten candidates in jamb this year is not in ur dictionary na.
I don cross 200 na kind of people.
I dream big and when I feel cheated,I always air my views.
I deserve better treatment like every other person here.
I was able to cross check my works cos what I did in the exam hall is still fresh in my memory especially those subjects I considered to be my favorite subjects.
ur inability to remember much of the questions u came across in the exam hall goes along way to prove my previous point that u are kind of students that believe in make I just manage to pass.
how can u evaluate ur performance in exam hall without remembering the kind questions u came across.
I refuse dumbness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by oldfoolnigger(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2017
holywahala19:
morning bro.
I wished I didn't do arts .
the shame is not here.
make I follow u to believe in ur last sentence.
lalasticlala.
mynd44.
pls FP .they must explain to the world what makes us inferior to science students.
we must continue with this our African attitudes of not questioning some things.always allowing things to slide.
lol
chill bro.
this online rantings wouldn't help.
this is Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:16am On May 20, 2017
creator of this thread must be dRUNk
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by branhampaul: 10:20am On May 20, 2017
holywahala19:
I cannot show my result again
all my science friends even some olodos of them are there with whopping jamb scores while me they call prof is here with 250

three time jamb is denying me three 300+
what's ur olevel grades like?
B's and C's
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by branhampaul: 10:23am On May 20, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:
creator of this thread must be dRUNk
then you must be high on bitterleaf?. nonsense.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by LordIsaac(m): 10:28am On May 20, 2017
branhampaul:
Agree with you.
About Arts being more difficult than Science would be a 21st century fallacy...I have tasted both!
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by lanwrex(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2017
lemme hear word jare.. My best friend scored 298 and shez in art.. so jus sharrap

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by IbnMajaah: 10:36am On May 20, 2017
holywahala19:
ur last paragraph just agree with us.
it is because we were not given our real scores prompted this complaints of ours.

what ur say about 70:30 ratio or are u blind to see that also
Generally, there are more science students in Nigerian secondary schools than Art. So you don't expect the ratio to be the same.

BTW mister,its 60:40 and not what you assumed it to be..

1 Like

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Nobody: 10:42am On May 20, 2017
angryA friend of mine had 276 and he's an art student. So what's your problem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by refiner(f): 10:42am On May 20, 2017
@op...u are damn right!

With what i observed online and offline 70% of science students got upto 270 and above...but u can barely hear abt such scores from art students...

300 that was Very difficult to attain then,is now like a child's play now...i dont just gerrit! angry

Cc lalasticlala...
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by lampard01(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2017
grin
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by pmc01(m): 11:11am On May 20, 2017
Well, contrary comments here show your assertion might not hold water. I wish I knew the right channel to address your grievances to. Accept my sympathy all the same.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Happigirl12(f): 11:17am On May 20, 2017
Some science students got low marks for this JAMB. Even as an art student, I don't really think JAMB is making us dumb maybe its just a mistake, you can't exactly remember all your questions.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2017
branhampaul:
then you must be high on bitterleaf?. nonsense.
probldm detected the user who reacted to this must be high on OFIO
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2017
Happigirl12:
Some science students got low marks for this JAMB. Even as an art student, I don't really think JAMB is making us dumb maybe its just a mistake, you can't exactly remember all your questions.
this is good coment
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by ednut1(m): 11:50am On May 20, 2017
all this kids no face ur life u hear, dey look at irrelevant matters, pray u get admission and face ur book. most of the so called science students wud still end up in commercial field after graduation
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Titheman(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2017
nice one op... dis is exactly wat happened to me i started preparing for jamb last year went into the exam hall with confidence after d exam i still crosscheck with my mountain of text books... was expecting atleast 290 i was shocked to wn i saw 240...d tin tire me i swear
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Asztech(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2017
It's Normal logic. Anyone from 220-400 wouldn't feel ashamed posting the result.. Because you're seeing only Good Scores from Science students doesn't mean they aren't low scoring science students in hiding.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by yorex2011: 2:39pm On May 20, 2017
So many unintelligent students these days. I would suggest you start preparing for your Putme and stop all these. When I wrote Jamb, I didn't even have a phone not to talk of knowing nairaland (scored 244) which I didn't complain about. All these unnecessary rants won't help you.
If you are good, you are good and nothing will stand in your way to achieving greatness.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Nahdeh: 2:47pm On May 20, 2017
holywahala19:
why wouldn't u agree with them when u are a kind that believe in make I just pass.
I want to be among top ten candidates in jamb this year is not in ur dictionary na.
I don cross 200 na kind of people.
I dream big and when I feel cheated,I always air my views.
I deserve better treatment like every other person here.
I was able to cross check my works cos what I did in the exam hall is still fresh in my memory especially those subjects I considered to be my favorite subjects.
ur inability to remember much of the questions u came across in the exam hall goes along way to prove my previous point that u are kind of students that believe in make I just manage to pass.
how can u evaluate ur performance in exam hall without remembering the kind questions u came across.
I refuse dumbness
Abegi keep quiet liar..you check your jamb questions where??
PS. I've seen an art student that scored 299
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by LordShiva97(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2017
Dear Poster I Don't Think JAMB Tamper With The Results As You Claim.
For Crying Out Loud This is CBT,and Not Pen And Paper exam.It Is Preprogramed And Cannot Be Tampered With.I Am a Science student And i scored 252 which is not very good.i have seen science students that have very poor results.i think you should take responsiblity for your UTME score and stop playing the blame game.

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Uchemus(m): 2:54pm On May 20, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
nice right up
they think we are dumbs
you are not dumb but you dont knw the difference btw right and write

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Call On The Fg And Nuc To Close Down Madonna University Okija / [amazing] The World’s Biggest School: With 47,000 Pupils In 1,000 Classrooms Pix / How Jamb 2017 Post Utme Score Would Be Calculated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.