Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb (6042 Views)

The Reason Why Most Arts Students Don't Cross 300 In Jamb / UTME 2019: JAMB Please Ban These Items Also / (POST UTME) Science And Arts Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Jfrankination(m): 3:15pm On May 20, 2017
IbnMajaah:
see them!...you guys are getting scores like 250 and above and you are still complaining. chai!....what made you think it's only science students that are getting the good scores?,is it because of the results people are posting online? or what?....The truth is,there are a lot of other art students with higher scores but don't care to post online and mind you,this is CBT,it is a preprogrammed type of marking. your scores are ready right after you submit. once you fail,you fail!,accept it and don't come here to justify your failure with some science-art stuff.

BTW if you had scored 300,you won't come here to raise this issue because you've hit your target and be like to 'hell with the rest' instead you will forming brainbox on nairaland posting result pics.

bro keep calm! i did jamb dis year nd i scored 279 but i still doubt because inwas expecting more...Crs nd govt was very easy so haw come Crs was my Lowest?
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by SamanN: 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
swiz123:
I'm an art student,but I don't think jamb compromised anyone's result.How were you even able to check your questions after the exam? did you write it out?.you also made mention of science students casting lots,so I want to let you know that doing 'tumbo tumbo' will work out so long as God says it will.pls try to accept your result.sometimes was is expected might not be realised.And also for the record,i know a science student who casted lots and scored 185 so op,accept that luck plays a huge role here

Thumbs up! I'm yet to know what point he's trying to Make. How he memorize all those questions with options, he's even ignorant about the questions not carrying equal marks that's why any score is possible in utme I could go on and on, you wasted alot of time typing this.
Regards..

1 Like

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by darlingtonlaw: 6:22pm On May 20, 2017
Please guys help me, am not at all convinced by my score. My CRS is nothing of what I expected, which I was all too sure of. I got 291 but I think there is a loophole. Please how do I place a complaint?
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2017
Uchemus:
you are not dumb but you dont knw the difference btw right and write
lol.
so much in a hurry.
no one is above mistake sha
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by pheyhi(f): 7:58pm On May 20, 2017
Titheman:
nice one op... dis is exactly wat happened to me i started preparing for jamb last year went into the exam hall with confidence after d exam i still crosscheck with my mountain of text books... was expecting atleast 290 i was shocked to wn i saw 240...d tin tire me i swear

It happened to me also.. I don feel say them do me do me from my village or anywhere, I go get at least 300,na so dem slap me 245 buh I still got the course of my choice so dont be discouraged.. It is well
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by NNAMDIII(m): 4:13am On May 21, 2017
Uchemus:
you are not dumb but you dont knw the difference btw right and write
Nawa for you o! It's a typo error! For your info that guy scored 296 in his jamb.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by swiz123(m): 7:26am On May 21, 2017
holywahala19:
why wouldn't u agree with them when u are a kind that believe in make I just pass.
I want to be among top ten candidates in jamb this year is not in ur dictionary na.
I don cross 200 na kind of people.
I dream big and when I feel cheated,I always air my views.
I deserve better treatment like every other person here.
I was able to cross check my works cos what I did in the exam hall is still fresh in my memory especially those subjects I considered to be my favorite subjects.
ur inability to remember much of the questions u came across in the exam hall goes along way to prove my previous point that u are kind of students that believe in make I just manage to pass.
how can u evaluate ur performance in exam hall without remembering the kind questions u came across.
I refuse dumbness
guy go deceive pekin no b me.how d f*ck were u able to memorize 180 questions only to go home and crosscheck it.Abeg go get some sense in the market.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by branhampaul: 2:58pm On May 21, 2017
swiz123:
guy go deceive pekin no b me.how d f*ck were u able to memorize 180 questions only to go home and crosscheck it.Abeg go get some sense in the market.
na u mumu pass. ozwo, carry the textbook of each subject you wrote then you start remembering all the questions.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by geegirl109: 6:55am On May 22, 2017
branhampaul:
Agree with you.
People so commonize "we" Art students, but you see science can't do without us.
Am surprise all the 300+ scores were science students.
That day when I left the exam hall I was looking forward to get nothing less than 300 but I was given 278.
Maybe "this" boils down to an opinion that I use to have about art been more difficult and complicated than science, but people won't just agree.
Can you imagine someone telling that C.R.S is very simple.!.
I swear with "whatever" that if "Apostle Peter" writes JAMB, he won't get upto 70 in C.R.S.
Seconded..When I saw my ume result,,I was like wtf,,I was expecting smtn like 280 and abv..It's really unfair..
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by prosper87: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
coolI got 287 in Jamb. Getting 280+ for an arts students requires a bit of effort. You need to read wide and hard. Read your textbooks and finish it. Again, don't be in a hurry to pick answers as some are deceitful. I would have gotten higher if not for this especially Literature.
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by jpawjpaw(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
yes because science leads.

1 Like

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Isobug: 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
branhampaul:
Agree with you.
People so commonize "we" Art students, but you see science can't do without us.
Am surprise all the 300+ scores were science students.
That day when I left the exam hall I was looking forward to get nothing less than 300 but I was given 278.
Maybe "this" boils down to an opinion that I use to have about art been more difficult and complicated than science, but people won't just agree.
Can you imagine someone telling that C.R.S is very simple.!.
I swear with "whatever" that if "Apostle Peter" writes JAMB, he won't get upto 70 in C.R.S.

Check your grammar in one of your paragraphs. "You look forward to getting" Not look forward to get.

Of course this is one of the reasons why you get lower scores than the Science students. This correction always comes out in JAMB Use of English every year. If you doubt me consult your past questions

I'm a Science student though

1 Like

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by Eidris01(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Has anyone seen his/her O level result on jamb portal?
Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by yusman14(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Isobug:

Check your grammar in one of your paragraphs. "You look forward to getting" Not look forward to get.

Of course this is one of the reasons why you get lower scores than the Science students. This correction always comes out in JAMB Use of English every year. If you doubt me consult your past questions

I'm a Science student though
Exactly sir..
That is why most of them do fail Lit-in-english.... Science students always make sure that they don't repeat a mistake....

2 Likes

Re: Jamb Please Stops Making We Arts' Students Dumb by yusman14(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
We have good science and art students..
A lot of science students had below 200 too... likewise a lot of art students had 280+... don't just judge based on your perspective...I also scored below my expectation in my UTME as a science student....most of my average friends scored higher than me...the thing is that you just have to accept your score and move on ....
Now, science students do show superiority not only in the UTME but also in O'level exams...O'level exams are not CBT right? Why is it that the best WAEC students are always from the sciences??
Will you tell me that sciences are easy to pass! Definitely no...

The truth is that a GOOD SCIENCE STUDENT IS NATURALLY BRILLIANT... Don't feel inferior... science is more demanding than art and commercial...that is why your secondary school teachers always advice the best students in JSS to delve into sciences....
We are ahead seriously....you should understand me better if you are an undergraduate...

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Most Useless Book In The World. / Slay Queen Drowns In Taraba Hotel Swimming Pool (Graphics Photo) / ASUU Strike: Yar’adua Seeks Oshiomhole’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.