Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo (22307 Views)

Dickson Says APC Is Using Jonathan To Legitimise Fraud / Ahmadu Jaha: Boko Haram Occupying 8 Out Of 10 LGAs In Northern Borno - APC Rep / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by ipobsarefools: 3:08pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Trash trash trash.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by KudiratAbiola1(f): 3:53pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. Trash trash trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by ipobsarefools: 4:02pm On May 20, 2017
[s]
KudiratAbiola1:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Nonsense trash.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by springtech(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2017
Kwnatinu. So he only had the balls to develop the idea but none to implement it. SMH.

I make money legally, I smile home daily.
Its called wise work. Yes I believe in hardwork. But now I believe more in smart work.
To know more check my signature.
My Target: To make 20M on or before December 2017.
So help me God.
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:18pm On May 20, 2017
Yes ooooooo they have fight corruption as soon as possible so we could have peace for our beloved nation Nigeria. God bless Nigeria. wink

Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2017
ijustdey:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/05/19/buhari-using-jonathans-ideas-fight-corruption-apc-rep-olasupo/

At least someone is implementing someone's idea unlike some politicians that drop programs of the predecessor because they're not from same party
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by caracas: 8:12pm On May 20, 2017
Histrings08:
Dindinrin ni e... Tz politics, av I met Jonathan one one b4? Voters only depends on antecedent
The ppl who deceived u how many of them have slept n dined with Jonathan.
Oponu radarada ni awon elomi .....
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 20, 2017
Soklin:
Watin d fulani bubu no,no waec result so what do you expect from man that recived bag of money from formal president.
A bag of petrodollars from Niger Delta
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by APCmyheart(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
obonujoker:
We all know.... People know Buhari doesn't have what it takes to develop things like that... Jonathan though wanted to use it for campaign, buh as they said, "no one knows tomorrow", now is the time to work!

And Jonathan don't have the courage to implement them..
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by leanalyst: 10:01pm On May 20, 2017
The man GEJ had a vision. His policies where for future purposes, quietly working and making plans to make us better in the future. Compared to now that everything is being sang and broadcasted. No concrete policies or road map.
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by lexy2014: 1:43am On May 21, 2017
qualityovenbake:
The qualities of a Good leader/President are "vision, integrity, courage , understanding.

These are the times that call for bold, confident, courageous leadership.

His not being courageous to take the necessary decision was the cause of his downfall.
I don't no about d whistle blowing thing,but d olasupo guy got it wrong.bvn and TSA were already being implemented during d Jonathan administration. Buhari only inherited them
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by lexy2014: 1:45am On May 21, 2017
APCmyheart:

And Jonathan don't have the courage to implement them..
is it buhari who implemented TSA and bvn?they were inherited from d Jonathan administration

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by MrSly(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2017
KvnqPrezo:
Whoever Owns The Idea We Don't Care, As Long As Nigeria Is Moving Forward That's What We Care About! Agree? Like!
ATTENTION
THE TOPIC BELOW MIGHT BE USEFUL!
How To Motivate Yourself To Study
I wonder the yardstick you use to measure 'moving forward'. For ur mind Nigeria is moving forward. kwontinu!
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by Splashme: 11:48am On May 21, 2017
obonujoker:
We all know.... People know Buhari doesn't have what it takes to develop things like that... Jonathan though wanted to use it for campaign, buh as they said, "no one knows tomorrow", now is the time to work!
Re: Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2017
MrSly:

I wonder the yardstick you use to measure 'moving forward'. For ur mind Nigeria is moving forward. kwontinu!
I am a Nigerian, I am moving forward. So Nigeria is equally moving forward...
Nigeria is a name, me and you are to make it move...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts President Buhari Over Fuel Scarcity, Failed Economy / President Buhari Reveals His Focus In 2018 / "Why Kano State Is Poor" - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.