Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

"The Three Greatest Liars" - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "The Three Greatest Liars" (4489 Views)

Prophet Muhammad: The Greatest Teacher Of Optimism / The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam / Allah – The Greatest Mushrik Of Them All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by MrOlai: 4:38pm On May 21, 2017
ShiaMuslim:

You lack Islamic manners and that's why you follow Wahhabi cult. This will teach you to stick to the topic. Don't insult next time. If you do, I'm not as gentle as Albaqir. I will not only curse those ancient terrorists. I will insult them and insult your papa that released the rotten sperm Ur mother conceived to give birth to a retarded hell bound Wahhabi takfiri bloodsucker. God punish you. Won't you do the prayer to prove your love for those ancient terrorists?

You're an unfortunate human being! Your entire life is full of sadness and anguish! I didn't make you a shia enemy of Islam! So, you cannot transfer the aggression to me! I do not have your time!

You'll forever live the life of anguish until you repent unto Allah(SWT) and desist from cursing the companions and wives of the Prophet(SAW)!
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by ShiaMuslim: 4:46pm On May 21, 2017
MrOlai:

I pray to Allah(SWT) to make my destiny in the hereafter the destiny of Abubakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, the wives of the Prophet(SAW) and all the noble companions of the Prophet(SAW), (Radiyallahu 'Aniumm Ajma'in). Allauma Ameen.

You have to repeat the prayer. The contention is those three. Don't add the name of Imam Ali (as), the imam of mankind and jinn, among the names of those tughat. The destiny of Imam Ali (as) is different. He will be in jannah and the Qaseem al jannah while those tyrants will be in asfal al jahim. So repeat the prayer. To prove your certainty of the uprightness of those three. Then I'd say ameen to your prayer. Don't hide behind the name of Imam Ali (as). He's not part of the question and contention.

Now, I dare you t pray to Allah(SWT) to make your destiny in the hereafter the destiny of Ayatollah Khomeini and all your other shia Ayatollahs with all the evils they have committed and created on the land! Do that prayer!

I will not pray for Allah to make my destiny the destiny of any fallible scholar because they're ordinary humans. We don't call them "rightly guided caliphs". I believe in what they believe but their actions are up to them.

We pray for our destiny to be the destiny of Muhammad and the Ahlul-Bayt of Muhammad.

This is one of our prayers in Mafatihul Jinan:

Allahummah ij'al mahyay mahyah Muhammad wa Aal Muhammad wa mamati mamata Muhammad wa Aal Muhammad.

"Oh Allah make my life the life of Muhammad and the household of Muhammad (i.e. The infallible 12 Imams, the truly righteous caliphs and pure successors of the Prophet whom Allah chose and imposed obeying them on us), and make my death the death of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad."

You say that Abu Bakr and co are "rightly guided caliphs" and they're among those promised paradise. To you they're infallible, going by that.

To us only Muhammad and Aal Muhammad (i.e the Ahlul Bayt) are infallible.

Next time, don't be dumb even in making a challenge or asking a question.
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by ShiaMuslim: 4:57pm On May 21, 2017
MrOlai:

You're an unfortunate human being! Your entire life is full of sadness and anguish! I didn't make you a shia enemy of Islam! So, you cannot transfer the aggression to me! I do not have your time!

You'll forever live the life of anguish until you repent unto Allah(SWT) and desist from cursing the companions and wives of the Prophet(SAW)!

You need repentance for following the enemies of The Ahlul Bayt (as).

What you call anguish and sadness are only channels of reward for the believers and source of punishment for the disbelievers. You fail to remember that this is a world of trials. Not a prick, but the believers will be rewarded for it. You now sound like the kuffar who boast of the life of this world.

These are the words of Imam Ali Ibn al Hussein (as) :

"Don't you know that being killed is our legacy and martyrdom is our honor from Allah"

https://www.al-islam.org/probe-history-ashura-dr-ibrahim-ayati/chapter-24-imam-sajjad-court-ibn-ziyad
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by MrOlai: 5:21pm On May 21, 2017
وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى "
"

"As for the one who disregards My message, he will have a miserable life, and we resurrect him, on the Day of Resurrection, blind." (Q.20 vs 124)

This is the reason for your miserable life! grin

1 Like

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by tintingz(m): 5:33pm On May 21, 2017
See curses between two african Muslims just because of an ancient Arab conflicts that divided into sects. shocked shocked

Some countries are there trying to suppress recession, building economy, una dey there dey fight arab ancient conflict, these Arabs that doesn't give a "F*#k" about Africans. SMH.

And they will say I'm the worst. grin grin

Una see una life. cheesy

That's why I gat no "F*#kn" problem with sects ish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by ShiaMuslim: 6:08pm On May 21, 2017
MrOlai:
وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى "
"

"As for the one who disregards My message, he will have a miserable life, and we resurrect him, on the Day of Resurrection, blind." (Q.20 vs 124)

This is the reason for your miserable life! grin

So to your cockroach brain, those ancient terrorists are Allah's message. Keep abusing and misinterpreting the Quran.
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Demmzy15(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2017
Double post!

1 Like

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Demmzy15(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2017
ShiaMuslim:

yes they are certified believers. Abu Talib too was a believer. "Sheikhul Mu'mineen". find out.

Miserable Shi'a, it's only you people that know who is a Muslim and who's not. Abu Talib(the father of your demigod) died a kafir and there's nothing you can do. While he(Abu Talib) is going to receive the least punishment, you on the other hand will dwell in forever.

Sha give us proofs the Prophet's parents died Muslims.

if Abu Lahab had not died before the Prophet (s), you guys would have denied the Quran (Surat Tab) and you would have claimed that he "repented" before he died, and would accuse the Shia of insulting a "companion" and uncle of the Prophet (s).

You still don't get it, do you? We don't care about your bloodline, if you like give birth or be the son of the greatest Prophets, if you ascribe partners with Allaah and deny his Prophets, you're hell bound. There's nothing anybody can do about it except Allaah pardons you!

Get that into your head!

the same case you deny Surat Tahrim which clearly describes Aisha as a kafirah. read Surat Tahrim.

You can save us the stress by giving us the verse!

the hadith you are attributing to the Prophet (s) was narrated by the same person (Anas) who is the subject of the OP and is referred to as one of the three greatest liars.

This is not a refutation, you saying Anas is a liar doesn't prove anything and holds nothing. Disprove the authentic hadith!

[s]why do you ignore other hadiths which state that the Prophet (s) has never been carried in the loins of a disbeliever? that from Adam (as) to Abdullah (as), all his forefathers were monotheists who believed in the Almighty Allah?[/s]

Azar was the foster father of the Prophet Ibrahim (as). not his biological father. the hadith on the genealogy of Prophet Muhammad (s) also vindicates the forefathers of Prophet Ibrahim (as) since our Prophet (s) descended from Adam (as) through Ibrahim (as).

I thought you said he was his uncle, stepfather so it's now foster father?! grin

According to the Qur'an, Sunni Hadith, Bible, Jewish books and Shia Hadith, Prophet Ibrahim's father was a kafir, please ShiaMuslim, we need your proofs not just chestbeatings!

get away you bloody misguided takfiri.

grin grin

mumu...the definition is not the problem. the problem is when you block your ears and shut your eyes with your hands and shove into that definition those who oppressed and butchered the family of the Prophet (s), who disobeyed the Prophet (s) in his lifetime, and also ignored his will and commands after his death.

Na you know o

may the curse of Allah be upon them...ameen Ya Allah.

Hey, you missed the Sunnah of your ayatoilets, he said in the toilet. Please help us with a video of you doing such, cursing and slapping your cursed damned face!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by amynah94(f): 7:35pm On May 21, 2017
ShiaMuslim:

may the curse of Allah be upon them...ameen Ya Allah.
Subhanallah! May Allah's curse be on you!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Bakare19: 7:47pm On May 21, 2017
Na wa o
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Demmzy15(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2017
amynah94:

Subhanallah! May Allah's curse be on you!!!
Allaahuma Aameen!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by ZhulFiqar: 10:00pm On May 21, 2017
Evidence from the Holy Quran that Azar was not the biological parent of Prophet Ibrahim (as)!

Was Azar The Father of Ibrahim?
https://www.al-islam.org/the-message-ayatullah-jafar-subhani/chapter-4-ancestors-prophet#was-azar-father-ibrahim

Azar in The Holy Qur’an
https://www.al-islam.org/the-message-ayatullah-jafar-subhani/chapter-4-ancestors-prophet#azar-holy-quran
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by ZhulFiqar: 10:01pm On May 21, 2017
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by ShiaLagos1: 10:07pm On May 21, 2017
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by ShiaLagos1: 10:08pm On May 21, 2017
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Nobody: 10:03am On May 22, 2017
tintingz:
See curses between two african Muslims just because of an ancient Arab conflicts that divided into sects. shocked shocked

Some countries are there trying to suppress recession, building economy, una dey there dey fight arab ancient conflict, these Arabs that doesn't give a "F*#k" about Africans. SMH.

And they will say I'm the worst. grin grin

Una see una life. cheesy

That's why I gat no "F*#kn" problem with sects ish.

By God, you're one of the most DIMWITTED person I know in my life Taiwo(Non AcadA Student). You're even worse than the FILTHY shia, who dOgs, pigs r better than. I seek refuge in Allaah from been a foolish person like a shia n you, Taiwo.

4 Likes

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Demmzy15(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2017
^^Miserable Shi'a, come clear and lets debate it. Did Prophet Ibrahim's father die kafir?!

Coward!!! Stop posting articles and be a man!!! You alternating your moniker won't save you from eternal disgrace in this life and the hereafter!

2 Likes

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Demmzy15(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

By God, you're one of the most DIMWITTED person I know in my life Taiwo(Non AcadA Student). You're even worse than the FILTHY shia, who dOgs, pigs r better than. I seek refuge in Allaah from been a foolish person like a shia n you, Taiwo.
What is annoying me is, he's finding it funny. WTH is funny, I see no difference between him and this wretched Shia.

Egbon Empiree, I hope you can see the people you say Sunnis to unite with. I await your input in this matter!
Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 22, 2017
ShiaMuslim:

Na Ur papa and mama u dey curse. U suffer from intellectual and spiritual blindness.

You won't regard ibn Abu quhayfah and Abu hafsah as enemies of Islam for the innovations and bloodshed they committed, the disobedience of the Prophet during his life on several occasions and after his death and the oppression of the family of the Prophet and grabbing power and the coup d'etat of Saqifa Banu saeeda and the snatching of the land of fadak, the inheritance of the daughter of Muhammad (s), Lady Fatima (as) and the attack on the house of Fatima (as) and the massacre against Banu yerbo and the killing of Malik ibn nuweira (RA), an honorable companion unlike the so called companions you defend. The foundation of terrorism in Islam was laid by those you defend. Isis and Wahhabi terrorists are only emulating the atrocities of monstrous proportions committed by those ancient terrorists you call caliphs. Worse they fabricated hadiths attributing terrorist atrocities to the Prophet himself in order to make their shameful crimes look like joke. His tomboy daughter, Aisha waged war in the battle of Jamal that claimed the lives of thousands of Muslims against the imam of her time. And the Prophet had warned her to stay in her house. Now you say why didn't he divorce e her. Because if he had, she wouldve remarried to cause a historical shame to the honor of the Prophet. Something the wives of the Prophet can't do because they are labeled "mothers of the believers" to restrain them.

All the bloodshed that have happened in the Islamic world due to the divide those ancient terrorists committed will be of account on the day of judgment. They will bear the consequences. You too will for defending them.

If you love them so much, I dare you to pray for Allah to make their destiny in the hereafter your own destiny. Do that prayer.

Shameless!
E painam

2 Likes

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by Empiree: 12:17pm On May 22, 2017
Demmzy15:
What is annoying me is, he's finding it funny. WTH is funny, I see no difference between him and this wretched Shia.

Egbon Empir.ee, I hope you can see the people you say Sunnis to unite with. I await your input in this matter!
Yup, it is possible ONLY if both sides would let their guard down. No side is guilty free. I already had this discussion with them before and it seems it is part of their creed to curse. And I have advised them that it is not appropriate to curse muslims. If Allah rained curses on certain believers, it is only right of Allah, just as much as I told abdelkabir that calling others names is right of Allah and His messanger(SAW). Both sides said if nabi cursed "them" or "call them names" why cant we?. There is absolutely no wisdom in that.

So the solution is very simple, let your guard down. If it is so much important to "you" to call names or curse people, so do in your privacy. That's btw "you" and Allah. I never wanted to comment in this thread if not for the fact that you mentioned me.

1 Like

Re: "The Three Greatest Liars" by tintingz(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

Are you happy now Mr sheeple? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Not Going To Jumu’ah / Solat Subhi And Personal Effectiveness. / I Speak For The Muslim Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.