Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) (42957 Views)

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Almajiri Boy Beheaded In Beji, Minna (Graphic Photos) / Criminal Beaten And Beheaded On New Year's Eve (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Michel2013: 2:27pm On May 20, 2017
skull hunters and head harvesters

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:28pm On May 20, 2017
Am I d only one seeing d resemblance btw d victim and Davido? shocked Just look at the face

Cruel world sha.... undecided
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by akwarandu(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2017
This world is more than wicked jare !!.
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 2:33pm On May 20, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Awon Human part developers grin developing the world with human parts

grin human parts developers grin

I don die

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by IgbosAreGreat(f): 2:34pm On May 20, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Awon Human part developers grin developing the world with human parts

How do DAT happen grin.
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2017
Wickedness in the highest order, no peace for the wicked.
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 2:39pm On May 20, 2017
kaymart:
but why?

haba!

I lost words that could best define this heinous act... Killing cockroach is hard but some human can do the unthinkable.

Can you just imagine.

I'm a patriotic Nigerian who have unflinching faith in the rise of this country but I must confess that this hope had began to wane off gradually. In this modern age, it shouldn't be hard for perpetrator of silly crime such as this to be known and made to face the wrath of the law.

No DNA finger print database of the citizens, foreigners from boarder-side country dash in and out of your country the way it best pleases them.

Infact, while in Nigeria, a citizen of a neighboring country do not need any visa, international passport or whatsoever documents, all you need is just find your way in and that's all and nobody cares. No rules, and whenever there are, they are bad rules.
How did we even get to this dilapidated state, things kept on falling apart....

Hmmmm.
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by menwongo(m): 2:40pm On May 20, 2017
God forgive them for they know not what they are doing cry
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Funlord2(m): 2:45pm On May 20, 2017
NCAN operation soka forest commanding officer for unit meta colonel otimkpu reporting even while on leave on my day out with the kids

Colonel Otimkpu; "Ok girls....as you can see we have a salaam, an isiaka, and a couple of other pained yoruba muslims in this report! Now that can only mean one thing......this case took place at the sophisticated skull mining factories of the south western part of the nation....and can the 3 of you tell me what daddy taught you can be found in that region?"

My girls; "Afonjeezys......" grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2017
Yhelay:
Hmmm... Nothing no go happen for this Naija

Is it in only Naija people get beheaded?
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2017
can any tribe outsmart east in ritual as far as Nigerian love of money is concern?

I see them crying like a lost baby up there
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 2:50pm On May 20, 2017
AFONJAS, IS THIS BY IPOB? Just asking. RIP to Isiaka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by nkwuocha: 2:52pm On May 20, 2017
This people wants to turn their enclaves to den of missing body parts.
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

How do DAT happen grin.

you they mind that imbeci... I guess u should remind him that, there is no week u won't found a record of ritual news in East

they are even bent in using their relative

Nigerians are just set of wicked human beings. none of my children will grow up in this kind of inhumane environment, where they see money, wealth and material things valued than humanity

one foo l is even saying drugs is better than money ritual, u could imagine such wretched thinking
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by RighteousI: 3:07pm On May 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by DrGoodman: 3:17pm On May 20, 2017
Again?

United nations need to setup a force to preserve humans from losing their lives to human parts sellers in the brown region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:18pm On May 20, 2017
angry angry sad
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Jayjey(m): 3:23pm On May 20, 2017
This is previous and I pray the perpetrators of this act sees the fullness of God's wrath. they will never go back unpunished.
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by talk2much2015: 3:25pm On May 20, 2017
The songs sang by Bob Marley, Lucky Dube and Sonny Okosun of Blessed Memory still lingers on in our mind.

Those men where prophetic with their songs as the scene of killing which they sang and stood against is still with us till today.

May the Good lord continue to protect us.
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 20, 2017
Yoruba people don take 1st too for this one too

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Absuchat(m): 3:49pm On May 20, 2017
Brown roof

Afonja

We know una handiwork

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
It's them again, Returning to base station.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2017
Afonation

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2017
undecided

The unfortunate thing is the "head" meant for money ritual might not work...its more like a trial and error.

So the ritualist resort to other means.

What a waste.

angry angry
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Donbigi2(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2017
IgbosAreGreat:

How do DAT happen grin.

The plant it and let it develop into another human ni grin
With fresh skin and disease free grin

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by blackgorillaman: 4:14pm On May 20, 2017
Rip let juju begins ,saki people are known for their efficient charm please bring it out and let see the killer
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 4:22pm On May 20, 2017
The yorubas are RITUALIST, there dont hustle to make money, na ritual/blood money they sabi

yoruba = ritualist

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:24pm On May 20, 2017
This is pathetic and awful, this is becoming too rampant in Osun State these days. Must they kill all Isiaka in Osun State, recently Isiaka Adeleke was killed metaphysically. Rip in peace to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by donqx: 4:28pm On May 20, 2017
sad one
Re: Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) by donbenie(m): 4:57pm On May 20, 2017
RighteousI:

IGBO KWENU! OTOKOTO KWEZU ENU!
So that's the best you can come up with? A 20year old picture of the Otokoto killing,meanwhile every week there's a report of ritual killings from your Enclave..#SMH

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thieves Roasting A Stolen Goat Caught And Disgraced, Made To Carry It On Head / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel / Wanted Murderer 'Ikanda' Finally Arrested 9 Months After Going Into Hiding. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.