Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (68157 Views)

94-Year-Old Woman Beheaded In Ekiti State / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Police Kill Iso Akpafid Kidnapper & Cultist In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by calabardick(m): 10:21am On Mar 08, 2020
MKPO MKPA IDEM

The Fear Within Me..

Emediong Daniel

Earlier this evening, a very sad scenario stole the usual Peaceful atmosphere of the People of Oku-Abak, a village in Abak Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

A Young Boy discovered to be from Delta State who lives in Oku-Abak Beheaded a Woman popularly known as "Eka Sammy" and fondly called "Mma Iko Mbakara", who went to her farm to uproot Cassava, then dumped her head in front of our House..

The Youths of the Village caught him and called on the police after their own assessment.
The police arrested him and his accomplice..

At the Police Station, the Boy is said to have confessed beheading the Woman in the farm because he was paid a hundred and fifty(150,000) thousand Naira only, by a Prophetess to do so..

I fear for such Crime to reach my Locality, My Street and our House..

I feel for the Sammy they have made Motherless at this point.
Sammy a well known committed young member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in my Street..

I Only Pray for the Peaceful Repose of this Woman, and for Gods Guidance and Protection on my Street, Oku-Abak Village, and Akwa Ibom State Entirely.

It is a Sad Night for me, My Family, all our Neighbours, and the woman's Family.

May Her Soul Find Rest. Amen�����

Thanks Augustine Ekwere for informing/ Florence essien me.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bilabong(m): 10:22am On Mar 08, 2020
What is this again?

13 Likes

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by TheTourist: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2020
Chai

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by calabardick(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2020
calabardick:
MKPO MKPA IDEM

The Fear Within Me..

Emediong Daniel

Earlier this evening, a very sad scenario stole the usual Peaceful atmosphere of the People of Oku-Abak, a village in Abak Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

A Young Boy discovered to be from Delta State who lives in Oku-Abak Beheaded a Woman popularly known as "Eka Sammy" and fondly called "Mma Iko Mbakara", who went to her farm to uproot Cassava, then dumped her head in front of our House..

The Youths of the Village caught him and called on the police after their own assessment.
The police arrested him and his accomplice..

At the Police Station, the Boy is said to have confessed beheading the Woman in the farm because he was paid a hundred and fifty(150,000) thousand Naira only, by a Prophetess to do so..

I fear for such Crime to reach my Locality, My Street and our House..

I feel for the Sammy they have made Motherless at this point.
Sammy a well known committed young member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God in my Street..

I Only Pray for the Peaceful Repose of this Woman, and for Gods Guidance and Protection on my Street, Oku-Abak Village, and Akwa Ibom State Entirely.

It is a Sad Night for me, My Family, all our Neighbours, and the woman's Family.

May Her Soul Find Rest. Amen�����

Thanks Augustine Ekwere for informing/ Florence essien me.

This is the highest level of wickedness.

Modified>>>>
Wow, this made front page

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by meum: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2020
Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:30am On Mar 08, 2020
Chaiii......This life..

Wetin Abacha loot no go see for Switzerland...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by tidalstorm(m): 10:43am On Mar 08, 2020
calabardick:
MKPO MKPA IDEM

Prophetess told him to do so.
So many fake men/women of God.
I pity those who still listen to their pastors instead of listening to the Bible

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Geedy: 10:49am On Mar 08, 2020
The youths of that village are idiot, Someone was caught red handed like this and you still handed him over to the police.

Honestly una fall my hand

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Olalan(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2020
We live in the last days

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 11:39am On Mar 08, 2020
Angel Gabriel kuku blow the trumpet...we have seen and heard plenty bad stories in dx world undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Asquare84(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Is only God that will deliver us from the hand of evil
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Akhagbenidestin(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
the guy body still dey fresh like today bread

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
undecided

What sort of fvckery is this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
God of Nazareth..the youth failed to do the needful when it needed most..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
What are they waiting for, why not cut his own head too... I don't know why people are so wicked and heartless

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Our leaders are too dull to think of adequate security measures to curb insecurity to the barest minimum. They are only smart at borrowing funds

2 Likes

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by LosC: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
Pls put , "Terrifying Graphic"

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2020
skull miners from Okotuaro have finally gained entry into Akwaibom State!!!

I'm very sure that should be mannabbqgrillz. we have been looking for him on nairaland not knowing that he has been caught in Akwai ibom state trying to the grill dead bodies! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by osamz007: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Has that man balls been cut, as first punishment. What wickedness!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
Damn!
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by asobo: 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
The heart of man is evil and desperately wicked indeed. So because of chikini #150k you cut off the head of a fellow human being. Hmm

1 Like

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Teaser4(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
chai ... humam head...abeg tell me say na film trick

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by don4real18(m): 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
150k?
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Badmod: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nigeria, where the most unexpected happens everyday...
.we're very wicked set of Humans... and what people are doing in their closet is still much more crazy....
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Renforce: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oluwa! Where did we miss it father!
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2020
Where are our values? How do we explain that you behead a fellow human being because of N150k? I hope some will not come justify it as the outcome of hardship or poverty.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by Iceyjay(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Oh my God!
Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by flydomains: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nawa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
I still wonder how human finds it EASIER/PLEASING/COMFORTABLE to lay machete on fellow human angry HOW
Even I'm scared of slaughtering animals (I can't)

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Beheaded In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
Evil everywhere.
Fear mankind !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Otubo-Nicole Traffics Nigerian Girls Into Prostitution In Dubai (Photos) / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Babakaka Shehu Ngorgi Shot Dead By Fellow Soldier In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.