Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja (26317 Views)

82 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents (photos/video) / President Buhari Receives 82 Released Chibok Girls / Photos Of The 82 Released Chibok Girls Meeting With Abba Kyari & Others In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by BetaThings: 4:30pm On May 20, 2017
Tazdroid:
The Chibok saga, still a mystery to some, a fiction to some and an Eye-opener to many

Be careful or
God might bring it to you live
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by BetaThings: 4:31pm On May 20, 2017
gbegemaster:
No hatred here. Just a lot of commonsense. Clear cut common sense.

Take us through the steps of your commonsense reasoning
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by markemcee(m): 4:33pm On May 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
thunder fire all ipod touts

brother grow sense smiley
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by Kana80: 4:34pm On May 20, 2017
PREBuhari2019:
boko wives

Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by yellow237(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2017
Ado-Ekiti—Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Bamidele Faparusi have disagreed on the release of 82 Chibok girls by the dreaded Boko Haram insurgents.
Ayodele Fayose
While Governor Fayose described the report of the girls’ release as diversionary tactics to turn attention away from the health status of President Muhammadu Buhari, Faparusi said the release further confirmed that the President has not reneged on his electoral promises to Nigerians.
In a press statement released at Ado-Ekiti yesterday by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Idowu Adelusi, the governor said it had become the pastime of the Buhari Presidency that each time it was under fire for under-performing or had serious issues it could not sufficiently explain to the people, “it resorts to flying dubious kites and selling cheap dummies to distract the people and obfuscate the issue at hand.”
Faparusi, on his own, condemned the statement credited to the factional Caretaker Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Ahmed Makarfi lambasting the APC-led federal government for releasing some Boko Haram detainees to bail out the girls from confinement
Faparusi maintained that the comment, which he described as caustic and inflammatory lent credence to the widespread belief that ”the PDP was incorrigibly insensitive and callous to lead Nigeria.
“Right now, a matter of urgent national importance arresting the attention of all and sundry is that of the President’s health. While I continue to pray, in conjunction with other Nigerians, for the President’s quick recovery, I condemn without equivocation this shameless playing on the intelligence and psyche of Nigerians taking undue advantage of the vexed issue of the so-called Chibok girls.”
“It has become the style of this government to distract attention but the truth will be told some day. Which Chibok girls are they talking about? Chibok girls who purportedly were writing Physics WAEC examinations but cannot speak simple English? Chibok girls who were shielded from the media? Till today the media have not been allowed access to the so-called Chibok girls.
“What is not missing cannot be found. Despite the strenuous efforts at cover-up, discerning Nigerians understand that the stories do not add up. When is the next batch of Chibok girls coming? When is the next make-believe? When there is the need for another cover-up, distraction and diversion of the people’s attention and focus, they will fly their usual kite and sell the self-same
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by bencarson007(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2017
quiverfull:
How can people because of hatred and bigotry claim this is a scam?
. Its a scam... QED... Answer these questions... How is it possible a 9 year old was in school writing WAEC ? 2. How come these girls writing WAEC can hardly speak english ? 3. How is it possible to move 200 girls from one location to another without anyone noticing? 4. Why have they not been debriefed and released to their parents all these while ? 5. Why not allow the press to interview them? 6. Why are they hiding these girl ? 7. Who ochestrated the move to make the principal a commisioner of education in her state ? 7. According to one of these paid actresses called chibok girls, they were initially kept in the house of a serving senator for about 6 months... Can you explain that comment.... 8. Why are they all springing up close to election period ? 9. At a point, boko haram commanders said they married them off, sold them off, used them as suicide bombers and suddenly made a u-turn to say none was ever touched... Please explain because having lived in the north for a while, I know no fanatic like those boko brothers will leave any of those girls untouched... Abeg answer my questions logically so we can discuss like sane persons cos I no understand this drama at all
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by Klington: 5:03pm On May 20, 2017
Arrangeeeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool cool

Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by bencarson007(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2017
Klington:
Arrangeeeeeeeeeeee cool cool cool cool
. You dey on point... paid upcoming bokowood actresses....
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 20, 2017
quiverfull:
it is a scam from the pits of hell
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by Klington: 5:11pm On May 20, 2017
bencarson007:
. You dey on point... paid upcoming bokowood actresses....
grin grin grin grin grin grin,,, i tell you
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by mrkingsley004: 5:16pm On May 20, 2017
the best way to settle your bills, give a try, join me and enjoy your life

Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by burkingx(f): 5:24pm On May 20, 2017
PREBuhari2019:

Look at one that will be divoice because she lack manners.

Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by duketerry22(m): 5:41pm On May 20, 2017
So....how does this help?
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by bejeria101(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
Nysc Camp go soon start,make them get ready. Awon olodo!
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by OLASUNKONMI(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
LivingHuman:
Were you at their weddings?

THANKS MAN,HE JUST BE A GUEST AT THEIR WEEDING.......THEY JUST DON'T SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS GOVT.
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by wirinet(m): 6:02pm On May 20, 2017
Badgers14:
I am just wondering if these are actually chibok girls that were "allegedly" kidnapped years ago.

See as there body fresh, who sow those clothes give them?

The girls looks well fed and well taken care of, well atleast going by the pictures.
As i always say what goes around comes around. When you, your family or your people experience any tragedy, you think you will get any sympathy from other Nigerians. Even foreigners are appalled by your lack of empathy by making fun of innocent girls.

1 Like

Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by abdulhamid0(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2017
These ladies are seriously looking good, BH fed them well o, they look even better than they were b4, no wonder some of them dont want to come back......whereas those in the idp camp are dieing of malnutrition.
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by Badgers14: 6:53pm On May 20, 2017
wirinet:

As i always say what goes around comes around. When you, your family or your people experience any tragedy, you think you will get any sympathy from other Nigerians. Even foreigners are appalled by your lack of empathy by making fun of innocent girls.

Who's is making fun of the girls I just asked a question.

Haba angry angry
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by Pain(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2017
bencarson007:
. Its a scam... QED... Answer these questions... How is it possible a 9 year old was in school writing WAEC ? 2. How come these girls writing WAEC can hardly speak english ? 3. How is it possible to move 200 girls from one location to another without anyone noticing? 4. Why have they not been debriefed and released to their parents all these while ? 5. Why not allow the press to interview them? 6. Why are they hiding these girl ? 7. Who ochestrated the move to make the principal a commisioner of education in her state ? 7. According to one of these paid actresses called chibok girls, they were initially kept in the house of a serving senator for about 6 months... Can you explain that comment.... 8. Why are they all springing up close to election period ? 9. At a point, boko haram commanders said they married them off, sold them off, used them as suicide bombers and suddenly made a u-turn to say none was ever touched... Please explain because having lived in the north for a while, I know no fanatic like those boko brothers will leave any of those girls untouched... Abeg answer my questions logically so we can discuss like sane persons cos I no understand this drama at all

I guess you are feeling intelligent with these non intelligible gibberish. It is peeps like you who seat in the comfort of your homes to post like these that I wish we can conscript for just a week of action in the front-lines. Empty barrels making noise about what they have no idea about. Dumbo!
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by zealadjay(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2017
when is d next batch coming out?? will d next batch contain "batch & stream??"

cos dis one don turn nysc....
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by zealadjay(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2017
Pain:

I guess you are feeling intelligent with these non intelligible gibberish. It is peeps like you who seat in the comfort of your homes to post like these that I wish we can conscript for just a week of action in the front-lines. Empty barrels making noise about what they have no idea about. Dumbo!

I hope u're ok dude??
or are u one of dem
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by GeoSpatial(m): 9:33pm On May 20, 2017
LivingHuman:
The first batch of 21 Chibok Girls who regained freedom in October 2016 have reunited with the second batch, 82 of their friends released two weeks ago in Abuja.

See the photos below;

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/first-batch-21-released-chibok-girls.html
This girls look fresher than to person wey ever entered boko haram net... I don't believe it
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On May 20, 2017
emeijeh:
You go fear first and second batches.

Dem don kukuma turn jambites.
hahahahah.
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by bencarson007(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2017
Pain:

. Intelligent people improve the quality of their argument not insult others... I ask questions a leyman would ask and I expected you to answer me like a learned person would but I just discovered you are worse than ur certificate-less vegetable of a president... Your mumu is follow come ... No try quote me again b4 u die of heart attack ...
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by bantudark1: 11:59pm On May 20, 2017
quiverfull:

na you dey mind dem dem.......
Re: First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja by bantudark1: 12:51am On May 21, 2017
wirinet:

it will backfire on them...they think the rest of nigeria are all professional actors....

laughing and making fun of others miseries.....

lets see how sorry the rest of nigeria will be when boko claiming fulani herdsmen kill them in the east again...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Ibori Used As Example At An Anti-bribery Course Overseas / Lai Mohammed: Kukah's Nepotism Statement Can Trigger Unintended Consequences / Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.