Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike (27308 Views)

Tree Falls On Kabiru Ibrahim Dallah's Car In Lafia, Nasarawa While On Reverse / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / President Buhari Commissions Karu International Market In Lafia, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ebosie11(f): 2:18pm On May 20, 2017
As shared by Isaac.....

'This is the Nigeria of today under APC. A certified Radio station called Breeze Fm in Lafia, Nasarawa state was demolished with the aid of armed mobile policemen as directed by the state government just because the civil servants in the state wanted to go on strike and it was aired at Breeze Fm after being denied to be announced by the state owned Radio Station.

Now, can the APC apologists say this act is right under the government they so much crave for?

The building has a C of O and the station has a Certificate of Incorporation before its operation as a Radio station in the state.

But, since is APC fake and failed government, they used the Urban Development to mark and bring the building down. They intend bringing anyone and anything down just to silence the freedom of speech.

APC, there's nothing bad that is impossible for you to achieve legally or illegally'

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=795444663936570&id=100004131301604&ref=content_filter

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ebosie11(f): 2:18pm On May 20, 2017

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by VanNistelrooy24: 2:25pm On May 20, 2017
Here I was thinking the partially deaf and dumb Tanko Al-Makura will find it difficult to hear someone speaking with a microphone.

Ogun needs to visit this man once and for all to complete nature's assignment.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by fav444(f): 2:31pm On May 20, 2017
oga just
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Oblitz(m): 2:39pm On May 20, 2017
Chai! We're Finished In This Country

Check my signature; stamped concrete materials for sale: sealer, colour hardeners, stamp mats, release agents etc,

Call for your affordable stamped concrete jobs....... From #3,000 per square metre. Terms and conditions apply. I'm waiting for your call......08136276104

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by theSpark(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2017
Tyranny

This just set the state backward.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Ragnorak: 3:05pm On May 20, 2017
People don't learn.

I remember back then in Lafia when I was there in 2010, Tanko Almakura faced persecution from the then government because of his property opposite the government house. It was this persecution that made the people rally round him the more. Now he thinks he can do and undo. His day is coming. In the same way Akwe Doma was driven out is the way he'll be driven out. Even the Senate sef he no go get.

Deaf bastard

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Kunlexic(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2017
This is tyranny

10 Likes

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:11pm On May 20, 2017
Like Nigeria ... Like Buhari
APC is a devilish party

Nigeria is finished
Tyranny is eating her up

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:16pm On May 20, 2017
Ragnorak:
People don't learn.

I remember back then in Lafia when I was there in 2010, Tanko Almakura faced persecution from the then government because of his property opposite the government house. It was this persecution that made the people rally round him the more. Now he thinks he can do and undo. His day is coming. In the same way Akwe Doma was driven out is the way he'll be driven out. Even the Senate sef he no go get.

Deaf bastard
Before Nigerian karma will catch up with him... He would have made his money
By money... I mean millions of dollars

Believe me.. He won't even care
That's Nigeria for you

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by madridguy(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2017
Al-Makura, you're doing yourself. I wonder what you will do if you happen to be the president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by begwong: 3:48pm On May 20, 2017
Deaf and dumb a$$ governor

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by DrSuleiman100: 3:50pm On May 20, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by victormartyn(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2017
Governors for Naija self...

I pity for them sha.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by StarPlayer: 5:13pm On May 20, 2017
ipods are vagabonds and illiterate criminals
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by veekid(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2017
Rada rada
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Rapsowdee01(m): 5:13pm On May 20, 2017
Lmao
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by IFoundMBuhari: 5:14pm On May 20, 2017
Fellow Nigerians behold your democracy...

10 Likes

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by lonelydora: 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
Is it not this governor that his convoy killed someone? One thing I like about Karma is that it serves you what you deserve

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Thisis2raw(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
It will never be well for those that voted this Apc government

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
This is height of impunity

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by maxiuc(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
Is my birthday

Show some love

Democracy is gone

All thanks to buhari nd his APC demons

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by zeobiom38(m): 5:15pm On May 20, 2017
this one weak me, which way 9ja
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Pavore9: 5:16pm On May 20, 2017
They should sue the State Government if they violate nothing.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by YelloweWest: 5:17pm On May 20, 2017
Apc is by far worse than pdp angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by CliffordOrji: 5:17pm On May 20, 2017
Impunity !!
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 20, 2017
Oblitz:
Chai! We're Finished In This Country

No, Nigeria as a whole is finished kawai
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Earthrealmlord: 5:17pm On May 20, 2017
Shame
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ipreach: 5:17pm On May 20, 2017
Is this the government the people voted for?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / Osun Election: 92-Year-Old Grand Mother Casts Her Vote (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.