Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike (27322 Views)

Tree Falls On Kabiru Ibrahim Dallah's Car In Lafia, Nasarawa While On Reverse / Ortom: Why I Refused To Welcome Buhari In Lafia, Nasarawa" / President Buhari Commissions Karu International Market In Lafia, Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by HeroicMeastro: 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
It's unfortunate that some unscrupulous elements here will open their rotten mouths to comment trash here without hearing for either sides. In as much as I would not support any form of high-handedness from any government irrespective of political party, i felt it would be fair enough to hear the State govt's side of the story before drawing our conclusions.
It is not all about sentiments all the time.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by slivertongue: 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
govt will soon deny this action
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Splashme: 5:38pm On May 20, 2017
What about workers therethat earn s
alary to feed their families?
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ayindejimmy(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2017
ephi123:

It's my right to blame the govt if I choose to, it's also my right to give my opinion that justice is usually not done in Nigeria. If that's a problem for you, your cup of tea.

No p
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ephi123(f): 5:50pm On May 20, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Ok...be my guest
Knock yourself out

Blame your kindergarten teacher that told you not to bring toys to school.

Blame the Sunday school teacher that asked Esther to read the Bible instead of you

Blame the principal that flogged you because you came late to school

Blame that stern female lecturer for your carryover

Blame your boyfriend that broke up with you because of recession

Blame Buhari for the excessive rain that flooded your compound this morning

Go ahead and blame everybody but yourself

That'll sure make the world a better place, won't it?
What do I know self?

Are you done?

As I told Ngokafor yesterday, it's like they've released all the patients this week. So oya continue typing. It's your time to waste.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ioreth69(f): 5:51pm On May 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
ipods are vagabonds and illiterate criminals
wetin concern iPod here na
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Boyooosa(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2017
WHAT CONCERNS APC WITH DEMOLITION OF A RADIO STATION IN A STATE? WHERE IS THE OFFICIAL NOTICE THAT THE BUILDING IS BEING DEMOLISHED BECAUSE OF THE 'STRIKE' ANNOUNCEMENT? ISAAC, E BE LIKE SAY THE WATER OF WAILING WEY YOU DRINK DON DEY RUN YOUR BELLE. OTHERS LIKE HIM, DO YOUR FINDINGS VERY WELL B4 U START TO DEY SPEW NONSENSE HERE, ORELSE, YOU AND YOUR PRINCIPALS IN FEEDEEFEE WILL JUST LOOSE ENTIRELY IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING CHEAP SYMPATHY.
NOTE: WE ARE NIGERIANS NOT PARTISANS!
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ayindejimmy(m): 5:54pm On May 20, 2017
ephi123:

Are you done?

As I told Ngokafor yesterday, it's like they've released all the patients this week. So oya continue typing. It's your time to

waste.
If you're patient enough you'd noticed I changed my mind.
Anyway, patient is a virtue I shouldn't expect so cheaply

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by gberra: 5:55pm On May 20, 2017
Brown152:
Yoruba people self. How can anything gud come from their state?
Yorubas are making their haters run mad.

Igbos are Mad cry
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ephi123(f): 5:56pm On May 20, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Okay, fine. Farewell.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by KingsleyCEO: 5:56pm On May 20, 2017
Serves them right! The idiot were among those shouting sai baba...

You have not not seen anything yet. I think the house of this OP needs to be demolished as well. grin cheesy grin
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by gberra: 5:58pm On May 20, 2017
ayindejimmy:
Why would you have to change your mind?.. She could as well blame you for her poor comprehension, who cares!

ephi123 your blood go dey hot like say you missed rainfall. Nonsense!
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by bkool7(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2017
ioreth69:
wetin concern iPod here na

what do you mean ?
Don't you know Igbos and Afonjas are in an online war ?
lol!
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by bkool7(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2017
gberra:
Why would you have to change your mind?.. She could as well blame you for her poor comprehension, who cares!

My guy

I later noticed she's a lady
so I decided ti be a gentleman

Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by RosaConsidine: 6:02pm On May 20, 2017
Is there anybody in Nasarawa that can confirm this though. I mean, Nigerian governments do have issues but let's be sure of whatever news we are getting. O mean, in these pictures, there's no signpost to indicate that it's a radio station that's being demolished. Does the station have a social media account we can verify from? I mean, government can't demolish that one either.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 20, 2017
IFoundMBuhari:
Fellow Nigerians behold your democracy...

That is why we have a responsibility as citizens to vote for people who will always do the right thing and also see to it that the system of checks and balances is not compromised in any way.

Not excusing this rubbish...but under Army rule, they would have done more than demolishing the building.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by bameyi(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2017
My name sake Isaac why must you be the bearer of bad news. This is a state government issue. I think the radio station should take the responsible party to court mind you he May not win the case but it will set a precedent for other power hungry politician from abusing their office..

The people elected you into office. They entitled to what's happening in that office. I don't blame them . I blame our fellow Nigerians. When some one steal cellphone they want to kill and make noise. When governor steal billion and refuse to pay workers they stand and look, pull out their cellphone and take pictures.

You took pictures and post that's freedom of speech and press so how come breeze FM can't report or publish what's happening in their communities.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Thisis2raw(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2017
lonelydora:

I have since asked for forgiveness
it shall be well with you
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by RealHaute: 6:41pm On May 20, 2017
victormartyn:
Governors for Naija self...

I pity for them sha.

Ol'boy...that picture dey hurt my eyes. I cannot suffer alone. Pocohantas ...come and see fine boys who do not like "bending".
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by rooftop(m): 6:57pm On May 20, 2017
All we are saying.....Bring back PDP!!!
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by watchindelta(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2017
NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST PRETENCE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD. is not the wickedness that is the problem oh in NIgeria but the problem is that Nigerians don't have single help from any where. human right no, but one the i Notice is that Nigerians luv the pains they are getting each day from their politicians. SUFFERING N SMILING undecided undecided
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by ioreth69(f): 8:34pm On May 20, 2017
bkool7:

what do you mean ?
Don't you know Igbos and Afonjas are in an online war ?
lol!
make dem continue
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Burgerlomo: 9:00pm On May 20, 2017
maxiuc:
Is my birthday

Show some love

Democracy is gone

All thanks to buhari nd his APC demons

HBD LLNP
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Stinson007(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2017
This is a very Big Lie... That guy is no where close to Lafia or nasarawa state
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by omoelerin1: 9:10pm On May 20, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Isaac.....

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=795444663936570&id=100004131301604&ref=content_filter
the content of your article shows you are a pdp sympathiser. Let them seek legal redress. Judiciary is there.
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by sambisavoice(m): 9:20pm On May 20, 2017
APC is the answer to all our happiness.

Al-Makura should go and demolish buildings in Masaka, Maraba and Karu and build roads.

Sai Baba

Sai Ta'al

Sai Naija

Sai Suffering
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by sambisavoice(m): 9:44pm On May 20, 2017
Moderator, while using APC tactics to hold me down? I made my comments since and u don't wanna bring it up front huh?

In the voice of Ricky Rose,

This nigga wan hold me,
This LovePeddler wan hold me,
Nigaz keep coming at me,
They wanna hold me down,
I multiply my hustle,
Stimulated my mind,
Motivated my Nigaz,
We can never go down,

It's my borrowed lyrics don't hide it
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by petrusson(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2017
This one no concern me.. Abeg any body dey here wey dey go Nasarawa state for NYSC?
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Stinson007(m): 12:28am On May 21, 2017
petrusson:
This one no concern me.. Abeg any body dey here wey dey go Nasarawa state for NYSC?
there is a thread in Nysc
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by Mcreloaded(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2017
They should go to court
Re: Breeze FM Lafia, Nasarawa Demolished For Announcing Workers Want To Go On Strike by mrww(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love

DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available / Mayweather To Fight Dogara In Abuja / Why We Can’t Deliver On Our Promises – Osinbajo