Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! (2189 Views)

Romance Chat Room / Romance Chat/hookups/Poems Section(PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / :::::romance Chat Room::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by ElRazur: 12:59am On Jan 14, 2010
Ladies, here is God's gift to all ladies. . . How are you doing? [Please only answer if you are cute.] grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2010
What is this thread about again?
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 14, 2010
ElRazur:

Ladies, here is God's gift to all ladies. . . How are you doing? [Please only answer if you are cute.] grin
sad
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 14, 2010
Photographic evidence to prove your God's giftness tongue tongue tongue Im pretty sure you look like the back end of a Moluwe grin grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by TOPE20001(f): 1:01am On Jan 14, 2010
El and his obsession with cuteness angry grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by ElRazur: 1:03am On Jan 14, 2010
mama-gee:

What is this thread about again?

Those who know how we do late night will come out and play in a minute. In the mean time, enjoy the show. By the way, are you cute? grin

ibkaye:

sad

Why the sad face?

Ebonyeyes:

Photographic evidence to prove your God's giftness tongue tongue tongue Im pretty sure you look like the back end of a Moluwe grin grin

Say what? A few people met me in person so I guess you ask around. Oh a few friends from here have access to my picture on face book, besides, God's gift to ladies do not need to brag about his own looks - it is a standard thing to be blessed. cool
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by ElRazur: 1:04am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

El and his obsession with cuteness angry grin

Am I? **Kisses sexy biceps**

grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 14, 2010
Quite a cocky fellow aren't you El? cheesy
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 14, 2010
Uhmmmmm, You allegedly say you are god's gift to the universe and thats not bragging? Ok  grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by TOPE20001(f): 1:05am On Jan 14, 2010
ElRazur:

Say what? A few people met me in person so I guess you ask around. Oh a few friends from here have access to my picture on face book, besides, God's gift to ladies do not need to brag about his own looks - it is a standard thing to be blessed. cool

Dont mid her darlink kiss

@Ebony
How dare u insult my boris kodjoe angry grin cheesy
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 14, 2010
Hmmm a guy that thinks he's God gift to women. undecided *Scary* tongue tongue
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Dont mid her darlink kiss

@Ebony
How dare u insult my boris kodjoe angry grin cheesy
Oh sowwwwyyyyy grin grin grin He so wishes though grin grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by ElRazur: 1:08am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmmmm, You allegedly say you are god's gift to the universe and thats not bragging? Ok  grin

That is like saying am Black. You see, there is nothing alleged about that, and it aint bragging. Gosh, if I say "I am Young, black, cute, intelligent, Potential millionaire and God's gift to women" you gonna say am bragging again, even though it is a statement of fact.  God punish your mouth.

grin

ibkaye:

Quite a cocky fellow aren't you El? cheesy

I am just me.  wink

So what's up with you?
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by TOPE20001(f): 1:09am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Oh sowwwwyyyyy  grin grin grin He so wishes though grin grin

Lol he is the closest to boris that we have here tongue
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 14, 2010
The beautiful cuties of the world dont need to brag on an internet faceless forum wink

TOPE2000!:

Lol he is the closest to boris that we have here tongue

I think I will take Ramsey Noah grin grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 14, 2010
ElRazur:

That is like saying am Black. You see, there is nothing alleged about that, and it aint bragging. Gosh, if I say "I am Young, black, cute, intelligent, Potential millionaire and God's gift to women" you gonna say am bragging again, even though it is a statement of fact.  God punish your mouth.

grin

I am just me.  wink

So what's up with you?
Oh I'm fine I'm fine, yourself? How's the weather treating you? smiley
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by hax: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2010
stillwater:

Hmmm a guy that thinks he's God gift to women. undecided *Scary* tongue tongue
And you women claim to like confident men.

And it's a known fact you like lies too. lol
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by ElRazur: 1:11am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

He so wishes though grin grin

Far from it. I am confident and happy in my own skin. . . . .Are you? grin

Ebonyeyes:

The beautiful cuties of the world dont need to brag on an internet faceless forum wink

Again no one dey brag. . . .That is your prerogative ma'am, not mine. A statement of fact, is not the same as bragging.

I have met a few people from here, so it aint as faceless as you will like to think. From Debo, Sagamite, Follypimp, and a few cute females. . . and one mad one [she knows who she is] grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by ElRazur: 1:14am On Jan 14, 2010
hax:

Bingo. cool

ibkaye:

Oh I'm fine I'm fine, yourself? How's the weather treating you? smiley

I'm good man. Love the weather, good for jogging. I can cover more distance without sweating and getting tired quickly. smiley
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 14, 2010
ElRazur:

I have met a few people from here, so it aint as faceless as you will like to think. From Debo, Sagamite, Follypimp, and a few cute females. . . and one mad one [she knows who she is] grin
Good for you hun, dont let me knock you grin grin. Who is this mad lady?
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 14, 2010
hax:

And you women claim to like confident men.

There's a thin line between arrogance and confidence. tongue tongue
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 14, 2010
ElRazur:

I'm good man. Love the weather, good for jogging. I can cover more distance without sweating and getting tired quickly. smiley
Please tell me you've slipped, at least once? There just has to be at least one time cheesy
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by TOPE20001(f): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

LMAO grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2010
Ok lets see,

He is Allegedly gorgeous, check
He works out, check,
He is rich, check

You are definitely a dream man tongue
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I think I will take Ramsey Noah grin grin

He's married ooo. grin grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by debosky(m): 1:20am On Jan 14, 2010
El Razur - is this what they taught you in Yemen? How to toast women late at night?

I will ask for a refund of your school fees.
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

LMAO grin
Do you know something I dont know?  grin grin Im rather oblivious to the going ons in this place grin grin

mama-gee:

He's married ooo. grin grin

They say he is getting a divorce  grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by ElRazur: 1:20am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

I do get her name confused with another poster, but I think she is ToH. She is like the female version of me. You know, crazy and outspoken.  grin

PS
ToH if you are reading this, plenty love. wink

ibkaye:

Please tell me you've slipped, at least once? There just has to be at least one time cheesy

I have a running Nike  Total 90III running shoes, so I do get good grip, however, I nearly crashed driving this morning. How is it on your end?
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:21am On Jan 14, 2010
debosky:

El Razur - is this what they taught you in Yemen? How to toast women late at night?

Kia we don suffer now the yemen jokes has started.
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by ElRazur: 1:22am On Jan 14, 2010
debosky:

I might as well enjoy all the virgins here[s] I know those who have posted in here are mothers and not virgins[/s] before I go to heaven for the Grand party.

How come you are awake? grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by mamagee3(f): 1:23am On Jan 14, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Do you know something I dont know?  grin grin Im rather oblivious to the going ons in this place grin grin

They say he is getting a divorce  grin

He's not divorced yet, looks like his wife doesn't want
girls like you snatching her husband
. grin grin
Re: So What's Cracking. . . .official Late Night Romance Chat Away! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 14, 2010
ElRazur:

I have a running Nike  Total 90III running shoes, so I do get good grip, however, I nearly crashed driving this morning. How is it on your end?
Lol right, urm, the usual I guess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Careful Who You Meet On Social Media!!!!!! (PICTURE) / I Want A Dominant Relationship With A Girl / Matured Single Or Divorced Woman Needed (must Be Above 40years)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.