Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) (684 Views)

Interview With One Of The Released Dapchi Girls (Video) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Saraki And Udom Rejoice As Super Eagles Score / PHOTOS: Released Chibok Girls’ Parents Arrive In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by NigeriaNewsDeck: 3:26pm On May 20, 2017
The 21 Chibok girls who were released by Boko Haram in October 2016 have reunited with the 82 of their colleagues that regained their freedom two weeks ago.

Both batches of girls were freed by Boko Haram in a swap deal with the Federal Government.

The reunion took place today in Abuja where the girls have been kept by the government since their release.

The girls are part of the 276 girls abducted by the insurgents from Government Secondary School Chibok, Borno State in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY7yh8G4r2U

http://newscantell..com.ng/2017/05/chibok-girls-parents-rejoice-as-they.html

Lasticalala Mynd44 Oluwa Seun

Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by BornAgainMay: 3:27pm On May 20, 2017
Who be the parents and who be the chybok girls

No mind me, Just curiousity
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by hadjipapiey(m): 3:33pm On May 20, 2017
This!  Oya ni ewe iwaju FP

Booked
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by Jesusloveyou: 3:42pm On May 20, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Who be thue parents and who be the chybok girls

No mind me, Just curiousity

Ipod scam eyes is now clear, that chibok story is not a scam
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by Blonchilli(m): 3:44pm On May 20, 2017
Boko Haram seem to know how to feed their kidnap victims undecided
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by DrSuleiman100: 3:46pm On May 20, 2017
Kudos to Buhari, kudos to federal government of Nigeria
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by ekwuzzy17(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2017
something is telling me this girl's had a good time back at Sambisa with there imposed hubbies

if at all these are the kind girls
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by DrSuleiman100: 3:48pm On May 20, 2017
Kudos to Buhari, kudos to BBOG, kudos to federal government of Nigeria,
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by Jabioro: 3:54pm On May 20, 2017
Where are those scam screaming arm bearer..? to do more
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by BornAgainMay: 4:47pm On May 20, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
Ipod scam eyes is now clear, that chibok story is not a scam

Oga, show me the parents na
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by NigeriaNewsDeck: 5:05pm On May 20, 2017
Baba watch the video

BornAgainMay:

Oga, show me the parents na
Re: Chibok Girls: Parents Rejoice As They Reunite With School Girls (video) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:16pm On May 20, 2017
nice one

(1) (Reply)

Biafra As A Metaphor: Implications For The Igbos And Nigerian Leadership. / I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano / The Moving Train In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.