Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano (685 Views)

Abubakar Shekau And Nnamdi Kanu: Two Sides Of The Same Coin / PDP Didn’t Give Me Fair Hearing – Elumelu / Resume Or Resign; IPOB Youths Give Nnamdi Kanu 48hrs To Come Out Of Hiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2017

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state has denied the allegation that he is funding the activities of the pro-Biafra group, Indigenous People of Biafra ( IPOB) and its leader Nnamdi Kanu, describing the allegation as a total falsehood and handiwork of opposition politicians in the state.

Also, a human rights group based in the state, Int’l Society for Civil Liberties & the Rule of Law (Intersociety) which earlier directed Governor Obiano, IPOB and its leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to clear themselves concerning the allegation had stated that its findings from the Governor, IPOB ABD Kanu and other sundry investigations revealed that the allegation was false and baseless.
An online media, 247Ureport owned by an I define of the state, Ikenna Ezenekwe had reported that Governor Obiano through one of his aides, Mr. Primus Odili gave two SUV cars and sum of $ 50,000 to the IPOB leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu shortly after his release from prison when Court granted his m bail.

In a press statement issued yesterday (today, 6-6-2017), the Senior Special Assistant to Governor Obiano on Media and Strategic Communications Prince Oliver Okpala has described “as untrue and complete falsehood the recent allegation by the opposition that Gov. Obiano is funding the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB and MASSOB.
According to him “most worrisome and satanic is the allegation that the Governor gave cash donations and SUV vehicles to the organisation (IPOB) and its leaders, ( Mazi Nnamdi Kanu)”.

Prince Okpala said that such unfounded allegations was ungodly and capable of creating unnecessary tension in the polity.
He rather stated that the Governor as a consummate financial expert has been managing the State’s scarce resources with prudence, emphasising that all government expenditures have been judiciously done.
He appealed to politicians in the country to enthrone political civility, decorum good conduct and truthfulness in their political campaigns and activities.

Prince Okpala stated that overheating the polity when INEC’s electoral timetable for the state gubernatorial election scheduled on November 18, “says campaigns would commence in August is a clear indication that some politicians in the opposition are not prepared to play by the rules” and warned that such action might have “catastrophic effect on the smooth conduct of the election”.
“Our decision as law abiding citizens to play politics according to the rules and to eschew bitterness falsehood and indicent approach to political issues should not be taken for weakness as nobody has monopoly to the articulation of dangerous propaganda as an instrument of political warfare”, Okpala further stated.
He maintained “Certainly if these pleas are not heeded we shall not have any alternative than to return fire for fire as a word is enough for the wise”

Meanwhile, the Intersociety which stated that its findings showed that Governor Obiano did not give the IPOB leader any car and or cash as alleged, however warned that it would not shy away from exposing such fraud when it finds it to be true and Int’l Society for Civil Liberties & the Rule of Law (Intersociety) had warned against unsubstantiated allegations against persons, organizations, especially public office holders.......Continue Reading

Read More: https://www.amnews.com.ng/didnt-give-nnamdi-kanu-two-suv-cars-50000-obiano-622/
Source: AM NEWS
cc Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
See as people are distancing themselves from IPOB and Nnamdi KANU as if the guy carry Ebola
Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by LionDeLeo: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
How dat one come take concern us? If you like give am all the state resources, that one na your plate of akpu.
Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by Kingsley1000(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2017
OBIANO IS A COLOSSAL MISTAKE THAT MUST BE CORRECTED
Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by koropotopoto: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:
How dat one come take concern us? If you like give am all the state resources, that one na your plate of akpu.
[/s]

nonsense trash
Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by Mrjo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2017
You dont need to reply them mr governor

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by yarimo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
OBIANO please don't worry, the good people know NNAMDI KANU is a professional in lying and scamming the dullard ones. grin
Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by DieBuhari: 8:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
yarimo:
OBIANO please don't worry, the good people know NNAMDI KANU is a professional in lying and scamming the dullard ones. grin
So says a head slamming Yoruba muslim
Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kingsley1000:
OBIANO IS A COLOSSAL MISTAKE THAT MUST BE CORRECTED

Heard APC got 1 million registrations in Anambra
Re: I Didn’t Give Nnamdi Kanu Two SUV Cars, $50,000 – Obiano by Mazeltovscotty(m): 8:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
no wonder anambra state IGR keep dwindling

(1) (Reply)

The Moving Train In Rivers State / Good News As Ambode Shares Plans For Lagos Airport Road / Protest In N’assembly As Another Lasun’s Aide Dies-punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.