Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband (85676 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Ogun SS2 Student Finds Purse Filled With Cash On Her Way Home / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by KaptainAfrika: 8:00pm On May 20, 2017
So ironic for the continent that prides itself, in being "moral", being moral is more than frowning on homosexual activity oh! its a wholistic approach to the things of life. Oya a part of me wants to see this girls pishure, for asset verification, there I have said it.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
the school management are only interested in employing teachers... They don't just care in the area of morals... If they can employ people who will talk sense into these lads . it will definitely go a long way
They don't wanna pay much. Abi u wan teach?
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by beetown(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2017
Well I graduated from the school in question, when I was there the moral standards weren't this low. So shocked at A.S.S.A shocked shocked
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by dingbang(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2017
elfmann:

They don't wanna pay much. Abi u wan teach?
teach physics or chemistry? Nope.. But instill discipline in these kids? Yes!
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by beetown(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
the school management are only interested in employing teachers... They don't just care in the area of morals... If they can employ people who will talk sense into these lads . it will definitely go a long way
It happened in a GOVT school,well I happened to graduate from the secondary where it happened and I can vouch that the disciplinarians who taught me still teach there,the likes of uncle jato and Aunty Regha. Those teachers were strict angry
I was so disappointed when my kid bro told me about the story today
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 20, 2017
dingbang:
teach physics or chemistry? Nope.. But instill discipline in these kids? Yes!
OK..get employed on the latter then.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Adeevah(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2017
The school only worsen the matter...
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by chinwejanebae: 8:19pm On May 20, 2017
mehn dis gal is a fuckaholic
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2017
elfmann:

OK..get employed on the latter then.
cool
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Luminee(f): 8:28pm On May 20, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A secondary school student, in one of the secondary schools in Delta State, have been expelled for allegedly sleeping with her classmate's dad for N500, alongside her friend. It was gathered that the girl, who once accused a corp member of rape, was caught with the man by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

Here's what a Facebook user, who pleaded anonymity wrote;

"An ss2 student was expelled from my ppa this morning. What was her offence? She was sleeping with her teacher's husband, they were both caught by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

This student was the same one that accused a corper of rape and getting her pregnant just to get money from him, the man she's having an affair with is a grandfather and she's also class mates with his last child I think. She and her friend slept with the man for a fee of #500, I kid you not. I thought they said if you want to eat frog, eat a big one, probably she's not heard that before. Secondary school students are something else now.

Ever since my stay here in January, I begin to see some girls in a new light, some babes are sex freaks and have seen first hand the extent they can go for it. Is it buying of gifts, giving of money to the male corpers here all in a bid for them to have sex?."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/ss2-student-expelled-for-sleeping-with.html

Really OP ayam coming to see for myself grin
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by terrezo2002(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2017
May God have mercy on her and our world. It is getting worse. Parents train your children in the Lord so that when they are old they will not depart from it proverbs 22:6
It is a pity that most people are currupt. What can parents whose moral values are bad teach the children?
You expose the children to dstv. May God cause a massive explosion of revival in Nigeria
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by bluetopaz: 8:34pm On May 20, 2017
This is so serious....i do wonder what happens to their privates when they grow older...knowing that they become worse as they get older
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 20, 2017
Naim una dey vote make dem scrap NYSC,if I no tidy smallie make I know why.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Origin(f): 9:05pm On May 20, 2017
The village people caught them doing it? Or they caught them as he came to pick her up before school was over? Because if its the second it does not mean they are sleeping together.

Expelled for what? For leaving school early ? What happened to the men? Were they arrested?

If she is not under-aged for the men to be arrested, then she is not under-aged to be having sex and she should not be expelled.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by mannie69(m): 9:07pm On May 20, 2017
They say Practice Make Perfect when she Enter Uni She go be Full Runs Girl
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by veraiyke(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2017
I just wnt to ask: what about the said men? In as much as the girl is naïve and worth all slams and should be held responsible for her acts we should not fail to bring out those men who have failed to be fatherly and keep their prick to their wives. Too bad the society we live in where we see sex and sleeping around as a norm
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by holluphemydavid(m): 9:36pm On May 20, 2017
Dnt knw wot to say
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by ioreth69(f): 9:51pm On May 20, 2017
chynie:
The teacher husband should be arrested too for Child Abuse if the student is below 18
Exactly
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:52pm On May 20, 2017
We've thrown morality to the dogs
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Adufeewa: 10:17pm On May 20, 2017
Dido ni obo
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Gfish: 10:21pm On May 20, 2017
Abeg where the sch dey. i need one tight 16 kpekus
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by NoMindThem: 10:49pm On May 20, 2017
The way wey girls of nowadays tek dey strike..... who b Ronaldo & Messi.... dey fit win world best ...... Some of dem hot soteh dey fit melt iron........
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2017
dingbang:
is that enuff to solve the moral and God's fearing decadence in our soceity? Parent must take d bull by d horn by nurturing their wards in d ways of the Lord. Good children is not d same as godly children. Godliness = morals + d fear of God.
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by wizod(m): 2:17am On May 21, 2017
teelaw4life:
They say AIDS itself doesn't kill people, instead it attacks the immune system, makes it weak and consequently allows other more deadly infections and diseases to attack with freedom.

Nigeria is already infected with full-blown AIDS, our moral immune systems are down hence the reason anti-social acts such as prostitution, cultism, hooliganism etc are becoming the norm.

The little symptoms all add up and one day it'll lead to the ultimate death of this country.
u're as humanbeing
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Fourwinds: 5:20am On May 21, 2017
Nutase:
Lies
just take a look at urself... What do u know? Keep deceiving urself and be shouting lies and please remain in dat cocoon
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Fourwinds: 5:29am On May 21, 2017
Adeevah:
The school only worsen the matter...
u mean she go still go out again go fvck? Chai! How d school go do am now
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Andymaxi: 5:40am On May 21, 2017
JAMB 2017/2018 HELP LINE 07010866070

FOR ANY JAMB EXAMINATION ISSUE CONTACT US, BE IT THE PROBLEM OF WITHHELD RESULT, EXAM ABSENT ERROR, LOW SCORE, THUMBPRINT ERROR ETC... CONTACT US TODAY AND WE'LL FIX IT FOR YOU.

CALL 07010866070 NOW!!
.,..........,.................................................................................
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by castro316: 6:44am On May 21, 2017
I blame Nollywood for this trend when they will be acting naughty secondary school Movies like secondary school babes sexy secondary school babes. On the poster, you will see a secondary school girl drawing her pants down and another one. On top of her teacher, why won't these kind of things happen
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Mcreloaded(m): 7:10am On May 21, 2017
The men should be arrested for sleeping with a minor not the teachers husband and the so called grandfather even if she is to be blamed they should be arrested
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by Ephraim2013: 8:50am On May 21, 2017
lipsrsealed[color=#770077][/color]just ss2 and she is doing this.... I wonder how she will be playing her cards as and undergraduate.

all this small girls weh too d like big tinz.. nawa o
Re: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband by mrww(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.