Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Give Attention To HTML Code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Give Attention To HTML Code (326 Views)

1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code / Wapkiz Html Code Forum On Wapkings Forum / How To Easily Edit Blogger HTML Code On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Give Attention To HTML Code by HotnaijaMarket(m): 4:40pm On May 20, 2017
This lesson is not a school, for a matter of fact I don’t know everything but with the little I know, I don’t want it to die with me.
Coming to know blogging is one thing, maintaining blog for a long time isn’t moi-moi, everyone wants to blog. There are some basic “things that bloggers need to know before blogging” like having ideas on how to type, read, write, think/comprehend etc but I have never seen post saying that you need to know basic Html codes before blogging. Why is that? Is it that HTML code is not really needed because blogger, wordpress and other platform had made blogging/site creation easier with lesser stress and no coding experience?

For one thing I know is that you cannot deny the fact that most or every design and behavior you want to work on your blog, is done with HTML code, then I really no that HTML is still needed, what about you?

Well, I shall be revealing some basic HTML code that you might already know, some don’t know how to place or use them. There are some basic important signs that HTML code work with, all you get it here.
Basic HTML Code

This is serious I have been talking about HTML and I have know idea if you even know what it is. Here is what HTML means Hyper Text Make-up Language.

There are some signs used on HTML coding.

< Less than
> Greater than
/ Slash sign
“ Single and double approstophe known as quotation mark
: Double colon
; Semi – colon

This is an open tag <> and this is a the close tag </>

<b> Means Bold </b>
<i> Italic </i>
<u> Underline </u>
<h> Header </h>
Continue Reading www.bloggersgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Buy This US Verified Google Adsense / Easy Way To Hibernate Windows 10 / I Need Naija Non Hosted Account Urgently..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.