Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code (2176 Views)

Working With Html Code / How To Easily Edit Blogger HTML Code On Android / Adsense and HTML Code Parser - What's it Used For and How To Use It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
i need this exact table

Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
What is the table for? Will sortinghub, Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt be entities. diagram appears incomplete.
fineboynl:
i need this exact table
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
What is the table for? Will sortinghub, Lagos, Abuja and port Harcourt be entities. diagram appears incomplete.

its a delivery service hub like jumia delivery

here is the source i got. but i want it to be html table data form. like when one add current location it will update. something like that

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<body>
<hr>

<div class="row0">
<div class="col-md-9 col-md-offset-3">

<style type="text/css">
/* history
-------------------------------------------------------------- */
.history {
margin: 0;
padding: 0;
list-style: none;
margin-bottom: 50px;
}
.history li {
position: relative;
display: inline-block;
width: 100%;
padding-left: 50px;
}
.history li:last-child {
margin-bottom: 0;
}
.history li:last-child:before {
display: none;
}
.history li:after {
content: "";
width: 15px;
height: 15px;
position: absolute;
border: 2px solid #6EBE4F;
left: 0;
top: 3px;
-webkit-border-radius: 100%;
-moz-border-radius: 100%;
-ms-border-radius: 100%;
-o-border-radius: 100%;
border-radius: 100%;
}
.history li:before {
width: 1px;
left: 7px;
top: 23px;
bottom: -48px;
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);
}
.history li .title {
margin: 0 0 15px 0;
font-size: 20px;
}
.history li .year {
margin-right: 15px;
color: #fff;
text-shadow: 0 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1);
padding: 2px 15px 0 15px;
background-color: #6EBE4F;
position: relative;
}
.history li .year:after {
width: 14px;
height: 14px;
left: -7px;
top: 50%;
margin-top: -7px;
-webkit-transform: rotate(-45deg);
-ms-transform: rotate(-45deg);
transform: rotate(-45deg);
}
.history li:last-child .year:after,
.history li:last-child .year {
}
.history li:last-child:after {
background-color: #fff;
}
.history li:first-child:after {

/** Below for Image Icon, remove below block to disable it */

width: 0px;
height: 0px;
border: none;
left: -18px;
top: -5px;
content: url(images/tracking_transit.png);

}
/* History style1 */
.history.style1 {
padding-bottom: 50px;
border-bottom: 1px solid #EBEBEB;
}
</style>
<ul class="history">

<li>
<h4 class="title">Abuja</h4>
<strong>Feb 5, 2020</strong> at 03:19 am <br>
<p>Clearing</p>
</li>

<li>
<h4 class="title">Port Harcourt</h4>
<strong>Jan 12, 2020</strong> at 12:31 pm <br>
<p>At Jude's place</p>
</li>

<li>
<h4 class="title">Sorting Hub</h4>
<strong>Jan 3, 2020</strong> at 06:44 pm <br>
<p>Processing</p>
</li>

<li>
<h4 class="title">Lagos</h4>
<strong>Jan 3, 2020</strong> at 06:44 pm <br>
<p>Shipment Accepted</p>
</li>
</ul><!-- /.history -->
</div>
</div>
<br>

</div>
</div>

<hr />

</body>
</html>

Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
What I am seeing is like a process or the stages a package goes through. Like if I am in PH and buy from Lagos, the process will then show how the package of my order has been processed.

This one you posted went from Lagos to SortingHub to PH and then to Abuja.
So you want a table that can allow for keeping of record of package has been processed. This looks like aliexpress order tracking flow.

@fineboynl, please reread this, I updated it
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
What I am seeing is like a process or the stages a package goes through. Like if I am in PH and buy from Lagos, the process will then show how the package of my order has been processed.
yes, what i need is only the html i have php script to active that. i need this exact one
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 6:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
that script produce this on my wamp server.

i want the plane arrow to be on the last data. and the rest as they are

Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
@fineboynl, I am still getting to understand what you want. I thought you wanted DB schema or design but after reading your last comment I realized you wanted to create a HTML from DB table containing location.

Please confirm if I am right with this comment.

Let me go further to say you want the last location to have a slightly different HTML representation ( a plane ) right?
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2020
I think I can help you. If you but just be clear. What language are you using on server side?

Once you have list of locations your order has passed through, you want the location from where it ships to buyer country to have an aeroplane logo instead of those circles?
I can create a valid HTML for it but need to know from where you want me to start.
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
@fineboynl, I am still getting to understand what you want. I thought you wanted DB schema or design but after reading your last comment I realized you wanted to create a HTML from DB table containing location.

Please confirm if I am right with this comment.

Let me go further to say you want the last location to have a slightly different HTML representation ( a plane ) right?
yes. just create the HTML for me. which the table can read from the DB
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
I think I can help you. If you but just be clear. What language are you using on server side?

Once you have list of locations your order has passed through, you want the location from where it ships to buyer country to have an aeroplane logo instead of those circles?
I can create a valid HTML for it but need to know from where you want me to start.
php myadmin
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
fineboynl:
yes. just create the HTML for me. which the table can read from the DB
Is it WordPress you are using or you are building an app with php language?
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
Is it WordPress you are using or you are building an app with php language?
php program
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
fineboynl:
php program
OK. Now moving to the real pro lem, that part where you say you want every other thing as they are but the plane as last, please explain better.
I said explain better because I can see the plane already on the last data or location(Abuja).
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
OK. Now moving to the real pro lem, that part where you say you want every other thing as they are but the plane as last, please explain better.
I said explain better because I can see the plane already on the last data or location(Abuja).
yes that very script put it on the last. by default.

I am nor too good with HTML.

if you look at the code they are just <ul> and <li>

when I want is reading from MySQL dB. and when a new location is added to the database it join the list.

I don't know why you finds it hard to understand.

the particular table is what is giving me stress.
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
fineboynl:
yes that very script put it on the last. by default.

I am nor too good with HTML.

if you look at the code they are just <ul> and <li>

when I want is reading from MySQL dB. and when a new location is added to the database it join the list.

I don't know why you finds it hard to understand
Take a look at you diagram ( the last one ). You say you want plane logo on last item( which I believe is Abuja) and it already there.
But going by your last comment, I will suggest this :

For(Location L : LocationList){

<li>
<h4 class="title"> L.name </h4>
<strong>L.date</strong> L.time <br>
<p> L.comment </p>
</li>

}

From what I understand in you post far that what you need.
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
Take a look at you diagram ( the last one ). You say you want plane logo on last item( which I believe is Abuja) and it already there.
But going by your last comment, I will suggest this :

( typing ... )
yes it's on the last one. the problem is to query the date from table. and list them in that order. this type of table placement to read from DB is my problem.
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
fineboynl:
yes it's on the last one. the problem is to query the date from table. and list them in that order. this type of table placement to read from DB is my problem.
Seem like you want the locations sorted by the date in chronological order then displayed on the HTML in that order and finally the last location gets an aeroplane logo? Right?
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
Seem like you want the locations sorted by the date in chronological order then displayed on the HTML in that order and finally the last location gets an aeroplane logo? Right?
yes, list the table records and sorted by date
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 8:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
fineboynl:
yes
You should have stated that since now. You never mentioned it. Even now that you are, the details you are supplying isn't complete. What do you have on ground?
Do you have the list of locations(Abuja, sortinghub, Lagos, pH) in chronological order already?
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
You should have stated that since now. You never mentioned it. Even now that you are, the details you are supplying isn't complete. What do you have on ground?
Do you have the list of locations(Abuja, sortinghub, Lagos, pH) in chronological order already?
just give me the HTML code. I will sort that out
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:

<tbody><tr class="BoldRED" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" style="height:20px;"> <div>

<td class="newtext" bgcolor="#EDEDED" width="10%">Current Location</td>
<td class="newtext" bgcolor="#EDEDED" width="10%">Date & Times</td>
</div>
</tr>
<?php

while($data = dbFetchAssoc($result)){
extract($data);
?>
<tr onMouseOver="this.bgColor='gold';" onMouseOut="this.bgColor='#FFFFFF';" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<td class="gentxt"><?php echo $current_city; ?></td>
<td class="gentxt"><?php echo $bk_time; ?></td>
</tr>
<?php

this code is example of traditional data table. but this is not the table i want. but that one
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
If what you want is a HTML that looks like that first pix you uploaded then I will go into my system (PC) and try to come up with your request (according to what I understand). I just I fully understand what you want before going ahead to write HTML.

What I am about to do is take the HTML you displayed and write mine that can render like it. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by fineboynl(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:
If what you want is a HTML that looks like that first pix you uploaded then I will go into my system (PC) and try to come up with your request (according to what I understand). I just I fully understand what you want before going ahead to write HTML.

What I am about to do is take the HTML you displayed and write mine that can render like it. Please correct me if I am wrong.

yes, the right HTML to quarry a list data record from table with track code number and sorted by date and time. that's all.
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by CotenantNIG: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:

can i have your whatsapp line please
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
CotenantNIG:

Hello sir/ma, how may I help?
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
CotenantNIG:

Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by CotenantNIG: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
WebMind:

i need help with a result sheet display for a school management script
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
@fineboynl, I did something in HTML and zipped it. I will try and upload it now or in midnight. I hope it solves the challenge.
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
CotenantNIG:

OK. what is it like. Though I am quite exhausted with the back and forth of fineboynl, It is never to early to start thinking about it.
As for the whatsapp contact, it isn't up right now, why not text me on the number in my user account. II heard the networks are giving free SMS for the restriction of movement, so use that for now please and bare with me.
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 2:11am On Apr 16, 2020
the solution

<div id="table">
<div class="container out">
<div class="container in">
<h5>From what you posted, here is the PHP that I think can give you what you want ( Use control+U to view the HTML on PC )</h5>
<ul class="">
<?php
$locations = get_locations_details();

foreach($locations as $loc)
{
$current_city = $loc['city'];
$date = $loc['date'];
$location_message = $loc['message'];
?>
<li class="">
<h4 class="title"> <?php echo $current_city; ?> </h4>
<span><strong> <?php echo $date; ?> </strong> at <?php echo $date; ?> </span><br>
<p> <?php echo $location_message; ?> </p>
</li>
<?php
}
?>
</ul>
</div>
</div>
</div>

2 Likes

Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2020
CotenantNIG:

Where is the result sheet data?
Re: 1.5k Airtime For Anyone That Can Help Me With This Database Table html code by WebMind: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
fineboynl:

yes, the right HTML to quarry a list data record from table with track code number and sorted by date and time. that's all.
Please have you seen the one I write?
Please let me know if I need more adjustment to it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com / Tucows Is 3 Much / Lucurative & Heavy Demand: Writing Facebook B2c Integration Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.