Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Free Browsing , A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Browsing , A Sin? (704 Views)

Is It A Sin To Question The Bible ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing , A Sin? by Thespecialone(m): 3:12am On Jan 14, 2010
Last night, I was reading in class then some chap came in to preach. He mentioned something that got my attention, he said "for those of you who search the net for codes and use them to browse for free on your phones and computers are theives and cheats and will go to hell because you are sinning , "
so what do you think, is browsing for free actually a sin?
Re: Free Browsing , A Sin? by theogabriel: 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
It is a sin. Another form of stealing. Thank God they call it CHEAT. Is cheating of God? The network providers are not happy that people are hacking into their servers, and the Bible says we should show love to our neighbours. Repent from it. I was once guilty of this too.

(1) (Reply)

A Reminder . . . . / Does A Christain Need To Attend Church / Pantheism As "sexed Up Atheism" - thehomer, you must like this!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.