Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

52-year-old Woman Makes Shocking Sexual Claims - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 52-year-old Woman Makes Shocking Sexual Claims (386 Views)

An Australian 52-year Old Breaks World Record For Most Push-ups In 1 Hour / 6-year-old Girl Raped By A 52-year-old Man In Ogun State. / Imo State High Court Sacks Widow, Children From Husband’s 52-year Old House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

52-year-old Woman Makes Shocking Sexual Claims by Aokiji: 5:57pm On May 20, 2017
A South African woman has caused a bit of commotion after claiming she’s a virgin and has not had the pleasure of kissing a man.

The 52-year-old woman at a social cohesion dialogue about virginity, organized by eThekwini Municipality at the Moses Mabhida Stadium in Durban said: “Even at my age, I still go to Umkhosi woMhlanga.”

“I began this journey when I was 14 years old . I get a lot of people criticising me for being a virgin and not having children. Some even tell me I will die a lonely woman. But that does not make me want to change my life.”

The 52-year-old Thembisile further at dialogue noted that she is one of the most respected women in Botha’ s Hill based on her status.

“I ’m the lastborn at home. My eight siblings got married and left me with my brother’s two children.”

She noted that her decision to remain a virgin came after she heard her brother’s friends saying bad things about the girls they’d had sex with.

“I decided then I didn ’t want to be one of those girls.”

She further added that she is always the first one in line for virginity test in her area.

“I don’t care if I die without children or a husband. I’m happy with my life and so is my family.”

Re: 52-year-old Woman Makes Shocking Sexual Claims by chigoziri2403(m): 8:30pm On May 20, 2017
re

(1) (Reply)

Application Of Gis In Community Health / Plateau United Goes 5 Points Clear At The NPFL Table Standings. / My Father Is Not A Ghost! He Taught Me Flesh And Blood!!: Achimugu Alex O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.