Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

6-year-old Girl Raped By A 52-year-old Man In Ogun State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6-year-old Girl Raped By A 52-year-old Man In Ogun State. (397 Views)

Truck Crushes 6 Persons To Death In Ogun State / Photos Of 11-months Old Baby Girl Raped By 27-year-old Uncle / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6-year-old Girl Raped By A 52-year-old Man In Ogun State. by uneeking(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2017
A 52-year-old man who goes by the name Isiaka Obadairo has been nabbed by the Ogun State Police Command when he was reported to the Police for allegedly sexually violating a 6-year-old-girl. The arrest was made after the mother of the little girl reported the matter at the Sango – Ota Divisional Police Headquarters.

Isiaka who lives in the same premises with his victim at the Ijamodo Estate, Osi Roundabout, Ota, had ensured that the girl's mother had left home for her work place before carrying out his nefarious plan.

He allegedly called the girl on the pretence of sending her on an errand for him only to pull her into his room where he forcefully had carnal knowledge of the small girl.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Abimbola Oyeyemi, informed newsmen that a team of etectives were despatched to the scene of the incidence immediately the matter was reported to the Command and the suspect was arrested while the victim was taken to a hospital for treatment.

He went on to inform the newsmen that the case has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Abeokuta, for further investigation‎.

http://uneekomunikations.com/wp/uneekomunikations-6-year-old-girl-raped-by-a-52-year-old-man-in-ogun-state/

Re: 6-year-old Girl Raped By A 52-year-old Man In Ogun State. by adadike281(f): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2017
Why am I not surprised? in igboland where I come from, this is a taboo of d highest order, an aru! abomination! tufiakwa!!!
Re: 6-year-old Girl Raped By A 52-year-old Man In Ogun State. by Decapo: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2017
adadike281:
Why am I not surprised? in igboland where I come from, this is a taboo of d highest order, an aru! abomination! tufiakwa!!!
Mumu post of the year

(1) (Reply)

Gana’s Kidnap Gang Led By A Woman Busted In Benue [ Photos] Evo360.com.ng / Finsbury Park Mosque: 'several Hurt' As Van Hits Pedestrians / Nigerians Will Likely Not Enjoy Stable Power Supply For Many Years To Come!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.