Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 (1117 Views)

Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears / Buhari Hands Out 176M For Jigawa Social Intervention Program (Photos) / Funny Photo!! Chelsea Defender “ngolo Kante” Is Contesting For Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Mohdadutse(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2017
Consultation mode activited, Mohd Abdu Dutse for Jigawa 2019
Every four years, candidates from both parties make similar promises, and I expect this year will be no different. All of us running for this governorship will travel around the state offering ten-point plans and making grand speeches; all of us will trumpet those qualities we believe make us uniquely qualified to lead this state of ours. But too many times, after the election is over, and the confetti is swept away, all those promises fade from memory, and the lobbyists and the special interests move in, and people turn away, disappointed as before, left to struggle on their own.
That is why this campaign can't only be about me. It must be about us -- it must be about what we can do together. This campaign must be the occasion, the vehicle, of your hopes, and your dreams. It will take your time, your energy, and your advice -- to push us forward when we're doing right, and to let us know when we're not. This campaign has to be about reclaiming the meaning of our state the new world, restoring our sense of common purpose, and realizing that few obstacles can withstand the power of millions of voices calling for change.
May almighty set us on real rail!

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by demolinka(m): 6:15pm On May 20, 2017
Ahn, ahn! Why did you plagiarise PMB's speech from the... just playing
Good to see young peeps taking up the challenge of governance, exciting stuff. Abeg make more noise about the movement. All d best.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by SEXONLY: 6:50pm On May 20, 2017
best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Officialkplus(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2017
Dude,don't abandoned us on nairaland once you become the Governor o...
I mean don't hand over your account to your P.A..

Meanwhile, I'm majoring in animal sci(faculty of agriculture).. Just few years to go..I'll love to serve in your state...abeg don't 4get to gimme a job,when you eventually win..

Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by danmasani101: 7:28pm On May 20, 2017
Mohdadutse:

Allah ya bada sa'a.
Young intelligent people need to take over governance.

All these ancestors(old men) should go & rest. Any reasonable person should be tired of all these people that has been in corridor power for ages.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Officialkplus(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2017
Sorry what political party are you in..?!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Sunshyne200(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2017
If I was in jigawa I would gladly vote for you.
Not because I have met you or known you, but because you are young and you are progressive, and being on NL, so you would know what to expect when you do otherwise.
It's high time we took all the offices from these old guys, and deliver the youthful way.
Wish you the best, remember to take advantage of social media, it's the power of the 21st century

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by tollyboy5(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2017
please don't betray the trust of the youth and don't be tribalistic like the northern elders

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by hysteriabox(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2017
Hmm
@mohdadutse...sir
Its lovely to see young minds take giant strides towards governance.
I live in dutse and I must say, jigawa really needs fresh, vibrant leadership.
I'd root for you and play my part in injecting your proposed values within my limited but ever increasing sphere of influence in dutse.
But I can only do so if I knew your plans and am fully persuaded by your stand on things. Plenty question to answer.
All the best sir.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by hysteriabox(m): 12:46pm On May 21, 2017
Officialkplus:
Dude,don't abandoned us on nairaland once you become the Governor o...
I mean don't hand over your account to your P.A..

Meanwhile, I'm majoring in animal sci(faculty of agriculture).. Just few years to go..I'll love to serve in your state...abeg don't 4get to gimme a job,when you eventually win..

Goodluck
With such opportunist like you, no surprise if he abandons his account. E neva even mount, u don dey forward cv. Easy bros

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Vanpascore(m): 1:32pm On May 21, 2017
Y

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 21, 2017
I wonder what Lalasticlala thinks of this.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 21, 2017
Lalasticlala, please send this to the frontpage. Time for Nairalanders to enter the political process.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 21, 2017
Let's put this guy in government house Jigawa. He is one of us ( a Nairalander). If Twitter could help put Donald Trump in the White House, then, Yes We Can Nairaland.

#MohdadutseJigawa

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Funlord2(m): 1:47pm On May 21, 2017
Even your own family members won't vote for you! Complete waste of time!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 21, 2017
Funlord2:

#MohdadutseJigawa

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by chuksjuve(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2017
OK...on one condition

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 21, 2017
@MohdadutseJigawa

Our only demand is that you oppose grazing reserve in the South.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Mohdadutse(m): 1:57pm On May 21, 2017
Funlord2:

Why?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 21, 2017
Bloggers, Facebookers and Tweeters on Nairaland, let's blog, Facebook and tweet #MohdadutseJigawa to Government House Jigawa if he accepts our condition of opposing grazing reserve in the South. He is one of us (a Nairalander).

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Funlord2(m): 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
Mohdadutse:

Why?

Can you afford the form? That is more than 20 million naira first? Under which platform are you going to run? PDP or APC? How many delegates can you afford to buy at the primaries?

How are you going to afford renting out arenas to reach out and speak to your voters? How are you going to pay for police, military and civil defence protection at these rallies?

Which war chest are you going to use in winning the propaganda war against the incumbent? What links do you have in INEC? Can you afford to pay off the yandabas?

Stop being a joker even though your age allows for it sometimes!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by dadebayo1(m): 2:33pm On May 21, 2017
Mohdadutse:
Every four years, candidates from both parties make similar promises, and I expect this year will be no different. All of us running for this governorship will travel around the state offering ten-point plans and making grand speeches; all of us will trumpet those qualities we believe make us uniquely qualified to lead this state of ours. But too many times, after the election is over, and the confetti is swept away, all those promises fade from memory, and the lobbyists and the special interests move in, and people turn away, disappointed as before, left to struggle on their own.
That is why this campaign can't only be about me. It must be about us -- it must be about what we can do together. This campaign must be the occasion, the vehicle, of your hopes, and your dreams. It will take your time, your energy, and your advice -- to push us forward when we're doing right, and to let us know when we're not. This campaign has to be about reclaiming the meaning of our state the new world, restoring our sense of common purpose, and realizing that few obstacles can withstand the power of millions of voices calling for change.

All the best sir.... Just remain focused and the seat is yours... Will bookmark this page.... Hope you will still remain active beyond 2019.. All the best once more

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by onatisi(m): 2:39pm On May 21, 2017
Mohdadutse:
Well done. God be with you bro

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Omoluabi16(m): 2:52pm On May 21, 2017
Wishing you all the very best! hope you succeed in your quest. Nigeria needs youthful citizens to truly make a change we desperately yearn for. @mohdadutse

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Mohdadutse(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
Funlord2:

Can you afford the form? That is more than 20 million naira first? Under which platform are you going to run? PDP or APC? How many delegates can you afford to buy at the primaries?

How are you going to afford renting out arenas to reach out and speak to your voters? How are you going to pay for police, military and civil defence protection at these rallies?

Which war chest are you going to use in winning the propaganda war against the incumbent? What links do you have in INEC? Can you afford to pay off the yandabas?

Stop being a joker even though your age allows for it sometimes!

My brother in this century if we cant stop thinking in that direction of yours we will never go any where.

when Pmb declare interest commoners end up donating recharge but all in vien bcs the amount raised was not used to fund the campain but amaechi and co funded it which gave birth to currient situation (birth of cabals)
when next u see any aspirant ask for his plans/blue Prints if u are satisfied join his wagon else move away.
When you choose ur aspirant by trust no need to get paid before u became his agent
try ur best to say no to "yandabas" or any form of violance
Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Mohdadutse(m): 3:27pm On May 21, 2017
hysteriabox:
Hmm
@mohdadutse...sir
Its lovely to see young minds take giant strides towards governance.
I live in dutse and I must say, jigawa really needs fresh, vibrant leadership.
I'd root for you and play my part in injecting your proposed values within my limited but ever increasing sphere of influence in dutse.
But I can only do so if I knew your plans and am fully persuaded by your stand on things. Plenty question to answer.
All the best sir.

bros i was born and raised in jigawa which makes it my pride. the state needs some balances in physical structures, then human development, is a long road to go, as u live in jigawa we may find time to discuss detaila

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 21, 2017
#MohdadutseJigawa
Tell us more about what you will do for the Jigawa people if elected into office. How would you do things differently?
Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Mohdadutse(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2017
igbodefender:
#MohdadutseJigawa
Tell us more about what you will do for the Jigawa people if elected into office. How would you do things differently?

I am expecting a long run togo considering my age, that alone will not allow me do what may hunt my future, if i cant shaped it.
Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Mohdadutse(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2017
This Jigawa of ours is rich with natural beauty, vibrant cultures, and massive amounts of historic treasures. It should increasingly become one of the great global centers of commerce and opportunity. But how? With a visioned leader.
Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by dumie(f): 5:14pm On May 21, 2017
This is really commendable...All the best

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Declare Interest For Jigawa 2019 by Nobody: 5:53am On May 22, 2017
#MohdadutseJigawa. A Nairalander looks towards a new frontier. Jigawa 2019.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo / Breaking!! Ango Abdullahi Rubbish NGF, Tell How The North Region Developed South / Chaos As Fani Kayode Explodes, Nigeria Not A Free Country, Release List Of Polit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.