Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo (1121 Views)

Response Of Alafin Adeyemi 2 When He Was Dethroned By Awolowo / Boko Haram Survivors Raped & Starved By Soldiers - Amnesty Shares Graphic Video / 120 Countries To Celebrate May 30th Biafra Heroes Day- Ipob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by Nobody: 8:53am On May 25, 2017
On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo

1 Like

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2017
I hear say one jewish man wey hunger kee reach hell go steal devil potatoes. Na hin Oga Satan con vex.

Na hin, I de cum back

1 Like

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by tollyboy5(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2017
Real2020:
cheesy that's nice history has it. Yoruba's are very smart in dealing with foes without wasting much strength in his second world they would tell the story of one wise people called Yoruba's grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by kingzizzy: 10:40am On May 25, 2017
My father was a Captain in the Biafran Army. On 30th May, we shall remember the men my father lost in battle.
Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by raker300: 10:43am On May 25, 2017
tollyboy5:

cheesy that's nice history has it. Yoruba's are very smart in dealing with foes without wasting much strength in his second world they would tell the story of one wise people called Yoruba's grin
well, the so called smart man is in hell.

A Christian committing suicide, that's automatic hell fire

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by simplycarro: 10:46am On May 25, 2017
Real2020:

Why did you Uncle go to a war and expecting Awolowo to feed him?

3 Likes

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by simplycarro: 10:48am On May 25, 2017
raker300:

Igbos created the poison story. According to all known sources Awolowo died in his bed at a very ripe age.

4 Likes

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by Nobody: 11:10am On May 25, 2017
Ur uncle was starved to death by ojukwu et al

1 Like

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by victorDanladi: 11:14am On May 25, 2017
Your uncle starved by the cowardly ojukwu.

You should blame ojukwu that go to war when you don't have anything to eat or feed his fellow jews

The jewish yiibo could be funny.

1 Like

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by seunmsg(m): 11:15am On May 25, 2017
raker300:

And Ojukwu died of heart attack when he realised FFK and Obi were doing a party with slotty Bianca.

2 Likes

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by chuksjuve(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2017
Happy Remembrance

contact us at

Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautifications

Landscape, Horticulture and Gardening

we simply deliver the best

Lala do justice to this post
Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by oyatz(m): 9:07am On May 04, 2019
This Real2020 is an incurable ethnic bigot and a known Yoruba hater.

Was your uncle a ward living with Awolowo and he refused to give him foods to eat?

Did you appoint Awolowo to be in charge of your foods during the war?

Was Awolowo the Head of State and can he unilaterally implement any policy in Federation?

You blame Awolowo for your defeat and the death of millions of Biafrans but never blame Ojukwu, Achuzia, Ifeauuna, Nzeogwu, Chinua Achebe etc.

During the war, Francis Authur Nzeribe was importing Arms & ammunitions and sold them to both The FG and Biafran Government but I have never seen any of you calling him a traitor or betrayer.

1 Like

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by Sirjamo: 9:15am On May 04, 2019
Stop following Kanu, otherwise, the hunger that killed your uncle will also kill you

3 Likes

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by Amanew(m): 9:48am On May 04, 2019
kingzizzy:
My father was a Captain in the Biafran Army. On 30th May, we shall remember the men my father lost in battle.
We shall meet him again in the temple of Chukwu Okike Abima!

1 Like

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by tinsel: 10:22am On May 04, 2019
OP, your type is causing southern dis-unity and thereby making the North to always has its way.
Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by OAUTemitayo: 10:34am On May 04, 2019
So, Awolowo was your father or guardian? Why should be held responsible for your misery?
Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by OAUTemitayo: 10:35am On May 04, 2019
So, Awolowo was your father or guardian? Why should be held responsible for your misery?
Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by BuhariAdvocate: 10:44am On May 04, 2019
grin grin I hope you kill fowl and ofalla soup with pounded yam.in the name of honor criminal.
Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by kingzizzy: 9:35am On May 13, 2019
simplycarro:

Igbos created the poison story. According to all known sources Awolowo died in his bed at a very ripe age.

What I heard is that Awo vowed never to return to jail when he was released in 1967 of treason charges.

So when it looked like Awo was going to return to jail for treason again, he reached for otapiapia

1 Like

Re: On May 30th Biafra Remembrance Day, I'll Remember My Uncle Starved By Awolowo by simplycarro: 10:46am On May 13, 2019
kingzizzy:

What I heard is that Awo vowed never to return to jail when he was released in 1967 of treason charges.

So when it looked like Awo was going to return to jail for treason again, he reached for otapiapia

Heard from who? Your cowardly uncles that were starved to deaths ?? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: The New Voice Of Pro-biafra Independence DAILYMAIL UK / Emotional Pictures Of Osibanjo In Calabar With School Children / Breaking!! Ango Abdullahi Rubbish NGF, Tell How The North Region Developed South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.