Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) (52047 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by kingthreatz: 10:39pm On May 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

The Bible also emphasized on One man One wife.

Except for the other Religion.

Ok the poor man died in pains and you're indirectly supporting the crime because of his choice? Isnt your thought process retardęd?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2017
alexialin:

Don't get me wrong o
Beatings coming from either male or from female is wrong.
Two wrongs can never be right .
Men stop thinking with your dickkks, so u can live long on earth . its that simple .
And you women should stop listening to the devil in you
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by oyetpel(m): 10:40pm On May 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

And Jacob married 4 women, David married 3 women, Solomon countless.
Go siddon

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by AuroraB(f): 10:40pm On May 20, 2017
alexialin:

U talking of the bible ?
Please let's face reality and be realistic .
Where is it in the Bible ,did God advocate a man must marry more than one wife .
God knows he created everyone in his image and we all know God is a jealous God . which makes us jealous too .

I wonder why some men will use their hands to invite trouble into their lives .
Ordinary say wife or even gf cheat , the relationship is over. Now tell me how will a man feel if his wife brings another man Into their home as second husband .?? Forget say am a man , I can do whatever I like to my companion . And such thought is so wrong! Or saying am a Muslim, my religion allows it.. That too is very wrong !
I agree the wife went over board with pouring the hot water but we all know when one is in blind rage anything can happen .

Men who control their dickkk,please for your longevity on earth ,try and control that thing under.. Its not hard.. It's all in the mind.

Sighs Rip to the dead man.
No. They forget 'commitment' is for both of them in marriage. It's the woman's duty to exercise that while he goes on a communal conquest of concubines undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Titilayooni(f): 10:41pm On May 20, 2017
bitchcrafts:
agbalagba ma ni..
ko mabinu but respect is a 2 way thing,the person is not talking to some 25yr old too......

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by booblacain(m): 10:41pm On May 20, 2017
Alariwo2:
Just imagine.. the stupid feminists abi na activists among them won't condemn this now. They will all go mute but can have multiple orgasms when it comes to men beating their wives.

A time will come when women will be the ones begging for husbands due to their wicked nature.. it's there in the bible

Shut up kid. Have you not seen men pour acids on their ex out of jelousy. Wickedness has no gender. So, once again shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 10:43pm On May 20, 2017
codedpee:
Now girls, women and silly men won't say it's wrong. But if a man beats, everyone will go wailing... Useme nte mbufo
the man deserves it.

Reason; how will you feel if your own wife is cheating on you to your face.I'm sure he won't be able to stand it

What he can't take, why is he dishing it.he should have divorced her or sent her away instead of breaking the vows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 20, 2017
lucrownt:
Am I the only one noticing bad/horrific news lately?

Just wondering what could be causing all sorts of bad news.

Hardly will you see a day passing by without a murder, rape, suicide, death, kidnap, terror, assault news. The Societal Morals are on the verge of declining stage.

What remains now is for one to live life as if one is dying tomorrow.
Don't mind the journalist. It is the news they choose to broadcast. There are other good news happening but they won't carry it except those news that will make their news to sell.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 20, 2017
VanNistelrooy24:
No wonder my dad wants me to become a reverend father.

Chai

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by seangy4konji: 11:15pm On May 20, 2017
Na dis post you go see the oloriburuku women in nl and the olorire on nl.

Starting from page 2. There is one eleribu there.

Just pray day and night make oloriburuku far from us. D one weh no up give us rest.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by emmytemmy: 11:20pm On May 20, 2017
Some women can be so jealous faa, on top wetin?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by akdam: 11:25pm On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
the man deserves it.

Reason; how will you feel if your own wife is cheating on you to your face.I'm sure he won't be able to stand it

What he can't take, why is he dishing it.he should have divorced her or sent her away instead of breaking the vows
Dangotesmummy, are you saying the only exemption for a man to beat his wife is if he catches her cheating? I'm I correct? Thanks.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 11:33pm On May 20, 2017
akdam:

Dangotesmummy, are you saying the only exemption for a man to beat his wife is if he catches her cheating? I'm I correct? Thanks.
what I'm saying or my point is if you don't love a woman again or you don't feel anything in your heart for her or you're not sexually attracted to her then LET HER GO instead OF PUTTING HER THROUGH EMOTIONAL TRAUMA AND TORTURE AS IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE FEELINGS OF HURT AND BETRAYAL AGAIN. IT IS emotionally TRAUMATIC WHEN A PERSON YOU LOVE OR WHO IS CLOSEST TO YOU BETRAYS YOU.IT WILL HAVE BEEN LESS PAINFUL AND BEARABLE IF BETRAYAL WAS COMING FROM A STRANGER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Sammiejokes(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2017
OrestesDante:

where is that in your Bible

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by eyinjuege: 11:35pm On May 20, 2017
Quinn22:
Good for him! Why did he marry another wife?! That's what you get when you disrespect your wife tongue

Next time you will humble yourself.....oops! Sorry there won't be a next time tongue

To be honest, there's really nothing funny about this your post.
I understand you're trying to pass a message across, that under no circumstance should violence be encouraged, there's simply no excuse nor justification for any form of spousal violence.. I quite understand you, but a man has just lost his life due to the callousness of his wife. He probably has living children, parents, brothers, sisters that have all been cast into mourning due to the monster of a wife.
This isn't a war of the sexes as some people here have come to make it.
We all need to condemn evil when we see it, with one voice. At least we all have relatives, children, of both sexes.

dangotesmummy:
the man deserves it.

Iya Aliko, that's so wrong. Why couldn't she pack out?
He broke his vows, but did he commit a crime? She just did by physically assaulting him causing grievous bodily harm and killing him in the process.
You should condemn the perpetrator of such a crime and not the victim.
Anyone can justify evil. Rapists always justify theirs by the clothes the women wear, men who beat their wives justify theirs because the woman was verbally and emotionally abusive, theives will justify theirs too blaming it on the economy, prostitutes also give their reasons.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 11:42pm On May 20, 2017
eyinjuege:

To be honest, there's really nothing funny about this your post.
I understand you're trying to pass a message across, that under no circumstance should violence be encouraged, there's simply no excuse nor justification for any form of spousal violence.. I quite understand you, but a man has just lost his life due to the callousness of his wife. He probably has living children, parents, brothers, sisters that have all been cast into mourning due to the monster of a wife.
This isn't a war of the sexes as some people here have come to make it.
We all need to condemn evil when we see it, with one voice. At least we all have relatives, children, of both sexes.

Iya Aliko, that's so wrong. Why couldn't she pack out?
He broke his vows, but did he commit a crime? She just did by physically assaulting him causing grievous bodily harm and killing him in the process.
You should condemn the perpetrator of such a crime and not the victim.
Anyone can justify evil. Rapists always justify theirs by the clothes the women wear, men who beat their wives justify theirs because the woman was verbally and emotionally abusive, theives will justify theirs too blaming it on the economy, prostitutes also give their reasons.
she should have packed out. Talk is easy,very easy to cast blames and criticize. After how many years of marriage, after how many years of emotional financial investment. Like she expected it or planned such things will befall her?

After now if woman build house without the husbands knowledge na una go dey abuse am say she's already planning divorce. Where will she move to at her age if she decides to leave?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by ebby9z(m): 11:55pm On May 20, 2017
lucrownt:
Am I the only one noticing bad/horrific news lately?

Just wondering what could be causing all sorts of bad news.

Hardly will you see a day passing by without a murder, rape, suicide, death, kidnap, terror, assault news. The Societal Morals are on the verge of declining stage.

What remains now is for one to live life as if one is dying tomorrow.
Pls don't get unnecessarily religious. Bad things have always happened since creation of man, in fact worse things. However, due to easy unbridled access to information, you get to hear about everything almost in real time.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by eyinjuege: 11:58pm On May 20, 2017
dangotesmummy:
she should have packed out. Talk is easy,very easy to cast blames and criticize. After how many years of marriage, after how many years of emotional financial investment. Like she expected it or planned such things will befall her?

After now if woman build house without the husbands knowledge na una go dey abuse am say she's already planning divorce. Where will she move to at her age if she decides to leave?

Hmmmm, this is what I will tell my own sister o.
Anger is a bastard. I'm sure right now, she's filled with regrets. She will also be killed. This is no longer assault or grievous bodily harm. Its murder.
Her children will be made orphans. The true question now is, was it worth it?
This is Still the same thing I will say to a man who caught his wife cheating on him. Let her go, don't kill her or even touch her if you cannot forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by pokipoki: 12:01am On May 21, 2017
johnbuck81:
this is so harsh from the woman's part...thats his price for betrayal.sorry for him though.
Betrayal? What of the woman walking away from the marriage? Marriage is not a do or die thing. At the end of the day she will pay the price!!!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by fortunechy(m): 12:44am On May 21, 2017
end time girl everywhere
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 12:52am On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:
Just imagine.. the stupid feminists abi na activists among them won't condemn this now. They will all go mute but can have multiple orgasms when it comes to men beating their wives.

A time will come when women will be the ones begging for husbands due to their wicked nature.. it's there in the bible

Your comment is the 2nd comment and you're already screaming about feminists not talking. My brother go and look for what is paining you.

@Op This is horrible. I can't even look at his skin. May Allah swt grant him Al Jannat Firdaus.
The law must take it course. There is NO justification WHATSOEVER for violence. She dare not even say he PROVOKED her or any of those silly excuses that some men like to use. She was wrong 100%, the end. And she must face the judgement.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 12:58am On May 21, 2017
oyetpel:

And Jacob married 4 women, David married 3 women, Solomon countless.

Go siddon
And people are supposed to go to temple to sacrifice animals to God, and bride price is 20 shekels, and men are not supposed to shave their beards but carry it around like Osama Bin Laden but nobody does that anymore. So you go and sit down!

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 12:59am On May 21, 2017
seangy4konji:
Na dis post you go see the oloriburuku women in nl and the olorire on nl.

Starting from page 2. There is one eleribu there.

Just pray day and night make oloriburuku far from us. D one weh no up give us rest.

Give her rest and your days shall be fruitful on earth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 1:01am On May 21, 2017
dangotesmummy:
what I'm saying or my point is if you don't love a woman again or you don't feel anything in your heart for her or you're not sexually attracted to her then LET HER GO instead OF PUTTING HER THROUGH EMOTIONAL TRAUMA AND TORTURE AS IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE FEELINGS OF HURT AND BETRAYAL AGAIN. IT IS emotionally TRAUMATIC WHEN A PERSON YOU LOVE OR WHO IS CLOSEST TO YOU BETRAYS YOU.IT WILL HAVE BEEN LESS PAINFUL AND BEARABLE IF BETRAYAL WAS COMING FROM A STRANGER

I understand where you're coming from. Trust me, I do. But it still doesn't justify this. For crying out loud look at his skin, and now he is dead!! Come on! Haba! No! Except in self-defence, there is never ever ever an excuse for violence especially one as dastardly as this woman has meted on her husband.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by MarieSucre(f): 1:02am On May 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

Hmmmm, this is what I will tell my own sister o.
Anger is a bastard. I'm sure right now, she's filled with regrets. She will also be killed. This is no longer assault or grievous bodily harm. Its murder.
Her children will be made orphans. The true question now is, was it worth it?
This is Still the same thing I will say to a man who caught his wife cheating on him. Let her go, don't kill her or even touch her if you cannot forgive her.

Exactly 1000%. Say no to violence. Haba I cannot believe there are some people here supporting this.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by bigsmoke2(m): 1:19am On May 21, 2017
Say no to domestic violence either from men or women . She should be arrested and made to face the full wrath of the law for her action angry
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by juman(m): 1:21am On May 21, 2017
Wicked woman.

She killed her husband.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by NEDULASER(m): 1:44am On May 21, 2017
Every woman needs Christ ...to tame them. Oh how risky it is to have an unbeliever as wife.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by NEDULASER(m): 1:47am On May 21, 2017
NEDULASER:
Every woman needs Christ ...to tame them. Oh how risky it is to have an unbeliever as wife.
This goes to the male foes...men we are not exempted.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by AreaFada2: 2:48am On May 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

Which book featured our dear King Solo? shocked shocked

King David nko?

Or only new testament matters when convenient.

By the way, there is something called divorce.

I thought Sharia law exists in Kaduna that allows polygamy?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Reference(m): 3:42am On May 21, 2017
mamatayour:
Engineer Abubakar Adamu u no try for English language @ all @ all lipsrsealed

Stick to the topic. Let us hear about domestic violence on the other foot. Don't do ostrich here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In Abia: Man Butchers Sister,Buries Brother Alive, Then Runs Away(photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) / Apostle Moses Itim Declared Wanted For Allegedly Impregnating 15-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.