Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) (52050 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Dies In A Fight With Man Having Sex With His Wife (Graphic photos) / First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 21, 2017
datizy:

Lols. I had to scroll upward to read the English again. Maybe the first time my brain was doing auto correct as I was reading it. grin

Lol real time auto correct
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by mamatayour(f): 8:57am On May 21, 2017
Reference:

Stick to the topic. Let us hear about domestic violence on the other foot. Don't do ostrich here.
what's with you please? If you're pained with my comment you keep away from my mentions and take your annoyance elsewhere.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 9:56am On May 21, 2017
Titilayooni:
GOD! The woman should be jailed life in prison. You killed your husband cos he took another bride,na so the prick sweet reach...If he married just ONE bride,what should Solomon's wives in the bible do? SMH,she is a disgrace to womanhood
preek dey sweet ooo.... Dats y Oga Seun dey call am Joystick for nairaland
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by nellyelitz(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2017
These mallams sabi murder English Language no be lie...their comments sef fit wake the man.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Titilayooni(f): 11:42am On May 21, 2017
Fourwinds:
preek dey sweet ooo.... Dats y Oga Seun dey call am Joystick for nairaland
u wan wound me with laff
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by MainHerioneHoon(f): 11:45am On May 21, 2017
stuffs4me:

I pray you die a painful and gruesome death for supporting such an evil thing.

Your heart is so dark, wicked and evil, I pity the unfortunate man that will marry this evil daughter of the devil.

So you wish death on them , pot meet kettle

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by stuffs4me(m): 11:53am On May 21, 2017
MainHerioneHoon:

So you wish death on them , pot meet kettle

I can see my statement struck a chord. Take evil out of your heart and no one will wish you same evil.

A lot of women are inherently wicked in their hearts and will always want to perpetrate evil while playing the victim card by shedding crocodile tears.

Learn to condem evil when you see it instead of blindly supporting you fellow woman.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Honest2(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2017
Omo wetting come be this again
See how she peel human skin like Christmass chicken
Ah

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Timbuktuo: 12:15pm On May 21, 2017
OrestesDante:

The Bible also emphasized on One man One wife.

Except for the other Religion.

Stop lying. The bible does not emphasize on a man having only one wife. Stop lying.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by delishpot: 12:19pm On May 21, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Guy,be ur age and use ur brain,stop using all these excessive grammar
Ow is this different from battering? A physical and emotional harm was inflicted on the man nau
Do u mean to tell me this is the only instance we have? Cus u're seeing it on the social media.there are a thousand and one cases of such instances in Nigeria.na d one u see u go know.
U fall my hand sha,coming from a man.

And you believe that because people condemn men bating their wives, they will accept women bathing men with hot water ba? You can clearly see that people do not support her action so why the war?
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by johnbuck81(m): 12:39pm On May 21, 2017
onitshaman:
what betrayal u lizard! some women are evil especially nothern muslims.Did she not know that they marry more than one wife? i am sure her father married 4.Mad people!
ur papa lizard.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by johnbuck81(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2017
bamidelee:

you're mad
instead of furnicating is it not better for him
I can't blame you since furnication is the order of the in your life
go tell ur fada say him dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by yinkussam: 12:55pm On May 21, 2017
Uncompleted Four Bedroom Bungalow for sale at Ipaja Command, Lagos
The following house documents are listed below
Deed of assigner, Survey plan, Family receipt, Ratification of Lagos state government negotiable
Contact Olayinka. 07087551074

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by NaeChris: 1:05pm On May 21, 2017
Na wa o. Jehovah na adi ndu.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Fourwinds: 1:17pm On May 21, 2017
Titilayooni:
u wan wound me with laff
heheheheheheheheeee
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by limamintruth: 1:26pm On May 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Stop lying. The bible does not emphasize on a man having only one wife. Stop lying.

From the Bible, God's destined plan for marriage was between a man & a woman. That is why biblical scriptures on marriage always made reference to 'man & wife (and not wives). Remember, the 'two' (not three or more) shall become one.

Polygamy was introduced by man's lack of patience & greed, that's all.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Timbuktuo: 1:36pm On May 21, 2017
limamintruth:

From the Bible, God's destined plan for marriage was between a man & a woman. That is why biblical scriptures on marriage always made reference to 'man & wife (and not wives). Remember, the 'two' (not three or more) shall become one.

Polygamy was introduced by man's lack of patience & greed, that's all.

So, when the bible referred to man building a house it means God wanted people to have only one house? Wàsére. People building multiple houses was due to what? Constructional polygamy? grin

So, please, enlighten me why God never condemned David's marriage to gus wives except the method with which he acquired Uriah's wife.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by ariklawani(f): 1:52pm On May 21, 2017
chai doer it can b painful to have a rival.but did is too much.oya sebi ur new wife love u in truth and in spirit.make she stand by u now.that ur insert eyes done land u in trouble..uncontended man.shio

1 Like

Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by ariklawani(f): 1:53pm On May 21, 2017
chai doer it can b painful to have a rival.but this is too much.oya sebi ur new wife love u in truth and in spirit.make she stand by u now.that ur insert eyes done land u in trouble..uncontended man.shio
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 21, 2017
johnbuck81:
go tell ur fada say him dey mad.
like your fada
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by johnbuck81(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2017
bamidelee:

like your fada
bamidelee u r a zombie..pls don't quote me anymore.#zombie
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 21, 2017
johnbuck81:
bamidelee u r a zombie..pls don't quote me anymore.#zombie
e pain you
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 21, 2017
How is this not domestic violence? Now she is a murder suspect!
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:
Just imagine.. the stupid feminists abi na activists among them won't condemn this now. They will all go mute but can have multiple orgasms when it comes to men beating their wives.

A time will come when women will be the ones begging for husbands due to their wicked nature.. it's there in the bible
If feminists does not condemn this then they are not feminists. Feminism does not advocate violence. This is domestic violence, she killed him it was premeditated.

There are women who bend a cause to suit their ideals that does not make them feminists let's just get that clear.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by springtech(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
Too bad for the first wife who did this.
Humans could be callous sha.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by limamintruth: 3:29pm On May 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:

So, when the bible referred to man building a house it means God wanted people to have only one house? Wàsére. People building multiple houses was due to what? Constructional polygamy? grin

So, please, enlighten me why God never condemned David's marriage to gus wives except the method with which he acquired Uriah's wife.

It doesn't make sense to compare the Institution of marriage between two human beings with a 'house'. And although I do not know which particular scripture you are referring to on building a house for God, let us look at the one below on same subject:

1 Chronicles 22:7 (NIV)
David said to Solomon: "My son, I had it in my heart to build 'a house' for the Name of the LORD my God.

The 'house' mentioned above is one, not many. Thus, I wonder why anyone would want to interprete the phrase different from how it is stated.

Same way all verses/scriptures/admonition on marriage as provided in the Holy Bible are referring to couples in the singular.

The truth is Polygamy was a common practice particularly among the Old Testament Patriarchs. But we should never be quick to regard God's silence about same practice as an approval of the practice. The likes of David who were polygamous had a troubled home as a result.

Note that there are certain things God allow, but not because He approves of same e.g divorce. He allowed such because of how hardened man has become.
Also, Amnon raped his half sister and yet, no where was it stated that God condemned him for that. So can we now say that God approves of rape

I won't want to deviate the @OP's topic further though.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Timbuktuo: 4:21pm On May 21, 2017
limamintruth:

It doesn't make sense to compare the Institution of marriage between two human beings with a 'house'. And although I do not know which particular scripture you are referring to on building a house for God, let us look at the one below on same subject:

It doesn't make sense to argue using logical fallacies. We are arguing about the use of grammar, not the value or equivalence of elements of the argument. Read up on what an analogy is.

Secondly, I never mentioned building a house for God. Reread my comment.

1 Chronicles 22:7 (NIV)
David said to Solomon: "My son, I had it in my heart to build 'a house' for the Name of the LORD my God.

The 'house' mentioned above is one, not many. Thus, I wonder why anyone would want to interprete the phrase different from how it is stated.

Same way all verses/scriptures/admonition on marriage as provided in the Holy Bible are referring to couples in the singular.

Out of point.

The truth is Polygamy was a common practice particularly among the Old Testament Patriarchs. But we should never be quick to regard God's silence about same practice as an approval of the practice. The likes of David who were polygamous had a troubled home as a result.

And just who are you to tell anybody what God is thinking? If it is not in the bible, the best you can do is to practice your extra beliefs in private and not try to impose it on others. That was how Kumuyi said the TV is the devil's box and his followers should destroy it. I'm sure he must have said something to the effect of God being silent about it but intending for it to not be used by His children.

David had a troubled home due to polygamy, but Isaac who was a monogamist was blessed with a deceitful wife and treacherous son. Maybe because Abraham, his father, impregnated and sent away his maid? Hmm. What do you think?

By the way, how do you know polygamy wasn't practiced in the new testament? After all, we weren't told that anybody went to the toilet in the new testament either. Maybe, intestines weren't invented by then?

Note that there are certain things God allow, but not because He approves of same e.g divorce. He allowed such because of how hardened man has become.

Also, Amnon raped his half sister and yet, no where was it stated that God condemned him for that. So can we now say that God approves of rape

I agree with God permitting things due to man's hardened heart. Sorry, I won't take your word for the marriage issue, though.

We know God condemned Amnon's raype of his sister because it was already in the Jewish law books that raype was an of fence with stipulated punishments.

I won't want to deviate the @OP's topic further though.

Good idea.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by limamintruth: 5:11pm On May 21, 2017
Timbuktuo:

It doesn't make sense to argue using logical fallacies. We are arguing about the use of grammar, not the value or equivalence of elements of the argument. Read up on what an analogy is.

Secondly, I never mentioned building a house for God. Reread my comment.

Out of point.

And just who are you to tell anybody what God is thinking? If it is not in the bible, the best you can do is to practice your extra beliefs in private and not try to impose it on others. That was how Kumuyi said the TV is the devil's box and his followers should destroy it. I'm sure he must have said something to the effect of God being silent about it but intending for it to not be used by His children.

David had a troubled home due to polygamy, but Isaac who was a monogamist was blessed with a deceitful wife and treacherous son. Maybe because Abraham, his father, impregnated and sent away his maid? Hmm. What do you think?

By the way, how do you know polygamy wasn't practiced in the new testament? After all, we weren't told that anybody went to the toilet in the new testament either. Maybe, intestines weren't invented by then?

I agree with God permitting things due to man's hardened heart. Sorry, I won't take your word for the marriage issue, though.

We know God condemned Amnon's raype of his sister because it was already in the Jewish law books that raype was an of fence with stipulated punishments.

Good idea.

I base my points only on what the Holy Bible states (Jewish Law books excluded); & not what the Bible doesn't state. cool

The only kind of marriage which the Bible makes express inferences to while admonishing believers to adhere is monogamy i.e the marriage of man & wife.
Genesis 2:22

" Then the Lord God made 'a woman' from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man."

Proverbs 5:18

"May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the 'wife' of your youth"

Ephesians 5:31

“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his 'wife' and the 'TWO' will become one flesh.” e.t.c.

So I ask, why dwell on what isn't expressly provided for in the Bible, rather than imbibe those things expressly stated? undecided

RIP to the dead btw.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by sweetilicious(f): 7:11pm On May 21, 2017
Alariwo2:
Just imagine.. the stupid feminists abi na activists among them won't condemn this now. They will all go mute but can have multiple orgasms when it comes to men beating their wives.

A time will come when women will be the ones begging for husbands due to their wicked nature.. it's there in the bible
I totally condemn this act.Its pure wickedness.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by johnbuck81(m): 7:54pm On May 21, 2017
bamidelee:

e pain you
u mumu die.
Re: Woman Pours Hot Water On Husband In Kaduna For Marrying Another Wife (Graphic) by Timbuktuo: 8:16pm On May 21, 2017
limamintruth:

I base my points only on what the Holy Bible states (Jewish Law books excluded); & not what the Bible doesn't state. cool

The only kind of marriage which the Bible makes express inferences to while admonishing believers to adhere is monogamy i.e the marriage of man & wife.
Genesis 2:22

" Then the Lord God made 'a woman' from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man."

Proverbs 5:18

"May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the 'wife' of your youth"

Ephesians 5:31

“For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his 'wife' and the 'TWO' will become one flesh.” e.t.c.

So I ask, why dwell on what isn't expressly provided for in the Bible, rather than imbibe those things expressly stated? undecided

RIP to the dead btw.

The bible doesn't have to reference everything, but it does mention issues that God considers serious or worth mentioning. If polygamy was such a big deal/abomination, it would have been mentioned by name and placed in the book of the law. It is not a sin to be polygamous. Period. If it were, it would have been mentioned in the book of the law. If the bible could include same sex laws, incesst laws, rapper laws, it is safe to say it doesn't mention polygamy because it is a non-issue. If it were a sin, the bible would have mentioned punishing those who practised it.

The bible doesn't admonish all believers to practise monogamy, that is a figment of your imagination. Just because God gives one wife to Adam doesn't mean God wants him to have just one wife. It just means God gave Adam a wife. Period.

You can become one with anybody. Paul mentions people being with prostitutes, and becoming one flesh, doesn't he? Two become one is an infinite phenomenon not a one time thing. You can "be one" with as many people as you like.

You're the one dwelling on the issue of polygamy. Face the tin wey dey inside bible make you dey mind your business. Make other people sef mind their own business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In Abia: Man Butchers Sister,Buries Brother Alive, Then Runs Away(photos) / Armed Robbery Attack On Benin-Lagos Expressway, Driver Shot Dead (Photos) / Apostle Moses Itim Declared Wanted For Allegedly Impregnating 15-Year-Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.