Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,436 members, 7,812,299 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe (59240 Views)

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Jamorezzi: 9:49am On May 21, 2017
No time to check time
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by dejavumart3d: 9:54am On May 21, 2017
The way they'll beat diz one ehhhh...even police will not intervane datz y we say ladiez gat Fish brain
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by mrww(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUUxKTYllcE/
Just click and like this picture on Instagram
#much love
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Olorunfemy(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2017
very childish
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Olorunfemy(m): 10:06am On May 21, 2017
MarieSucre:

see that guy from GTA Vice City.
lol.
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by collab: 10:08am On May 21, 2017
dejavumart3d:
The way they'll beat diz one ehhhh...even police will not intervane datz y we say ladiez gat Fish brain

Lol
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by mickeymimi: 10:15am On May 21, 2017
She must be reason why he battered Mercy so badly.......this is too soon......she did not even let him divorce Mercy before dating him.........she must have been dating him for a while now............Beating up Mercy was the trick to get her out....and bring the other in......Karma den say ..is a bi..ch.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 10:54am On May 21, 2017
maturity is not by age,the caption is what a teenager would use, man trapped in a boy's mind
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by realtemi(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2017
their life; their business
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by eazymoni: 11:02am On May 21, 2017
gift01:
The broom(blow) they used for Mercy is loading for the new wife(Temi). How can someone see an open pit and voluntarily fall into it
not when the pit is full of money and flashsy material things that women usually sell themselves for.
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by pweetiedee(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2017
I don't even have anything to say to the bull called Gentry.

But that lady, she thinks she is better than Mercy and he won't beat her abi?

Na her own go bad pass. I don't even pity her. Some women sha, if they see money, their brain will just paralyze.
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:11am On May 21, 2017
Does this man has a brain at all....
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by springtech(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2017
Hmnnnnn. This guy no get chill at all.
If am not mistaken this is the 3rd lady. Meaning this lady did not jut surface out of the blues, they have been seeing each other before.
What a life.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Tecno66: 11:26am On May 21, 2017
toba400:
Less than two weeks after he separated from his wife and was accused of wife battery, Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe's estranged husband, is already showing off a new woman as the new love of his life

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/05/20/photo-mercy-aigbes-ex-lanre-gentry-is-already-showing-off-his-new-love/
This one dey corner before, no be now. But make she remember say the cane wey them use for Mercy dey for one corner, them fit bring am out at any time.
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Honest2(m): 11:37am On May 21, 2017
Woooow so this guy have extra tyre
I thought mercy is only the tyre he have?

Guys let's have extra tyre incase the original tyre Bleep up
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:38am On May 21, 2017
Israeljones:
if this is really true..then this goes to show how desperate nigerian women are..... they are ready to jump on ony rich man despite the man records showing series of battery...

Reason i pity them less when they come on social media crying foul and craving for pity..
Or u put it this way
For every woman who is stupid and daft enough to pack out her matrimonial home
There are a thousand women who are willing to take her place
No time

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by meemeetruth(f): 11:39am On May 21, 2017
He still loves her dis is jus a way to distract.
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Honest2(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2017
The cane that we use to beat iyawo is on the ceeling for the step wife ...I won't say more than that ....

Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 11:43am On May 21, 2017
pweetiedee:
I don't even have anything to say to the bull called Gentry.

But that lady, she thinks she is better than Mercy and he won't beat her abi?

Na her own go bad pass. I don't even pity her. Some women sha, if they see money, their brain will just paralyze.
He feels maybe a less star drunk lady would be best,someone who he would call to come and pick him up or cook for him and she won't be telling him she is at her designers place getting ready for a party
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Titilayooni(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2017
Yorubas say"Pasan ti afi na iyale,o n be lori aja fun iyawo"..."The whip used in beating the older wife will be available to beat the new wife also" its just a matter of time before he decorate her face too..U s e l e s s m a n

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by ray48: 11:57am On May 21, 2017
Too bad.That shows the man was cheating on Mercy. It also shows that d new "wife" is the cause of the problem bw them. It doesn't speak good of neither Lanre nor the new entrant. I find it difficult to believe dat less than one month after coming out of jail, he already has another " love of his life". And he is so proud to post it in the social Media. I m beginning to question the accusations he laid on his wife dat she is adulterous. Maybe, he cooked all those things up just to send Mercy packing. D new entrant should also be prepared to undergo what happened to Mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by ariklawani(f): 12:01pm On May 21, 2017
this is what lanre should have done
marry an homely woman..that will always put food on ur table that will be there for u on time.not Dubai today,Canada tomorrow...
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by ray48: 12:02pm On May 21, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Or u put it this way
For every woman who is stupid and daft enough to pack out her matrimonial home
There are a thousand women who are willing to take her place
No time

What do u mean? Are u saying dat they should die in their husbands house just because of the marriage? So they should allow themselves to be killed by their husbands all bc of the marriage? I don't encourage divorce or separation, but where life is at risk, then it is the best option for both parties.

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by chiraqDemon(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2017
Ribajae:
damn!
fast fast.. omo time no dey o
As in eh. On to the next thing. No time to waste
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 21, 2017
Old man flirting with ladies instead to have a happy home with Mercy
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by oodua1stson: 12:20pm On May 21, 2017
He's only playing with the media.

That's his younger brother's wife. I know her personally
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Temilola21(f): 12:33pm On May 21, 2017
Thank you very much.I really appreciate this
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Inferno17: 12:34pm On May 21, 2017
No matter what happens, poossy must be fuccked.. Twaileh Baba!
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Temilola21(f): 12:35pm On May 21, 2017
Moblord:
Hey temilola21, Happy birthday

Thanks
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 21, 2017
after the whole social media wahala a reasonable person would keep their next relationship away from public at least until it blooms n becomes solid.
common sense is not common sha
it is indeed true that maturity has nothing to do with age or size.
Re: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe by limamintruth: 1:05pm On May 21, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Y is it that most Yoruba men have this complex issue?

So true bro. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Gushes Over Eniola Badmus’ New Look After Weight Loss / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.