Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children (45368 Views)

Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / New Pictures Of Nnenna Nwabueze As She Returns To Acting / Nnenna Offodile Celebrates 23rd Birthday With Dinner Reception (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Nobody: 12:22am On May 21, 2017
This one na really ASHAWO
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by CzarChris(m): 12:36am On May 21, 2017
NoMindThem:

We know where you are heading to. Clay plenty 4 9ha.... Mould the kinda person U want. #EverythingNoBodyBeauty...... talking of beauty... if this bae no fine 4 ur eyes, Na maimi water u want?
Guy, na beg I dey beg you. Abeg use English or at least pidgin type, even if na Igbo I go fit read and understand am. I just developed a headache trying to decipher what da hell you typed. Shuuu!!!

But seriously, from the little I could manage to understand(from the last sentence that is). Dude go to Owerri or Enugu and you will understand my drift, it is a serious anormale to name this Mgbeke "the Queen of the south east", what an insult.
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by habibg10: 1:05am On May 21, 2017
She looks damsel and love dat natural colour of hers....
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by brightsbella(m): 1:08am On May 21, 2017
Girls with open teeth for centre can fork for Africa. grin
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Hidhupz: 1:25am On May 21, 2017
All I see is a cucumber liker
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by dikeigbo2(m): 3:09am On May 21, 2017
All these queen of a thing is becoming unbecoming....later you may have queen of forest,queen of the market,queen of the expressway and so on......but why are they not having kings self?
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by BabaRamota1980: 3:18am On May 21, 2017
First time seeing Ibo girl with gap-tooth, and straight leg.

Gap-tooth and straight leg is Yoruba trade mark, not Ibo or Hausa.

Why couldnt they air brush her thighs now? The thighs are showing bedroom mileage.

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by valx2: 4:40am On May 21, 2017
Children of hate and envy everywhere.
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by sammydapo: 5:49am On May 21, 2017
buh why she come resemble leopard with the make up on the first pix? afraid catch me oooo lipsrsealed undecided grin
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by justmenoni: 5:54am On May 21, 2017
This op and hyping fake celebs sha
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:18am On May 21, 2017
if u check well u re definitely gonna find a cucumber somewhere along this fame
famous women mean nothing to me jare embarassedif u check well u re definitely gonna find a cucumber somewhere along this fame
famous women mean nothing to me jare
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Mcreloaded(m): 6:43am On May 21, 2017
The make up in her first 8 pics makes her beauty cold like she is angry with the world or like someone who wants to send a message of I don't care what u say about me
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Nobody: 6:46am On May 21, 2017
Khutie:
Not more dan 7comments, the sh*t is already on FP. Queen of south east ko? One of these days, we gonna celebrate even Queen of the toilet. If yhu ain't of royal blood, not even the crown of STEVE-CROWN can make yhu one. embarassed We have kids who are willing to go to school and learn buh there ain't no funds, buh we'll be xo fvcking glad to fvck owt millions to sponsor these cucumber-loving-b*tches.
thank you
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by 1stallon(m): 6:57am On May 21, 2017
Nobody should mention Cucumber on this particular thread!.... nobody
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by engrkaz(m): 7:13am On May 21, 2017
Hope she no get cucumber story
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by olamide452(f): 7:14am On May 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
AFONJA
Sorry dear, I'm no tribalist tongue
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Nobody: 7:16am On May 21, 2017
1stallon:
Nobody should mention Cucumber on this particular thread!.... nobody

but u have mentioned cucumber already..

lols
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by IJOBA2: 7:24am On May 21, 2017
olamide452:
Sorry dear, I'm no tribalist tongue
YOU SURE shocked
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Nobody: 7:48am On May 21, 2017
Organizers go pass this one round well well. She get the things wey dey want.
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by godunia(m): 8:20am On May 21, 2017
This can't be queen except cucumber was involved. Ibo women are beautiful so how could this emerged as Queen, I smell cucumber.
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Mpanyi: 8:23am On May 21, 2017
Nonchenchi! Why are most women brainless?
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Honest2(m): 11:50am On May 21, 2017
She try but that blue where do u see it ?
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by richard16(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2017
NoMindThem:

You be vampire?
Not from dat aspect grin
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by hartson(m): 12:49pm On May 21, 2017
Based on logistics grin
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Edum13656: 1:45pm On May 21, 2017
CzarChris:
But this girl no fine reach na. Haba!!! There are many extremely beautiful girls in the south east, and its this ojuju Calabar they gave that title? I give up, all these mediocre beauty pagents should be thoroughly investigated and regulated to avoid this kind of embarrassing rubbish.

yesterday u say that guy named the most handsome guy no fine today u say this girl no fine. please upload your picture let's see what beauty/handsome looks like. U wey be young guy wey look like ugly old bat. learn to celebrate ppl, stop exuding ur negativity online.
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 21, 2017
Ibo babes no just dey fine sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Upon the plenty makeup she still no fine undecided undecided The only pics wey dey ok na d ones wey she smile thanks to her gap teeth.

1 Like

Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by CzarChris(m): 2:19pm On May 21, 2017
Edum13656:

yesterday u say that guy named the most handsome guy no fine today u say this girl no fine. please upload your picture let's see what beauty/handsome looks like. U wey be young guy wey look like ugly old bat. learn to celebrate ppl, stop exuding ur negativity online.
I never, extol or praised myself to be good looking Iet people do that for me, and I never commented on any thread about a guys looks(that's so gay).
Okay let's say I am as ugly as a bat so I can fulfil whatever fetish fantasies you have undecided. The word handsome translates something in the hands(my definition) I may look like an old ugly bat, but I am blessed beyond whatever you can imagine or even dream of(no bi me na baba God do am for me). My pocket speaks of my looks not my face. cool cool.

Since comprehension of English is a problem for you, read through my post again, I said she no fyn reach. For clearer interpretation she is not beautiful enough to win a beauty pagent considering the exquisite beauties we have in the south east. Of course one man's food is another's poison so whatever rocks your boat.

BTW, I have never insulted you, but you took it upon yourself to to haul insults at me, showing the poor, useless, deranged, f00lish upbringing you had having clearly been brought up in a mental institution since you cannot pass your views across without insults. I don't want to insult you, so please get off my mentions or the next time I go change am for you and teach you the manners you clearly lack. angry angry
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by Juliearth(f): 2:49pm On May 21, 2017
"Less is more."
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by springtech(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2017
Who is this lady. IS she the first lady of Nigeria?

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by gud4dbest(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2017
richard16:
The laps thou...... cool

you've seen what she wanted u to see
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by springtech(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2017
Whaaaaaaaaaariiiisdiiiiiiiiiiss mehn

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Nnenna Offodile Dazzles In New Photos As She Unveils Project For Children by stinkmainer: 4:48pm On May 21, 2017
can't help but wonder what film she had to act to win lol, maybe the revenge of cucumber. hehe or worse the revenge of chidinma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 / Sandra Okagbue Removes Tattoo Of Flavour's Name 'Chinedu' / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Traditional Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.