Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (72101 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by chioma8(f): 7:02pm On May 17, 2019
Alcoron:
I don't know o.
ok if you find out lemme know
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Alcoron: 9:03pm On May 17, 2019
chioma8:
ok if you find out lemme know
ok
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Alcoron: 9:12pm On May 17, 2019
Even if it's the genuine hardcopy past questions. Anyone that knows how it can be gotten should tell us. Let's know how to go about it.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Alcoron: 9:12pm On May 17, 2019
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2019
Alcoron:
Even if it's the genuine hardcopy past questions. Anyone that knows how it can be gotten should tell us. Let's know how to go about it.
click here
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:46am On May 18, 2019
chioma8:
. hope maths is not required cos I didn't write maths in jamb??
Government, Economics and any other subject. But trust me, you'll do maths well well in your year one, even further maths.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:46am On May 18, 2019
Ikennablue:
Am going for Architecture. I pray God helps me
Goodluck
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by chioma8(f): 7:58am On May 18, 2019
cry
Daniel2802:
Government, Economics and any other subject. But trust me, you'll do maths well well in your year one, even further maths.

hmmmmm hate maths ooo[quote][quote
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Alcoron: 10:41am On May 18, 2019
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Ikennablue(m): 1:22pm On May 18, 2019
Daniel2802:
Goodluck
Thank you
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Sambaby7640: 2:07pm On May 18, 2019
Daniel2802:
Bro i scored 283 in jamb this year. Wanna study banking and Finance. What are my chances?,though am from Osun state and currently reside in Lagos
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Bro i scored 283 in jamb this year. Wanna study banking and Finance. What are my chances?,though am from Osun state and currently reside in Lagos
don't relent

if you can score as high as that in the post UTME, your name will be among the top 20 in the admission list
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Sambaby7640: 5:52pm On May 18, 2019
khingTony:

don't relent

if you can score as high as that in the post UTME, your name will be among the top 20 in the admission list
Pls i heard the post utme questions will be 60,so what do you mean by 'scoring as high as that'? Will the overall be 400 too?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 7:00pm On May 18, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Pls i heard the post utme questions will be 60,so what do you mean by 'scoring as high as that'? Will the overall be 400 too?
yeah the questions are 60

the total score is 400
each question is 6.67 marks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Sambaby7640: 7:23pm On May 18, 2019
khingTony:

yeah the questions are 60

the total score is 400
each question is 6.67 marks
thanks. God bless you
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Alcoron: 8:15pm On May 18, 2019
Please have they started saying anything about post-UTME registration and date?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 8:19pm On May 18, 2019
Sambaby7640:
thanks. God bless you
I'll say Amen to that
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2019
Alcoron:
Please have they started saying anything about post-UTME registration and date?
not at all
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Alcoron: 9:14pm On May 18, 2019
khingTony:
not at all
Ok, thanks bro.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:23am On May 19, 2019
chioma8:
cry hmmmmm hate maths ooo
Lol, start loving it now oh.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by chioma8(f): 6:18pm On May 19, 2019
Daniel2802:
Lol, start loving it now oh.
ok ooo
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Ikennablue(m): 6:09am On May 21, 2019
chioma8:

ok ooo
Pls do u have the post utme past questions for science??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by chioma8(f): 7:06am On May 21, 2019
Ikennablue:
Pls do u have the post utme past questions for science??
No dear
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Pascchal: 7:10am On May 25, 2019
Hello
Good morning all.
For those of us asking about their chances of admission by sending jamb score and o'level results, I'd like to inform us that UNN doesn't use o levels in the admission of it's students.
I'm telling you this as a bonafide Student of UNN, they won't ask for your o'level until you've been admitted.
All you just need is to have credit passes in your relevant o'level subjects. UNN conducts CBT exams for it's post utme and that's what y'all should be preparing for.

I have a UNN WhatsApp group chat for 2019 aspirants where updates about post jamb are given, questions are answered and past questions are given too.

If you're interested, message me on whatsapp: 08120528543
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Pascchal: 7:10am On May 25, 2019
Hello
Good morning all.
For those of us asking about their chances of admission by sending jamb score and o'level results, I'd like to inform us that UNN doesn't use o levels in the admission of it's students.
I'm telling you this as a bonafide Student of UNN, they won't ask for your o'level until you've been admitted.
All you just need is to have credit passes in your relevant o'level subjects. UNN conducts CBT exams for it's post utme and that's what y'all should be preparing for.

I have a UNN WhatsApp group chat for 2019 aspirants where updates about post jamb are given, questions are answered and past questions are given too.

If you're interested, message me on whatapp: 08120528543
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Suspect33(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2019
Daniel2802:
I can only answer the second question.

Documents Required For Your Online Screening:

Soon, around August UNN will announce her screening date after which you will be asked to upload some credentials online for the screening.
There won't be physical screening, you are not supposed to come to UNN for such screening, it will be done online.

Below are the documents/credentials required for the online screening:

1. YOUR JAMB RESULT:
Either original print out or result notification is accepted.

2. YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER:
Simply go to your local government headquaters and request for it.

3. O'LEVEL RESULT:
Either Waec or Neco is accepted.

4. BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT:
If you don't have your birth certificate, simply get an affidavit from any court and upload.

5. FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE:
If you don't have this, you can use your primary school testimonials.

Make sure you get these credentials ready before August to avoid running in confusion when the time comes.
boss, pls i wrote waec in 2014, i don't have the original certificate, i haven't collected it, how do i go about it
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 4:12am On May 31, 2019
Suspect33:
boss, pls i wrote waec in 2014, i don't have the original certificate, i haven't collected it, how do i go about it
Oh, you'll have to go to your secondary school and request for it.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Suspect33(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2019
Daniel2802:
Oh, you'll have to go to your secondary school and request for it.
i heard from a student that i can process my clearance with just a waec online print out, not necessarily the original, how true is that
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Donwyz(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2019
Pascchal:
Hello
Good morning all.

If you're interested, message me on whatapp: 08120528543
is there calculator in the exams?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by chumome(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2019
Scored 263 in jamb.
O'level 2 sittings.
Going for medicine
From imo state.
Pls whats my chance?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.