Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (71917 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by oyetunjibaba: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
khingTony:

Dentistry

Boss man pls I go won need info about the postutme are Olevel questions or advanced level for science..thanks
I will be choosing Unn for next jamb
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
oyetunjibaba:

Boss man pls I go won need info about the postutme are Olevel questions or advanced level for science..thanks
I will be choosing Unn for next jamb
good day bro

the questions in the post UTME are O level questions, but a little bit confusing, which may make it seem "advanced", if you prepare very well, you'll have no problem with it, they normally ask 68 questions, 17 from each subject, you will be asked to answer 15 questions each, that's 60 in total, each question carries 6.667 marks.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Please, some1 shuld help me ans this: My date of birth on WAEC and JAMB is different. Will it affect me being admitted? (DE aspirant by next year).
it will not affect your admission, but you'll answer some questions during your clearance
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by oyetunjibaba: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
khingTony:

good day bro

the questions in the post UTME are O level questions, but a little bit confusing, which may make it seem "advanced", if you prepare very well, you'll have no problem with it, they normally ask 68 questions, 17 from each subject, you will be asked to answer 15 questions each, that's 60 in total, each question carries 6.667 marks.

Wow,thank God u reply so quick...thanks man
Pls can u recall the cutoff mark for MBBS and nursing pls,for 2019
I am from Oyo state so I was hoping the cutoff will be reduced
Dis year I had 315 but choose U.I unfortunately I could not meet up with the cutoff for MBBS
And again I don't mind have yr digits here,for help
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
oyetunjibaba:

Wow,thank God u reply so quick...thanks man
Pls can u recall the cutoff mark for MBBS and nursing pls,for 2019
I am from Oyo state so I was hoping the cutoff will be reduced
Dis year I had 315 but choose U.I unfortunately I could not meet up with the cutoff for MBBS
And again I don't mind have yr digits here,for help
wow, nice score.

well, the cut of mark for nursing (merit/2019) was 287, and that of MBBS was 323, high right? that's because many did well in the post UTME (UNN POST UTME is always smashed by students on a yearly)
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by oyetunjibaba: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
khingTony:

wow, nice score.

well, the cut of mark for nursing (merit/2019) was 287, and that of MBBS was 323, high right? that's because many did well in the post UTME (UNN POST UTME is always smashed by students on a yearly)

that's my contact address, you can whatsapp me also

Thank you very much bro
Copied...u fit erase ham now to avoid....u get what am saying now??
I will msg u now
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
khingTony:

it will not affect your admission, but you'll answer some questions during your clearance
Thanks very much. If i may ask, questions like?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Thanks very much. If i may ask, questions like?
just normal questions you can handle
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2019
khingTony:

just normal questions you can handle
Thanks. I just hope and pray it won't affect my admission. The thing is that, if i should embark on the process of correting it, it would take about a year. And i'm not sure if UNN accepts just WAEC result print out. Do they?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Thanks. I just hope and pray it won't affect my admission. The thing is that, if i should embark on the process of correting it, it would take about a year. And i'm not sure if UNN accepts just WAEC result print out. Do they?
they do
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
khingTony:
they do
ok, it is a win win 4me then. Thank u.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Please, some1 shuld help me ans this: My date of birth on WAEC and JAMB is different. Will it affect me being admitted? (DE aspirant by next year).
But why are they different?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
Daniel2802:
But why are they different?
That of WAEC is a mistake and i neva go to change it.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2019
FlordFlorez:
That of WAEC is a mistake and i neva go to change it.
You'll be fine, last last they'll tell you to swear an affidavit.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by khingTony(m): 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Daniel2802:
You'll be fine, last last they'll tell you to swear an affidavit.
bro, how u na
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 4:26am On Nov 30, 2019
khingTony:

bro, how u na
I just dy oh, I forget say I get thread like this self. Thanks for helping out.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2019
Please, someone should help me out. Do DE students pay freshers' sch fees or 200level's sch fees?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Gemineye: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2019
Does UNN conduct post DE screening exam??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Please, someone should help me out. Do DE students pay freshers' sch fees or 200level's sch fees?
Fresher's school fees oh.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2019
Gemineye:
Does UNN conduct post DE screening exam??
. Yes they do.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2019
Daniel2802:
Fresher's school fees oh.
Seriously? They gat no Joy o.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2019
I want to choose Unn for both DE and UTME and also for same course (MLS), hope it won't affect me in anyway? If it would, plz advice me.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Gemineye: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Daniel2802:
. Yes they do.
what's the nature of the exam...Still O level based questions??
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:49am On Dec 28, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Seriously? They gat no Joy o.
I swear, the school fees counts from year 1 own.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:50am On Dec 28, 2019
FlordFlorez:
I want to choose Unn for both DE and UTME and also for same course (MLS), hope it won't affect me in anyway? If it would, plz advice me.
I really don't think it does, or does it? I doubt they check the applicants names individually.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Daniel2802:
I really don't think it does, or does it? I doubt they check the applicants names individually.
I dont knw if u knw anybody that matters. If u do, plz help me ask them. So i would knw wat my plan would be like, cause jamb reg is fast approaching.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by arinzos(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2019
FlordFlorez:
It won't Affect anything since UTME and DE are Different Pathways to Gain Admission.
Rather, Sitting for JAMB and DE will Increase your Chance.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2019
Gemineye:
what's the nature of the exam...Still O level based questions??
Basically it's just normal aptitude test questions.

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by FlordFlorez(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
arinzos:

It won't Affect anything since UTME and DE are Different Pathways to Gain Admission.
Rather, Sitting for JAMB and DE will Increase your Chance.
Thank u very much. But im thinking of choosing radiography for the utme. I hope the cut off is same as MLS since they are both in the same faculty.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by arinzos(m): 11:54am On Dec 29, 2019
FlordFlorez:
Thank u very much. But im thinking of choosing radiography for the utme. I hope the cut off is same as MLS since they are both in the same faculty.
Cutoff Mark is based on General Performance for that particular Year. Over the Years,MLS and Radiography share Almost the same Cutoff Mark. While Nursing Always had the Highest, Except this Year that Radiography Cutoff was 290 while MLS was 268 and Nursing was Around 278+
So it depends on General Performance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (26) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Finest Girls In UNILAG. / School Fees At Children's International School, Lekki / Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.