Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants (71560 Views)

Unn ASPIRANTS Whatsapp Group For 2018/2019 / UNN Aspirants 2018/2019 Whatsapp Group / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by johnafangideh: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is to inform the general public that the cut-off mark for admission into the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) for 2017/2018 academic session is 200. Also, there will be a Post-UTME Aptitude Test/Screening Exercise.

Visit this site for the full detail: https://greatlimited.com/201718-screening-exercise-admission-unntime-table/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by glossy6(f): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
Daniel2802:
I can only answer the second question.

Documents Required For Your Online Screening:

Soon, around August UNN will announce her screening date after which you will be asked to upload some credentials online for the screening.
There won't be physical screening, you are not supposed to come to UNN for such screening, it will be done online.

Below are the documents/credentials required for the online screening:

1. YOUR JAMB RESULT:
Either original print out or result notification is accepted.

2. YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT IDENTIFICATION LETTER:
Simply go to your local government headquaters and request for it.

3. O'LEVEL RESULT:
Either Waec or Neco is accepted.

4. BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT:
If you don't have your birth certificate, simply get an affidavit from any court and upload.

5. FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE:
If you don't have this, you can use your primary school testimonials.

Make sure you get these credentials ready before August to avoid running in confusion when the time comes.

Which of the testimonial is required? is it primary or secondary? Some secondary schools are yet to issue Testimonials for the last batch of students. Secondly, some states no longer issue the FSLC. What can be done in these instances?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by glossy6(f): 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2017
saintbillion:
pm me. I will give it to u for free

Can you help me with the past questions too?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
glossy6:

Which of the testimonial is required? is it primary or secondary? Some secondary schools are yet to issue Testimonials for the last batch of students. Secondly, some states no longer issue the FSLC. What can be done in these instances?
The thing is, they need proof that u finished both primary and secondary school. Since most ppl don't have FSLC, u can substitute it with your primary school testimonial. You still need to bring secondary school testimonial. Go to your secondary school, you'll be given.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by saintbillion(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2017
glossy6:

Can you help me with the past questions too?
pm me through whatsapp
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by blessedez(m): 3:36am On Sep 02, 2017
saintbillion:
pm me through whatsapp
I also need it. your number please
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by rjek: 5:30am On Sep 02, 2017
See 5ways to improve your memory
http://www.eduterate.com/5-ways-improve-memory/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by glossy6(f): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2017
Daniel2802:
The thing is, they need proof that u finished both primary and secondary school. Since most ppl don't have FSLC, u can substitute it with your primary school testimonial. You still need to bring secondary school testimonial. Go to your secondary school, you'll be given.

The said they will give testimonials when schools resume and that will be too late by then. Schools in Lagos will resume by September 11th & that is the post utme date
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by glossy6(f): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2017
saintbillion:
pm me through whatsapp
my no is 08038245467
I don't have your no
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2017
glossy6:

The said they will give testimonials when schools resume and that will be too late by then. Schools in Lagos will resume by September 11th & that is the post utme date
Just upload your 0'level result, original JAMB Result and Letter of identification. Those are the most important documents. If you're given admission, you can bring the remaining documents during clearance.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by ozilo1chance(m): 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
But wait ooo,I thought the present ASUU strike will affect the post-utme?.......please ooo correct me if i'm wrong.....cos i'm not certain.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by richdmrquest: 2:13am On Sep 04, 2017
We have the POST-UTME screening soft copies Past Questions & Answers of all Nigerian Institutions from 2010 to 2016 current updated Available.

Call Gateway Exam Consult Mr Richard help-line -O 9 O 7 1 4 9 1 O 7 2 - to get any of the schools Post-Utme Past Questions and Answers now Available. We have the Past Questions & Answers of all Schools -Universities Available for a token.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by excel127(m): 2:25am On Sep 04, 2017
glossy6:

A source in the school said we the Testimonial slot is for primary school same for fslc if u don't have
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
ozilo1chance:
But wait ooo,I thought the present ASUU strike will affect the post-utme?.......please ooo correct me if i'm wrong.....cos i'm not certain.
It won't. JAMB has instructed that the strike shouldn't affect admission process
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
excel127:
A source in the school said we the Testimonial slot is for primary school same for fslc if u don't have
The source is wrong. If what you say is true, what do they have as proof that u finished secondary school?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by excel127(m): 2:11am On Sep 05, 2017
Daniel2802:
The source is wrong. If what you say is true, what do they have as proof that u finished secondary school?
He said dat the sec sch testimonial is needed during physical screening and not neccessary to upload
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by JustAPhase(m): 6:21am On Sep 05, 2017
I guess direct entry screening will commence after PUMT right? Someone should help me with DE updates. Thanks.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2017
excel127:
He said dat the sec sch testimonial is needed during physical screening and not neccessary to upload
Oh, that's true. You can continue the registration without it. It's main use is for admission clearance.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by ISISs(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2017
Daniel2802:
Oh, that's true. You can continue the registration without it. It's main use is for admission clearance.

When are u writting Daniel?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
ISISs:

When are u writting Daniel?
Thursday by 11-1pm. What about you?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Justicextian(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daniel2802:
Thursday by 11-1pm. What about you?
What Course Daniel?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Justicextian:
What Course Daniel?
Computer science, and u?
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2017
If you're interested in the hotel accommodation

1 Like

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by blessedez(m): 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
who else is receiving the response that Retima pay is not going through? has anyone done his or her registration completely? please comment the name of the bank where you paid.
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR
September 6, 2017
UPDATE ON 2017/2018 SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION
This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria Post-UTME screening tests earlier scheduled to commence on Monday, September 11, 2017 and end on Saturday, September 16, 2017 have been postponed to a future date.
Registration exercise for the Post-UTME screening exercise continues. Prospective students who scored 200 and above, who made UNN their first choice and are experiencing difficulties in generating invoice should continue trying.
An updated timetable for the rescheduled Post-UTME screening tests will be published later.
Please visit UNN Website regularly for updates.
For all enquiries, send an email to: customerservices.ict@unn.edu.ng
Chris C. Igbokwe, Esq.
Registrar

http://www.unn.edu.ng/update-on-20172017-screening-exercise-for-admission/
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Daniel2802(m): 3:26pm On Sep 07, 2017
blessedez:
who else is receiving the response that Retima pay is not going through? has anyone done his or her registration completely? please comment the name of the bank where you paid.
I paid at Union Bank
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by blessedez(m): 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Daniel2802:
I paid at Union Bank
OK thanks
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by harryojochenemi: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2017
Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by joshingjosh(m): 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2017

Re: University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants by Justicextian(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
Daniel2802:
Computer science, and u?
Department Of Economics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

Imo State University 2013/2014 Admission / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Meet The Tallest Student In Ghana, 14-Year-Old Kwame (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.