Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,039 members, 7,814,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

APC Wins Katsina State By-election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Katsina State By-election. (2047 Views)

Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / APC Wins Katsina Bye-election / APC candidate, Ahmad Babba-Kaita, wins Katsina North by-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by kubumilano(m): 3:23am On May 21, 2017
The INEC has declared APC the winner of Dutsi/Mashi federal constituency bye election in Katsina State.

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by Tolexander: 3:47am On May 21, 2017
But 'barcanista came around in the day to sing the song of PDP currently winning the election!

Well, winner takes it all.

PDP really gave APC a hard fight in Buhari's state o.
Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by kahal29: 4:29am On May 21, 2017
http://www.nan.ng/politics/apc-wins-katsina-bye-election/

The independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has declared Mansur Ali of the All Progressives Congress (APC) as the winner of the bye-election conducted in Mashi/Dutsi federal constituency.

Prof Hudu Ayuba, the Returning Officer to the election, who announced the results in Mashi on Sunday, said APC won the election with 27,968 votes.

He said Nazif Yusuf of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) scored 19,451 votes, while Kabir Abdullahi of the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP) polled 332 votes.

He announced that the total registered voters in the constituency were 135,571, while 51,576 voters were accredited for the election.

Ayuba said of the total 50,084 votes cast 47,751 were valid, while 2,333 were rejected.

He thanked all those who participated as well as other stakeholders for the success of the exercise.

Malam Abubakar Abdullahi, the agent of PDP candidate, described the election as free and fair, stressing that it was the unanimous decision of the electorate and no one could change it.

NAN reports that the election was sequel to the death of Sani Bello who was representing the constituency.

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by mykelmeezy: 4:31am On May 21, 2017
inec inec

wehdone ooi

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by Nobody: 4:53am On May 21, 2017
a well coded result.

But what do I even know self, even PDP is as confused as some Nigerians are right now

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by greatiyk4u(m): 5:01am On May 21, 2017
In wailers opinion

If APC wins, Na rigging

If PDP wins then Buhari is no longer popular and APC is dead

Congrats to the winner

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by rifasenate11(m): 5:30am On May 21, 2017
I hail INEC , they are just discreet. perfect rigging machine they are.
Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by seunmsg(m): 6:15am On May 21, 2017
rifasenate11:
I hail INEC , they are just discreet. perfect rigging machine they are.

Can you provide proof that the election was rigged?

Congratulations to the winner.

5 Likes

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by otokx(m): 6:19am On May 21, 2017
Interesting, where is that young man that was analysing falsely?

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by fulanimafia: 6:25am On May 21, 2017
I can smell some senior wailers humble pie baking in the oven cheesy. Congrats to the APC for netting the Dutsi Mashi seat (I wonder how anyone thought Buharis party could lose in his backyard). PDP is dead and gone forever............................... Next stop: Allambra State cool

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by SillyMods: 6:27am On May 21, 2017
Barcanista, how market?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by Nobody: 6:48am On May 21, 2017
Tolexander:
But 'barcanista came around in the day to sing the song of PDP currently winning the election!

Well, winner takes it all.

PDP really gave APC a hard fight in Buhari's state o.
don't mind toyne or what's he called he dey ND dey post results from katsina
now he can come out again to say anything
hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by crackhouse(m): 7:00am On May 21, 2017
We all know what really happened.
Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:02am On May 21, 2017
grin grin grin ; Tonybarcanista and his ipob miscreants right now!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by heykims(m): 7:05am On May 21, 2017
I knew it right from when I saw d thread of PDP leading on FP yesterday.
PDP may only prove stubborn at best, it's practically impossible defeating APC in the present Katsina, the President's home and rigging is not required to achieve this..
It's like saying APC should go and win in Namadi Kanu's state though I don't even know where he hails from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by obinoral1179(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2017
APC 1 PDP 0......

Waiting for Arsenal and Liverpool own...
Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by TPAND(f): 7:10am On May 21, 2017
Can elections ever be credible again in Nigeria since Buhari came in.

The electoral reforms that ushered in the so called messiah and Mr integrity himself, is been raped in daylight.

Buhari posterity will dedicate a course for you in political science to study the intricacies of your epic-failed leadership
Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by Nobody: 7:11am On May 21, 2017
Its true, thats a very close call for the presidents state.... 13,000 apc to 10,000 pdp...

Very very close for a supposed strongest Apc state...

They need to go back to the drawing table fast..
Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by kahal29: 7:16am On May 21, 2017
heykims:
I knew it right from when I saw d thread of PDP leading on FP yesterday.
PDP may only prove stubborn at best, it's practically impossible defeating APC in the present Katsina, the President's home and rigging is not required to achieve this..
It's like saying APC should go and win in Namadi Kanu's state though I don't even know where he hails from.

No mind them
Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by yjgm(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2017
Online results and INEC official results can never be the same. Barcanista and Co should always wait for the official results announcement before rushing to open a misleading thread.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:18am On May 21, 2017
[s]
TPAND:

The electoral reforms that ushered in the so called messiah and Mr integrity himself, is been raped in daylight.

Buhari posterity will dedicate a course for you in political science to study the intricacies of your epic-failed leadership
[/s]

Take Handkerchief...

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:19am On May 21, 2017
[s]
Esseite:
Its true, thats a very close call for the presidents state.... 13,000 apc to 10,000 pdp...

Very very close for a supposed strongest Apc state...

They need to go back to the drawing table fast..
[/s]

Gibberish!

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by Nobody: 7:25am On May 21, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Gibberish!

13k to 10k in katsina for the supposed strongest Apc state is gibberish?

The future is visible to the blind

That close call result is the voice of the poor...

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:28am On May 21, 2017
Esseite:

13k to 10k in katsina for the supposed strongest Apc state is gibberish?

The future is visible to the blind

Thatclose call result is the voice of the poor...

That was not the the full result, APC beat PDP with about 8,000'

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by Okoroawusa: 7:30am On May 21, 2017
someone pls call barcanista here right now! he made me waste the champagne I ve been saving for years!

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:33am On May 21, 2017
Malam Abubakar Abdullahi, the agent of PDP candidate, described the election as free and fair, stressing that it was the unanimous decision of the electorate and no one could change it.

Thank You Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by fulanimafia: 7:43am On May 21, 2017
TPAND:

Someone please call 911...

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by mrphysics(m): 8:11am On May 21, 2017
When Tonyebarcanister call himself a patriotic citizen, I begin to wonder How and Why.

He made the post yesterday as something to use to call APC looters if they lose today. No sane Nigerian will believe that PDP will win anything in Kastina State even if it is Family Election.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Katsina State By-election. by samstradam: 1:08pm On May 21, 2017
TPAND:

Only fools will think that the result above is not credible.

Again the Northerners, Middle Belt and South West continue to show that there is hope for this country when it comes to democracy.

The SS will get there soon and we will continue to pray for them to be delivered from their "bad gang"

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ) Open Letter To President Buhari By An Igbo Muslim / I Wonder If Africans Will Go To Same Heaven With Everybody Else (pics) / Numerous Achievements Of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN In Less Than One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.