Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe (6711 Views)

Mercy Aigbe is back in my house - Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe / Lanre Gentry, Bimbo Akinsanya Were Married Before Mercy Aigbe Got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by stingged(m): 5:02am On May 21, 2017
Not quite long has he been released from prison after battering his his wife. Lanre Gentry, the estranged husband of Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is moving on with his life, and reconciliation with Mercy Aigbe, may have been foreclosed.

More Pics and Full Story
http://stingged.com/2017/05/lanre-mercy-aigbe-hubby-new-lover/

Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by ladyF(f): 5:06am On May 21, 2017
Eeyah
Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by acenazt: 6:31am On May 21, 2017
Lol like my padi used to say " women Na like bike for road,if one cheap you enter,if your money no reach you price,if e too expensive you let am carry dust,after all more dey pass!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by sunnysunny69(m): 7:17am On May 21, 2017
Money is the root of all evil , take his money off him and this one will run a way.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 7:21am On May 21, 2017
stingged:
Not quite long has he been released from prison after battering his his wife. Lanre Gentry, the estranged husband of Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe is moving on with his life, and reconciliation with Mercy Aigbe, may have been foreclosed.

More Pics and Full Story
http://stingged.com/2017/05/lanre-mercy-aigbe-hubby-new-lover/

Shut up
Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by Nobody: 8:03am On May 21, 2017
acenazt:
Lol like my padi used to say " women Na like bike for road,if one cheap you enter,if your money no reach you price,if e too expensive you let am carry dust,after all more dey pass!"

Lol.....smh.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by sher1f(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2017
hunmmm
Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by buchilino(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2017
MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN R INSENSITIVE N FOOLISH.

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by crazyABO(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2017
See people wey wear bra for eyes above me! Where's d new lover op Is like u are not balance upstairs undecided s dah nt mercy ehn angry

8 Likes

Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by psp2pc(m): 12:20pm On May 21, 2017
crazyABO:
See people wey wear bra for eyes above me! Where's d new lover op Is like u are not balance upstairs undecided s dah nt mercy ehn angry

no one want to be the first person to be regarded as a pervert.
but in our mind eyes, we know what made all the monikers with (m) rushing in here to view this thread.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by SolexxBarry(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2017
Celebrity life and wahala,but why is it dat divorce is synonymous to female celebrities in naija
Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by Singlecliq: 2:25pm On May 21, 2017
Hmmm we are tired of the news..

For affordable website check my siggy
Re: Wicked Man: Lanre Gentry Flaunts Fresh B**bs Of New Lover To Hurt Mercy Aigbe by ezinnefashionst(f): 5:23pm On May 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Her Mum And Sister Spotted In London / DJ Xclusive: “no! I’m Not Folorunsho Alakija’s Son” / What Your Say On This Nollywood Movie Poster?? 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.