Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign (22961 Views)

Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day / Irene Onwuka Unveils "Giving Peace A Chance", Children Book (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by OHIsIManuEL(m): 4:33pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
yeah! right! she is filling their hungry stomachs with cheap food and sugary coca cola and what about next time after today what bout tomorrow? and next? and the next day? and the next day?
at least she's trying to do something, is she the problem of Nigeria? na wa, you can't please Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Larryfest(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2017
ominilongest:
Is she doing that for 365days? undecided...
Was wondering the same thing oo cos before she makes a u-turn from that place the food has already been consumed which leaves them to face what next..
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 21, 2017
cry cryawww that was so nice may God bless her she's one of the very few of her kind
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 21, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

at least she's trying to do something, is she the problem of Nigeria? na wa, you can't please Nigerians

No mind that goat. They wont do, they still wont appreciate those that are trying. If we start telling people the brain is app, they might start using it.
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Glomoni: 4:40pm On May 21, 2017
chynie:
Nice
But can't ppl do good things without involving the camera wink
what good have you done off camera??
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 21, 2017
someone once said "don't give me fish,teach me how to fish" ,this meal will be digested under three hours,what happens after that?

1 Like

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by chynie: 4:46pm On May 21, 2017
Glomoni:
what good have you done off camera??
If I tell u what difference will it make
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by kizygist: 4:47pm On May 21, 2017
Thats kind of her, she has a good heart. We need more philanthropists like this in Nigeria. I pray I become one soon. Why Osibanjo should not sign 2017 budget http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/05/why-osibanjo-should-not-sign-2017.html
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by kestolove95(m): 4:51pm On May 21, 2017
no b like dox one wey go act dat kind film first....abi she ma act but her own no leak?....wateva gud job nd may God bless u jare
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by springtech(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2017
WELDONMAH. Nice gesture.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 21, 2017
I can't see any beauty. Ugly ladies these days claim beauty queen.
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2017
prettyem:
Nice move but this once a year something shaa I don't like,so what happens to them b4 and after that day? She try, after all some beauty queen no even remember their own family. I just wish all of these celebrities can pick a day/week to feed the less privileged around them (no be to take am do one useless/diabolic saara o). It van only get better. God bless Irene Onwuka
after the day you can take it up from where she stopped. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by free2ryhme: 5:11pm On May 21, 2017
Afro3:
OMG!!! Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Hits Communities For Ending Street Hunger Campaign, To Feed 2000 Kids On Children's Day (photos)

QUEEN IRENE ONWUKA PEACE Foundation has continued to take away hunger from‎ the streets with her one of her charity campaigns slogan "ENDING STREET HUNGER"  This has seen her visit most villages, schools, IDP camps and less privilege homes. She was recently in the street villages of Abuja to feed the kids and share food for the hungry.

The ex beauty queen will replicate thesame benevolence to mark the Children's day with a visit to the physically challenged Children in Karamajiji Airport Road Abuja colony. The Theme of this year's celebration is " QIOP feeding 2000 children", holding on 27th May, 2017 from12:000pm. The much anticipated charity celebration is supported by AIT, NTA, peace Ambassador Agency, QIOP Foundation.

Speaking to the press men, the diligent Abia state born said it was her passion to care and give especially to children, which also necessitated her writing children's book "Giving Peace A Chance" . She called on well meaning Nigerians, partners and friends to come out to celebrate the Future Leaders
http://www.abujapress.com/2017/05/omg-queen-irene-onwuka-peace-foundation_21.html?m=0

Nigerians and eye service

Chai
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by erico2k2(m): 5:11pm On May 21, 2017
sgtponzihater:
I can't see any beauty. Ugly ladies these days claim beauty queen.
MayB that was 10 years ago
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by erico2k2(m): 5:13pm On May 21, 2017
fuckerstard:
Unlike our rich kids of social media.

Those having problem with the camera, if una go do una own just take biro write am down in paper. Shebi na 1960 we dey.

See people asking dumb question, will she feed them tomorrow and next day blah blah blah. Na she feed them yesterday?
D thing nor tire U, some of them sef never fit feed thier Goat.
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by erico2k2(m): 5:15pm On May 21, 2017
Larryfest:

Was wondering the same thing oo cos before she makes a u-turn from that place the food has already been consumed which leaves them to face what next..
Ah U can knotinue frm there nah, chey you get two hands and legs and you can see, erm U can even type on nairaland,so u can feed them just the morning after

1 Like

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by AuroraB(f): 5:23pm On May 21, 2017
chynie:
Nice
She was spotted by paparazzi embarassed
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by chynie: 5:30pm On May 21, 2017
AuroraB:
She was spotted by paparazzi embarassed
Ohk
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by eldoradoxx: 5:30pm On May 21, 2017
gypsey:
yeah! right! she is filling their hungry stomachs with cheap food and sugary coca cola and what about next time after today what bout tomorrow? and next? and the next day? and the next day?
Let them eat today, tomorrow will take care of itself
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by stexsy(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2017
After eating the food, what next?
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by neocortex: 5:44pm On May 21, 2017
chynie:
Nice

"Involving the camera" is the smart thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by dee02(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2017
I can see Kokun in two of the images OP. Is this linked to the Kokun Foundation? undecided
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 21, 2017
awon eyan queen margeary!!!!!...........#GOT
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by bamdly(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2017
u Pple self dat doesn't mean she is ending street hunger she is just playing her own part
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by ElsonMorali: 6:19pm On May 21, 2017
All these "I must be popular by force" crew sef.

Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by ElsonMorali: 6:21pm On May 21, 2017
stexsy:
After eating the food, what next?

Na to _shit the food be the next thing na.
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by Toriolaabiola90: 6:25pm On May 21, 2017
wao..dats really inspiring
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by kenoz(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2017
Good gesture
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by tizzdi(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2017
Nice move but this is just a temporary measure... Ok they are fed for today but what about tomorrow... We need policies that will sustain them
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2017
good job
Re: Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign by yinkslinks(m): 7:07pm On May 21, 2017
Only in the north you see such things why? Yet they have ruled more than any tribe in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teju & Tobi Traditional, Engagement & White-Wedding Pictures / Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014 / Sblive Receives Car Gift From Anonymous Fan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.