Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,350 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting (6002 Views)

IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) / Breaking: 3 Dead As As Nigerian Soldiers Invade IPOB Leader’s Home / Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by papaejima1: 2:10pm On May 21, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ruggedtimi(m): 2:10pm On May 21, 2017
are they suppose to hold such meeting in Nigeria...treason.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Deathslater: 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Ilorin still belongs to the fulani haboki caliphate. Your Oba and the people of Ife are still locked up in Kuje after Hausa massacred your people. All this things are happening and your masquerades who should be waging a spiritual war by now were seen slinging ewedu and amala against each other on the streets of Lagos. grin

Smh undecided
The monkey even had to bleach just to look like nnamdi kanu.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Deathslater: 2:24pm On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Ewww. Oga stop showing us your small, uncircumcised prick. I don't want to remember how you were oozing tears on NL in February when your fiancee dumped you and fled with a Jambite.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Ngokafor(f): 2:27pm On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Ewww. Oga stop showing us your small, uncircumcised prick. I don't want to remember how you were oozing tears on NL in February when your fiancee dumped you and fled with a Jambite.

...This news that you guys peddle that his fiancee dumped him.,is it really true??. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by Deathslater: 2:33pm On May 21, 2017
Omofunaab2:

When will you liberate yourselves from your ijaw masters in Bayelsa? Your kinsmen have gone underground , they are afraid to face their ijaw masters in biogbolo.

While your iPod mothers are running unclad like mad women in abariba..

Fayose a brave Yoruba man is now the leader of the potopoto republic grin grin grin

Shut up your mouth you filthy coward, fayose is a coward, a sellout who has sold his coward race to ndi Igbo, if you think that all Igbo really like fayose then you must be brain dead.

Fayose is a betrayal.
Fayose should be killed and buried.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 2:42pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. Completely off point. Nonsense trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 2:44pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 2:49pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
RemiTinubuPant:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Oh that other moniker has been banned too? Why you too dey buy market na? Very soon this one will follow suit, I'm sure. Anyway, shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 2:52pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Oh that other moniker has been banned too? Why you too dey buy market na? Very soon this one will follow suit, I'm sure. Anyway, shatap there and get out. nonsense trash.
[/s]
because your yeroba mod brother is helping you

but never the less I'll keep it up

cc
Lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
this guy has been abusing me but no sanction
I'll continue reporting him till justice is done

cc
Seun

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 2:54pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
RemiTinubuPant:

Nonsense trash
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Nonsense trash.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:08pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
[s][/s]
because your yeroba mod brother is helping you

but never the less I'll keep it up

cc
this guy has been abusing me but no sanction
I'll continue reporting him till justice is done

cc
Seun

Yes, it will be shut down because rules are there to be complied with. I'm sure this one too will soon be shut down if you violate any rule again.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 3:09pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:

Yes, it will be shut down because rules are there to be complied with.
[/s]
cc
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun oam4j
this guy is so confident that's why you're breaking rules

cc

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:11pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
[s][/s]
cc
this guy is so confident that's why you're breaking rules

cc

So you are even dictating to the mods? Point out the rule violated and how it was violated. An account registered less than an hour ago is talking about injustice. How?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 3:12pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:

So you are even dictating to the mods? Point out the rule violated and how it was violated. An account registered less than an hour ago is talking about injustice. How?
[/s]
Rubbish!

am saying the truth
you're editing all your posts where you broke the rules

Lalasticlala obinoscopy oam4j enforce justice

cc
Seun

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:17pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!

am saying the truth
you're editing all your posts where you broke the rules

Lalasticlala obinoscopy oam4j enforce justice

cc
Seun

But you have been quoting me all along, or is it possible to edit the post you had quoted? Or you are simply saying what you have been doing.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 3:18pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:

But you have been quoting me all along, or is it possible to edit the post you had quoted? Or you are simply saying what you have been doing.
[/s]
Rubbish!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:20pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
RemiTinubuPant:

Rubbish!
[/s]
Hehehe. E dey pain am well well. So after all efforts to get me banned, you are back?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 3:22pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Hehehe. E dey pain am well well. So after all efforts to get me banned, you are back?
[/s]
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun oam4j
this guy is he above the law?
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:25pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
[s][/s]
this guy is he above the law?
Nobody is above the law but mods apply sanctions according to the rules not by the dictates of nairaland members.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 3:27pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:

Nobody is above the law but mods apply sanctions according to the rules not by the dictates of nairaland members.
[/s]
insulting a tribe is against the rules

cc

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:28pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
[s][/s]
insulting a tribe is against the rules

cc
Point out the tribe I have insulted.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 3:30pm On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

see finishing grin

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:31pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
RemiTinubuPant:
see finishing grin
[/s]
Shatap there and get out. Who asked for your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 3:32pm On May 21, 2017
ipobsarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out. Who asked for your opinion?
Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun oam4j obinoscopy

enforce justice

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:36pm On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

Ilorin still belongs to the fulani haboki caliphate. Your Oba and the people of Ife are still locked up in Kuje after Hausa massacred your people. All this things are happening and your masquerades who should be waging a spiritual war by now were seen slinging ewedu and amala against each other on the streets of Lagos. grin
ochi egbuom ebea this guy sef grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:39pm On May 21, 2017
jkfugghhghjdd:

could this be the reason omenkalives fiancee deserted him? This is a big revelation grin

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:42pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
Lalasticlala obinoscopy seun oam4j obinoscopy

enforce justice

What is this one saying? Keep dictating to the mods.
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by RemiTinubuPant: 3:45pm On May 21, 2017
[s]
ipobsarefools:

What is this one saying? Keep dictating to the mods.
[/s]
you broke the rules

cc

even rule 19
ipobsarefools the same person as wailersarefools kropotkin33 kropotkin11 kropotkin2

enforce justice
Re: Pictures Of Soldiers As They Invade Ipob Women Conference Meeting by ipobsarefools: 3:47pm On May 21, 2017
RemiTinubuPant:
[s][/s]
you broke the rules

cc

even rule 19
ipobsarefools the same person as wailersarefools kropotkin33 kropotkin11 kropotkin2

enforce justice

And how did you come to know this when your account was registered less than an hour ago? Dear mods, this is the only account I operate on nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku's Portrait Spotted In Wike's Office? (pics) / Ikwerre And Port Harcourt Residence, Is This True? (screenshot) / Behold Your *69* Year Old New President From 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.