Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,837 members, 7,866,261 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

The Midnight Duel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midnight Duel (656 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady / 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Midnight Duel by lalaponcus(m): 11:35am On May 21, 2017
THE MIDNIGHT DUEL.
(Inspired by PGCF drama unit)

Chief Priest: (chanting incantations) Laalu ogiri oko o. Abaniworan ba rida, olokiki orun.

Elekun n sukun, laroye n seje. (The one who weeps, crys out water, Esu cries out blood)

Esu ma se mi, lo se awon eni ti o fe ba o du ipo re (don't jinx me devil, go and jinx those who wish to contend with you)
(He pours palm oil on the black Esu statue and proceeds)

Beeni.

These people have no idea who they are dealing with.
So they wish to come and displace Esu.
So their legs are itching them so bad and death is sweeting them so much that they wish to come and displace ogun (he laughs in a wicked melancholic way and runs to the iron statue at the left corner of the shrine.

Ogun Lakaye ni awon omo yi fe fi sere (It is Ogun these children wish to play with).

(Brings out Dane gun and feeds it with gun powder 'etu' while chanting eulogies to the god of iron)

Ogun Lakaye osin mole. Olomi ni le, ti o fi eje we (He has water at home yet chooses to bathe with blood). Ogun da mi lohun ni loni o.

As I shoot at this mirror, odi orun gbere (it means heaven forever) because no one born of any woman can remove the load from a hunchback. And there is no one, born under the heaven, who can fight with water.

Lakaye oooo (shoots the dane gun and a scream erupts from the mirror; blood flows from the cracked space and the oluwo laughs out loud).

He he he.
Ose o ogun lakaye ti o je ipe mi (thank you Ogun that you answered my call).

These children will now know that it is only a foolish person that decides to pull the penis of a mad man without expecting the fight and bite of that same mad man. They will know that there is different between igbá (calabash) and igba (two hundred).

(Curtains are drawn and the scene changes to a church)

(A man lies on bare concrete, choking and spewing blood out at intervals. There is a visible gun shot wound at his abdomen and he writhes in obvious pain. He is surrounded by a group of four- made up of two sisters and two brothers)

Brother Niyi : (singing while visibly sweating)

Agbara Esu da? ni ibi ti Jesu gbe n joba, agbada esu da? Ko si o, o ti wo (where lies devil's power where Jesus is, it is nowhere because it has fallen).

Brethren gather together and let us begin to call on His name.

(Laughs out). Eledumare oba nla (The big God), baba mi owo kembe re ibi ija. Baba mi Arugbo ojo, Aja ma yin ibon, Aja bi iji (Fights without shooting a gun and fights like a whirlwind).

Sister Agape: Chukwu ka gi bu. Ebube dike wey dey pepper devil at every battlefield.
Onye oma onye oru ebube. Onye nwe Ike. Odogwu naya.
Na ni gi bu Chukwu, na ni gi nwe ndu, uche na udo.
Oshimiri ataata the giver of life who no one dares measure up to.

Sister 2: (clearly raised in warri) Baba God I hail. Egberi papa of the whole universe. The Agbada-gburu wey no dey fail im pikin hand but dey fall devil hand every second.

The area Fada wey nothing fit move am because Him be immovable-mover. One Yankee call you unshakable shaker wey be like small pin wey no strong man fit swallow.

Baba o, na bottle this devil wan break for our head so o, but him nor remember say you don give us iron helmet to take cover our head.

Epa. Na better charm this herbalist wan knack us with but him nor know say na the odi-eshi creator be our paale.

Brother Godwin: Yes you are the God most high. The immutable, infallible, impregnable wall which no weapons can penetrate.

You remain the first cause before whom, all other creatures squirm and bow down their knees while waving their white flags in surrender.

There is none who can compare to you. The colloquial celestial being whose words tell us never to be afraid.

(Getting excited) Your mercies have been irrefutable and even the corals of the ocean deep bear testament to the irresistible beauty which your hands make.
Here lies our brother (moving forward and touching the writhing man), battered and shattered by the piercing of a single bullet that emerged from the chambers of the enemies glock.

To this fight, we bring no weapons, to this boxing ring, we bring no shin guard and to this pitch, we bring no boots. But we have you our father. Immortal invincible, the benevolent father of light.

To fight, we have You, the seven star King whose cannons destroys the walls of the enemy and gives the beloved the leeway to plunder the enemy goods.

We command that at the name of Jesus, every bullet hole be closed up NOW!

(A mist surrounds the room and the wailing man stands up with ease and stitched up bullet wounds. The group all shout Hallelujah's)

(Curtains drawn and the scene switches to the first)

Herbalist: (eyes transfixed on the mirror crack which has mysteriously repaired itself)
ah ah, ee mo re o (this one is a wonder).

Aigbo iru eleyi ri, a fin da eru bo oloro (we have never heard this before and it sends shivers down the spine of the talkertive)

Laye mi! (Laughs wickedly).
Ko baje laye olufon ati aresa (it did not spoil during Olufon and Aresa's time).

Ko ba je ni igba baba mi alaakija oogun (it did not spoil during the time of my father the hoarder of spells).

Ko baje ni igba iya mi eleye. Adunni tamotiye ti n mu eje bi eni mu garri ijebu.
(It did not spoil during the time of my witch mother, the bee who stings children and drinks blood like garri ijebu)

Beeni. Eleyi o ni bo mo mi lowo. (Brings out Dane gun again and shoots the mirror again)

Hahahahahhah.....

(A bullet hits him squarely in the chest, knocking him backwards and causing him to fall upon his figurines)

Yeeeeeee.
Ye... yeee. Mo ku ooo. Mo daran oo.

(He chants incantations as he tries to rise)

Iro. Opapa parada. Ki ota ibon parada ki o di omi, Opapa parada (let there be a transformation and the bullet should transform into water)

Opapa... (his head slumps and he gives up the ghost)
#BASHORUN

Okontas.com

Re: The Midnight Duel by analice107: 1:58pm On May 21, 2017
Praise made me break into tongues.
This is good. Am following.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/17 / Eid Mubarak To you all Nigerians / Christianity And Match Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.