Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,850 members, 7,855,518 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Charity The Pure Love Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Charity The Pure Love Of Christ (439 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Father Mbaka: I Spend $2 Million On Charity Monthly / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charity The Pure Love Of Christ by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 21, 2017
God is Love,love is action.No one showed the depths of true love more than our Lord Jesus Christ.He set a perfect example for believers to show love to each other and to the world by what He did. The standard of true Love is the example of the love God gives to us

(Jesus) . This unconditional Love is called
‘Charity’ in the scriptures-1 Corinthians 13:4-7. Only in later years has the word come to mean food for the indigent.

Charity is the pure love of Christ.It is the love that Christ has for the children of men and that the children of men should have for one another.It is the highest,noblest,and strongest kind of love and the most joyous to the soul.

Jesus Christ is the perfect example of love/Charity .In this mortal ministry,He always ‘went about doing good”,teaching the gospel and showing tender compassion for the poor,afflicted and distressed(see Mathew 4:23),Mathew 14:4,John 11:35,Mark 6:34,Mark 6:6,Acts 10:38)
His crowning expression of charity was His infinite Atonement. He said,

This was the greatest act of long-suffering, kindness, and selflessness that we will ever know.After comparing the world’s view against the bible’s.We can see that:
+ Love is not a feeling
+Love is not an emotion
+Love is not lust
+Love is not having sex
+Love is not crush
+Love is not liking someone
+Love is moral Character
+ Love is Jesus Christ

This verse talks of Christ Commandment to love one another as He have loved Us.This simply means that even when we do not feel like showing love,we should do it not to please ourselves but doing God’s will.

Balogun OM

1 Like

Re: Charity The Pure Love Of Christ by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Dear Lilyqueeny,
I know this to be a very special month to you.
Therefore i wish to use this medium to wish you a great and splendid month of June.

Further more, this is also to wish you all the best in life. May you always meet the right people and be with the right persons in your life who won't leave you regretting ever being with them.

Re: Charity The Pure Love Of Christ by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2017
Sincere4u:
Dear Lilyqueeny,
I know this to be a very special month to you.
Therefore i wish to use this medium to wish you a great and splendid month of June.

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

?? / I Heard A Heavy Cry From Aso Rock-rev Fr Mbaka / See What A Facebook User Posted About Pastor Biodun Of COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.