Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP (53253 Views)

12 Pictures All Batch A, Stream 2 PCM Can Relate To / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 / Nysc Batch B,stream 2 Commences On 10th January 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by 4Mea: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
Viccctor:
y u cool my temper...how i wan tek collect july salary
dey there no go tell ur boss the mata way dey ground
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by adebayogates(m): 10:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
but why put breaking before the statement... the thing dey ginger NYSC sef..too much Nigerian action movie.
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by iamwizzle(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Rinsola32:
Finally. Make I go buy my thing ooo

Buy for me sef ooo. Na just white sneakers I need
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Rinsola32(f): 5:53am On Jul 19, 2017
iamwizzle:

Buy for me sef ooo. Na just white sneakers I need

Lol
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by iamwizzle(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Rinsola32:

Lol
grin
Rinsola32:

Lol
smiley
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by hadedayor10(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Finally! we are good to go make I go buy my camp kits complete; na only white shirt av got before
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by gunners160(m): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2017
oya na, I carry one sweet talk come oo for Stream 2.....

Oya lemme giv my own advice.
Once ur posted to a place, don't be in a rush for them to accept u. Ask d person in charge if they gon pay or provide accommodation for u. If no pay, no accommodation, mehnnn just tell the person your coming back.
Leave there n personally go in search of a ppa for ursef. Look for a place where would be convenient for u and make sure its in dsame LGA ur posted to.
NYSC no be do or die oo.
Once u find a place that's suitable for u, tell dem to giv u an acceptance letter then go back to your previous ppa and ask dem to reject u. Take the rejection slip and acceptance letter to the LG or NYSC secretariat. Your good to go!
NYSC is not worth the unnecessary stress.
#sefini

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Rinsola32(f): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
gunners160:

Once ur posted to a place, don't be in a rush for them to accept u. Ask d person in charge if they gon pay or provide accommodation for u. If no pay, no accommodation, mehnnn just tell the person your coming back.
Leave there n personally go in search of a ppa for ursef. Look for a place where would be convenient for u and make sure its in dsame LGA ur posted to.
NYSC no be do or die oo.
Once u find a place that's suitable for u, tell dem to giv u an acceptance letter then go back to your previous ppa and ask dem to reject u. Take the rejection slip and acceptance letter to the LG or NYSC secretariat. Your good to go!
#sefini

If they refuse to reject you nko?

I know someone who even went on her knees to beg the school principal to reject her but the woman say no way as they need a chemistry teacher badly. Na so she take start to dey work for there o. grin
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by gunners160(m): 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rinsola32:

If they refuse to reject you nko?

I know someone who even went on her knees to beg the school principal to reject her but the woman say no way as they need a chemistry teacher badly. Na so she take start to dey work for there o. grin
menh na dhr the wahala dey oooo.. God no go let any of us encounter such a sadist... But case like this can be treated by ghosting the place or asking for a pay .... I go serve no mean say I wan suffer..... Pay and provide accommodation
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by babatee90(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
seantei:

na hell you don the prepare for your self for
na hu u wan turn mumu
take your time oga titus
no b only NYSC DG na Minister of Youth

Hope you are now satisfied baa
You were ranting when I was disseminating an info cos you thought it was nt reliable
And you r ashamed to come out now that you knw you r wrong
You are a graduate man and you need to start acting like one

3 Likes

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by theprince24: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Those of us that applied in stream 1,and our name didn't come out, are we to revalidate our documents? Pls I need answer to this question house. Thanks
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by HausaOverlord: 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Abeg anybody wey dey lagos make him direct me go cheap hospital for medical, I need legit medical oh no fake
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by hardeyincah(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
gunners160:

NYSC no be do or die oo.
#sefini
I pity u o, na so d tin easy.
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by ennon92(m): 5:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Abeg anybody wey dey lagos make him direct me go cheap hospital for medical, I need legit medical oh no fake
which part of lag re u?

U should have done it b4 now cos of the stress u gonna encounter, u may not even finish the whole tests within a month. I'll advice u to go through the back door so as to make it snappy.
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Jay06(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Assistance in getting a medical certificate in portharcourt would be appreciated
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by HausaOverlord: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
ennon92:
which part of lag re u?

U should have done it b4 now cos of the stress u gonna encounter, u may not even finish the whole tests within a month. I'll advice u to go through the back door so as to make it snappy.
na wa oh, just to do test 1month
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by olu911: 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jay06:
Assistance in getting a medical certificate in portharcourt would be appreciated

If you are in need of medical certificate of fitness... you can contact me on 08051776537... you can pay after I've sent it to you. #2000

cool cool
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by ennon92(m): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
HausaOverlord:
na wa oh, just to do test 1month
na d system for naija be dat esp those GHs
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by SpongeBobSP: 8:51am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=olu911 post=58634040]

If you are in need of medical certificate of fitness... you can contact me on 08051776537... you can pay after I've sent it to you. #2000

cool cool[/quote
I go holla u soon.
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by iyke2ken(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2017
olu911:

cool cool

you day lagos? cos I go like get the medical report o
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by olu911: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
iyke2ken:

you day lagos? cos I go like get the medical report o

Yeah I'm in Lagos. Just holla ASAP
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by Rinsola32(f): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
olu911:

Yeah I'm in Lagos. Just holla ASAP

Where in lagos?
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by pleasureosondu(m): 11:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
I need the medical report too. I'm in Benin
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by gunners160(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2017
it is as if the day is just crawling,who noticed this?
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by RAFIC(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2017
gunners160:

When today are we to expect the posting?
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by lovingD(m): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2017
RAFIC:

When today are we to expect the posting?

Anytime from 6pm
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by DonVeek(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
gunners160:
The day is gradually waning. It's just you being anxious. chill bro! which of the state's are you hoping to get by the way?
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by pleasureosondu(m): 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
To be honest, it would have been better if the printing of call-up letters started this morning. The wait is anxiously killing me cos there are some northern states that I don't wish to see in my dream.

1 Like

Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by DonVeek(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
pleasureosondu:
To be honest, it would have been better if the printing of call-up letters started this morning. The wait is anxiously killing me cos there are some northern states that I don't wish to see in my dream.
Pls permit me to ask, which of the northern states are you desperately avoiding?
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by offiong123: 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
pls is there anybody from akwa Ibom here going for stream II also?
Re: NYSC BATCH A 17 STREAM 2 MEET UP by gunners160(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
DonVeek:

The day is gradually waning. It's just you being anxious. chill bro! which of the state's are you hoping to get by the way?
all the four states I choose are OK by me but I want Enugu becos of my main bae.... But all the four states are OK by me

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Man In NYSC Uniform Spotted Pushing Heavily Loaded Truck In Port Harcourt / Memes Of An Ex-corper (this Will Make Your Day) / Agai Joshua Ebimobowei At Delta NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.