Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,668 members, 7,840,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation (766 Views)

100 Direct Instructions By The Almighty Allah Swt In The Holy Quran For Mankind / Evidence That Allah Is Exalted, High Above His Creation And Above The Heavens / Evidence Of The Existence Of God, And The Wisdom Behind His Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by FriendNG: 2:23pm On May 21, 2017
A lecture delivered By Sheikh Jabir Sani Mai hula in Masjid Umar (RA), Nottingham, England.

Lecture Title: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation

Click the Link below to download:

http://darulfikr.com/s/21173

Mai hula is a Hausa word which means Mai Cap

Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by FriendNG: 6:02am On Jun 14, 2017
AbdelKabir SLM can the name munificent be used? I used it somewhere and know I see it among Allah's name unknowingly?

It means sayyid which is not Allah's name

It means Al-basit Allah's name

In another place it means sakhiy
I am confused.

AbdelKabir modified
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 14, 2017
FriendNG:
AbdelKabir SLM can the name munificent be used? I used it somewhere and know I see it among Allah's name unknowingly?

What is it in Arabic?
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 14, 2017
FriendNG:

It means sayyid which is not Allah's name

It means Al-basit Allah's name

In another place it means karim.

I am confused.

AbdelKabir modified

You used it in English ba?
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by FriendNG: 6:21am On Jun 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You used it in English ba?

Yeah I use it as a kinda username. And I am thinking of making it Abu-Munificence

Munificent: characterized by or displaying great generosity.

Munificence: the quality or action of being extremely
generous.
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by FriendNG: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

What is it in Arabic?

Not Karim pls.

sakhiy from ﺳﺨﺎﺀ 'sakha using Google translate.
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 14, 2017
FriendNG:

Yeah I use it as a kinda username. And I am thinking of making it Abu-Munificence

Munificent: characterized by or displaying great generosity.

Munificence: the quality or action of being extremely
generous.

Only Allaah is extremely generous, but I don't know what to say since you used it English, so I'll get back to you soonest, hope you can wait?
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by FriendNG: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Only Allaah is extremely generous, but I don't know what to say since you used it English, so I'll get back to you soonest, hope you can wait?

Yeah.
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2017
FriendNG:

Yeah.

You can't use it....
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by FriendNG: 3:38pm On Jun 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

You can't use it....
is that all u can say.
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2017
FriendNG:

is that all u can say.

Only Allaah is extremely generous, if you had used it in Arabic I wouldn't have thought twice before saying you can't use it as it applies to only Allaah, but when you said its in.English had to research a bit and then it became apparent that you can't use it in English too since they carry the same meaning....
Re: Tawheed The Right Of Allah SWT On His Creation by FriendNG: 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Only Allaah is extremely generous, if you had used it in Arabic I wouldn't have thought twice before saying you can't use it as it applies to only Allaah, but when you said its in.English had to research a bit and then it became apparent that you can't use it in English too since they carry the same meaning....

OK thank you.

(1) (Reply)

10 more to go... / The Rational Behind Moslems Violent Divisions / The New Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.