Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

#BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party (32158 Views)

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by BoosBae(f): 4:16pm On May 21, 2017
AuroraB:
Did she win some money?
Will she come and tell you that's she's making it big? All those visits to the government house and the rest is to go and drink bobo abi?
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Modestyarts: 4:18pm On May 21, 2017
Come Debbie Rise ..Biko stop rising people's Bp. Propose to bassey naa, stop this media relationship. undecided[color=#000099][/color]
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by SIRmanjar(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2017
De gel with coded yansh
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by chuksjuve(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2017
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by springtech(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2017
This babe is surely going places.

I smile to the bank weekly.
I live above recession.
Glory be to God.
Check my Signature to know how.
Thank me later
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Benekruku(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2017
And someone is busy mixing noise in the studio!

Go Risers!
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by airex(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2017
optional1:
Rise above your Haters Debbie....

#RiseAboveHate
This one sef get haters?
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by airex(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2017
optional1:
Rise above your Haters Debbie....

#RiseAboveHate
This one sef get haters?
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by hotdealz(m): 5:12pm On May 21, 2017
kestolove95:
wait...after bbnaija...na to dey go parties nd visiting people?...notin educational or Inspirational from dem?...dix show na ril rubbish...I will never waste my tym nd #30 dey watch am again
did they promise you anything educational before?
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by optional1(f): 5:21pm On May 21, 2017
airex:
This one sef get haters?

who no get haters as a human being on earth..
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by airex(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2017
optional1:

who no get haters as a human being on earth..
Nothing dey to hate for this one Abeg.
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by optional1(f): 5:32pm On May 21, 2017
airex:
Nothing dey to hate for this one Abeg.

my dear everybody get haters as far you a human.
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by htron(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2017
Debbie Nyansh
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Juliette05(f): 5:42pm On May 21, 2017
Good luck to her[color=#990000][/color]
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by benlash: 5:42pm On May 21, 2017
cute
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by IJOBA2: 5:43pm On May 21, 2017
lightheart:

Jaywon, Nollywood star ke? Starting when?
YEA I SAW SPADE THERE
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by airex(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2017
optional1:

my dear everybody get haters as far you a human.
Cheers. We go meet 4 whatsapp
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by UjSizzle(f): 5:58pm On May 21, 2017
lightheart:

Jaywon, Nollywood star ke? Starting when?
Beginning tete grin
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Muhammad3555(m): 6:05pm On May 21, 2017
Waitin carry....sanyeri wife join....dem @d prty
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by optional1(f): 6:20pm On May 21, 2017
airex:
Cheers. We go meet 4 whatsapp

wait oh
na who be this
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Siscooh: 6:32pm On May 21, 2017
stuffs4me:
Nice one Debbie Rise the multi talented one, keep rising higher..

Unlike that mumu Efe with no drop of talent. Efe should stop attacking our ears with the noise he calls rap music. Efe should go and learn a trade or something as rap/music is not in his calling.
See you struggling to talk down on Efe. God help you.
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by donqx: 6:38pm On May 21, 2017
ok
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by airex(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2017
optional1:

wait oh

na who be this
Lol. I just dey joke. No mind me
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by testes(m): 6:57pm On May 21, 2017
Debbie rise: the only lady I love in the bb naija house, cos of her singing talent...
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by agrovick(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2017
This Debbie set sha grin
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 21, 2017
debbierise kip soaringg and someone pls help me tell Melvin that am crushing,,,,
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 21, 2017
Quinn22:
grin she's just being natural, don't you fart among friends? cheesy smiley

Lolzzzzzz... Girls and public farting r like 5&6
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2017
springtech:
This babe is surely going places.

I smile to the bank weekly. I live above recession. Glory be to God. Check my Signature to know how. Thank me later

EAT IT ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DON'T WANT?
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Quinn22(f): 9:13pm On May 21, 2017
Lmao....not me oh! grin
Randy91:

Lolzzzzzz... Girls and public farting r like 5&6
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 21, 2017
Quinn22:
Lmao....not me oh! grin

bt u ve done it before...Even my female friends do it a lot...
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by Quinn22(f): 9:42pm On May 21, 2017
Lol only around my family not friends smiley
Randy91:

bt u ve done it before...Even my female friends do it a lot...
Re: #BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party by optional1(f): 9:48pm On May 21, 2017
airex:
Lol. I just dey joke. No mind me

i no trust you again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Actor, Kunle Remi And Tiwi's White Wedding / Throwback Photo Of Flavor And Nigga Raw That Will Shock You / Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.